Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is fixing to breathe fire out those nostrils. jmo

I find it very interesting that the most direct route from Mesa to West Jordan goes no where near Hoover (Boulder) dam, but does go right by Glen Canyon Dam.
To get to Hoover she'd not only have to backtrack all the way to the Calif border but she'd have to take a side road off of the 15 to get to Boulder dam.

nurmi's editorializing and play by play is just something i've never seen a judge allow. it's out of line.

Nurmi "it mischaracterises her testimony" ... Hey Nurmi your clinet is a pathogolical liar.. her testimony is 100% BS

If it's not Nurmi it's the judge asking the attny to approach!

Your job is to "mischaracterize" testimony on CROSS EXAMINATION! You are trying to characterize it in your favor! That is why it is cross examination...she doesn't have to agree with it if it isn't true. I am going to shoot myself in the face...

OK...what have people who dealt with Jodi while growing up (teachers, babysitters, friends) said about her?

I cannot IMAGINE being that blatantly arrogant with someone in a position of authority...let alone someone who holds my life in his hands!

Anyone doing the Argumentative Objection Drinking Game.....call the hospital now for your alcohol poisoning treatment. Be proactive.

The judge appears medicated to me. There is something about her that seems off. Why doesn't she take control of her courtroom? I have never followed a trial before but I have seen judges in traffic court be more aggressive and in control then she is.

Really? What are you thinking she's on? Cold meds? Or something with a little more 'kick'?

Atleast with all the "approaching" that is getting down, Willmott is getting a chance to firm up her calves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns