the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did say to the jurors that Travis told her the gun was not loaded. She has never said before that she had seen Travis load it at one time.
How the hell would you not know if the gun was or was not in a holster.
He has caught her in quite a few lies.
The pins on the shelf can not be stepped on because the shelf either breaks on the end or tips up and everything would fal off it.
My daughter has climbed on the same kind of shelves as that and she wieghs 65 lbs and both times she did the shelf broke.

PLEASE Dear God, tell me a plywood replica of that closet is waiting in the hallway! Complete with shelves, clothes, picture and gun...please please oh please...

I don't get the impression Juan is that type of lawyer.

Extremely disappointing so far today. I thought after a 5-day hiatus, Juan would come back with <mod snip> and vinegar and attack from both ends.

But all he does is ask, re-ask, re-phrase then ask again the SAME question.
WE GET IT JUAN. She is an inconsistent pathological liar. Let's move this line along already. Stop wasting your talent and our time on <mod snip> non-committal answers. Who cares at this juncture? You're not eluding to any epiphany!!

Jodi's looked like she's ready to :puke: when the jury exits for the last few days that she's testified. She knows that they aren't buying her BS. :moo:

I've noticed a complete change in her since those juror questions came out. She seems totally defeated most days, like she knows they see right through her. Those questions were very telling.

JM: you called Det Flores he didn't use his technique on you

JA: I assumed he was based on what an Atty told me

JM: on june 10th you did say the defendant did nothave a gun

JA: I did say that

Ummm...she didn't have an attorney then, and if she did, he would have told her not to talk to the detective without him! She really thinks this jury is dumb and dumber!

keep talking jodi, ever time she tells her story she adds a new detail. today she added two or three i've lost count. moo

She was wearing black socks... remember.

I wish they would reconstruct the closet/bathroom/hallway in court and prove that there is not way in :furious: she would of climbed up top without breaking or at least tilting the shelf.

Wasn't there a shoe impression in the closet?

Nurmi was already up after jury questions wasn't he...aren't they going to read the new questions now?

Did Juan just say he's done? I have to take my son to the dentist, but will catch up on You Tube later.

Thx.

Mel

JM is just done for the afternoon break, IMHO.

He'll be back for more in ~15 minutes.

Don't know what kind of moment this was.. Jury was leaving

anger.jpg

Hypothetically If it had been TA's gun he would of known it was loaded and would of stopped, but we know he didnt have a gun.

Ah, thanks. I was responding to a prior post asking about this before I saw your response. Can't say that I'd live there with my kids. Not faulting anyone, just not sure I could do it.

I couldn't live there either, but the people didn't know the history of the house until 2 weeks before they closed on it. There was a story about it on a local channel in Phoenix. It's on youtube. I'll try to see if I can find it.

I was under the impression that if a 911 call is taken and there is no response or a hangup, it's an auto roll out. Somebody is showing up.

I don't think they could take the chance that it's some child that dropped the phone or someone severely injured or anything else. And if someone calls back to say "hey, it was a mistake" you can bet that has happened and someone died, and policy was changed nationwide.

I just can't see it happening any other way. 911 is no joke, and never has been!

I think what I'm seeing in her eyes when she just looked at the jurors was, "Please, even though I have been proven guilty, find me innocent."
Not going to work Arias. They know you inside out by now.

She does seem to be giving the jurors the 'please pity me' face everytime they come in or out.

It was sold in 2009, and the new owners didn't know until almost the close of escrow anything about its history.

Here is a recent article about the house and how it's attracting big crowds: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21441616/2013/03/01/murder-victims-mesa-home-attracts-big-crowds

Wow. Seems like the realtor would be obligated to let potential buyers know a murder had been committed there. But what do I know? I'm not in the business of selling homes.

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

But these aren't solid shelves. They are sitting on 4 pegs. They lift right up.

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

Because they aren't built in shelves. They just sit on 4 pegs, and to stand on them - especially on the edge - would have caused the items on the shelves to be disturbed. Hence, she didn't get the gun off the top shelf.

I love me some Juan Martinez!

He is just amazing in the courtroom--he baits Jodi & dances around her until her guard is completely down (usually by pretending he is not clear about her testimony), then he pounces. The closet was AWESOME! He nailed her! It was beautiful to see.

I think he has nothing further. Now the Judge will ask the Jury's second set of questions.

I could be wrong... but he said "I have nothing further"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member