the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

If your shelves are built-in, they are screwed in and permanently anchored. Resting shelves are just sitting on top of pegs pushed into the holes in the side of the cabinet. The holes are for adjusting the shelves to the desired height. The shelves are not anchored, they are loosely sitting on the pegs. You can't put weight on the front edge because it will flip into the air and sometimes come completely off the pegs and into the floor, dumping everything on the shelf on the floor. She could not have stepped onto the front edge of the shelf to get a handgun on the top shelf of the closet. He is proving that she is lying about getting the gun off the top shelf in the closet.

Yes, he loaded the gun and then went out somewhere. Is she setting him up for an armed robbery too? :floorlaugh:

He took it to "go do something." Her cheese has definitely slid of her cracker, sick twist.

My guess is this is a hail mary to tie that assault rifle video into the defense. They've got nothing else at this point. Like desperately flinging linguini onto the wall, hoping one piece will stick.

I'll eat 5 or 6 pepperoncinis when I feel I'm starting to get sick burn the germs out lol

A very dear friend who is a Nurse swears by drinking hot lemonade . . . as hot as you can stand it. I get the frozen stuff and microwave it . . . . I think it works in the same way - burns out the germs.

manson.jpg

To me, her eyes resemble this guy's...
imgres

I think the reason she said there was no holster is she wouldn't be able to explain where the time came to get it out of the holster.

yes, but in her first version with nurmi, she DID say it was in a holster, IIRC. we'd never heard 'holster' before. then she said she wasn't sure.

it's always 'maybe, maybe not' with her. no certainty whatsoever except when it comes to TA being an abusive pedophile. those things, she's absolute sure of.

She looks like she is thinking now NURMI will let me get out what I want....

YAY Jury questions~!~

Lol...love the camera person focusing on her clasped hands....

they cannot get shirts to go over JAs *advertiser censored* without it pulling open in front

Just screwed up again. What about the time he loaded the gun?

if you me or anybody doesn't post within a certain amount of time we get booted then have to sign back in...:what::floorlaugh:
Just click on the "remember me" button when you sign in. I think I've remained signed in for at least 24 hours.

Did she just say "definitive verbage"??? What the heck kind of English is that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!