the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm confused how could they only partially recover text & calls? How do you only get part of them?? I call BULLCHIT I don't think there were any other than her checking if he was there right?

Sounds like she's trying to insinuate there were more but there's no proof cuz why? Never happened if only backed up by the lying LIAR lies!

BBM

I don't understand either.

I mean, if they got old text messages, why couldn't they recover the more current ones?

Woo-hoo, JA off the stand!! Can't stand to look at or hear her anymore!!

Don't forget after expert testimony it's rebuttal time and then closing. JM will run the courtroom!

It's only 3:30 there. That poor jury!

Maybe they can avoid the rush hour on their way home, they deserve at least that much with the way this trial has drug on and on. I just can't believe how short court hours are there, every trial must take twice as long (at least) as necessary.

Did I miss the time change? I thought it was going until 4:30 (my time) today?

I don't know about anybody else but I it totally creeps me out when she spouts on and on about religion(s). !!!!! Please make it stop!

If Mr. Martinez and Mr. Nurmi would quit questioning her about the Book of Mormon and Mormon chastity/lying rules and Mormon bishops she probably would not talk about it. Weird that so much Mormon religion is brought up in this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018