the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would take a field trip to the house and have her show "what happened" then you could see that none of it happened that way.

Dental hygienist at my office is in disbelief that she can grilled so bad and remain as cool as a cucumber, but after 30 minutes realized why JM has to do that to her to FINALLY get at an answer. It's exhausting. I had to have her close the door in case *advertiser censored* sex talk came out. Sheesh! At least my cleaning when by fast... I told them that getting a yes or no outta JA was harder than pulling teeth. hah!

Nurmi and dental visit at the same time. One without the other isn't torture enough? You're a brave soul! :-D

Doesn't everyone know to treat any gun as it is a loaded gun?
i.e. Don't point guns at people unless you want to shoot them.

The gun testimony is so frustrating to me because I have a gun, and my 4 year old KNOWS better than this! We talk about it any time she has questions, and I see it as to take the mystery/intrigue out of it. She knows that guns are NEVER to be pointed at anyone, never to assume a gun is actually a toy gun, and that she should believe that my gun or anyone else's is loaded at ALL times and to never touch the trigger!

It's interesting... even at 4 years old, she knows that protecting ourselves is nothing to be ashamed of. She said, "don't worry mama. If you had to kill someone to protect me, God will still let you into Heaven! You'll still even be on the Nice List at Christmas."

She is really pissed off now, and it only took Mr. Martinez two words.

"135 pounds.":floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

I stand on the bottom shelf all of the time to reach the top. It is a fixed shelf though and does not move or tip. It's one of the bearing shelves maybe? There are 3 that are not move-able. Top, bottom and a middle shelf. The others are the pin type shelves and that's the one that tipped when I tried to use that to balance.

Horrible. Juan could've done so much more.
I believe he showed her as a lying, conniving, manipulative, fearless, soulless, piece of "work". This will not get lost on the jury. JM did his job in showing the jury exactly who JA is and what she deserves, a life not worth saving. JMO

Don't forget...Rebuttal! :great:

Nurmi and Arias had a bet to see who could get snarkier with JM. Was a tie.

No trial has ever given me an actual headache, but this one does. But glutton for punishment that I am, I keep coming back.
TY to all of you for keeping me in the loop. Being away from the PC most of the day makes me crazy but you all sum it up so well! And you don't miss the small important parts! TY! Gotta hurry up and walk my Puggles, then back to the String Artias Trial!

I may just be in a fog but the photos of her neck she claimed to have taken that Juan was about to show her wasn't allowed in were they? Dang, I hope Juan will be able to use them later.

Caught in the 911 lie. No way that the dispatcher would call back and let a man say ' everything is OK.' No freakin way.

They come no matter what excuses are given. They come when a child prank dials or even says I don't want to go to bed and they are making me.

I couldn't live there either, but the people didn't know the history of the house until 2 weeks before they closed on it. There was a story about it on a local channel in Phoenix. It's on youtube. I'll try to see if I can find it.
I wouldn't be frightened to live in Travis' home. He wasn't evil or possessed with demons. On the other hand, you couldn't pay me to live in a home where Jodi has resided.

Don't know what kind of moment this was.. Jury was leaving

anger.jpg

I think that was her "how can they not believe sweet little me" face. :floorlaugh:

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

Because these were not solid, built in shelves? They were on pins. I was just dusting my great room, and too much pressure on a shelf on pins flipped it up. That was just with the edge of my hand.

Travis's shelves weren't built in

On direct she just put one foot on the corner of the shelf and grabbed the gun with one hand while the other floated in the air. There were no hands used to climb the shelf at all.

Yeah, she floats through the air, while running for her life, just like Tinkerbelle!

Horrible. Juan could've done so much more.

He still has his entire rebuttal and closing arguments. If he continues on and on w/ these jury questions (which limits the scope of what he can ask her), we'll never get this trial over with.

Too much wine for me, I was signed out and it took me like 20 minutes to figure that out, I thought the pages weren't loading.

if you me or anybody doesn't post within a certain amount of time we get booted then have to sign back in...:what::floorlaugh:

Wow. Seems like the realtor would be obligated to let potential buyers know a murder had been committed there. But what do I know? I'm not in the business of selling homes.

Out where I live, they only have to disclose it if someone specifically asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95