the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Washingtonians in the house? I am at a hotel in Spokane, and I'll be damned if they don't have HLN. I am watching CNN right now and thinking, surely this can't be right. Anyone know what channel HLN usually airs on in or around the Spokane, WA area?

Channel 204 if they are on direct tv.

As a juror I would find the 'deleting as we go story' ridiculous. Seriously, imagine you are in a shower and someone is taking macho or pin-up pics of you. It's beyond credible to think you would not carry out the shoot (pun not intended), dry, dress, and then sit down together and delete the unwanted photos.

IIRC, she acted out turning the camera toward the shower to show Travis the pics as they were taken.

good morning all,

this morning my dh stood in the doorway and asked for help with his tie (wrist broken) i waved him in and said approach. he gave me a funny look, i said never mind inside joke on ws. lol

Did this stand out to anyone else?? When JW questioned the ME about the pic of TA on the ground with blood coming from his neck... She asked him if it was possible that the blood was coming from the gunshot wound.

Ok, then yesterday when shown that pic by JM, JA said she didn't know if his throat was even slit yet in that picture.

How in the world would they think pointing that out helps them??? If his throat hadn't been slit yet, then they have a picture of him clearly bleeding profusely on the ground. He is obviously not a threat to anyone at that point! So they are suggesting it's possible she slit his throat after that pic? Ummm ok, not self defense!!!! Thanks for clearing that up. :eyeroll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will probably not listen to the paid so called greedy experts. It makes me literally sick to listen colleagues (if I can really call them colleagues) sell themselves out for the mighty dollar to make fools of themselves.

I testified once in a divorce case. However, I would not evaluate the client because I knew they would lie. I testified the general symptoms and characteristics and affects on the family of Alcoholism. That is it.

I just heard on HLN that today an expert is expected who specializes in "sexual dysfunction" ????? unfortunately no name was provided...
hum, scratching my head

I wonder who visited with her in jail. I believe Nurmi had the visitation records sealed. I remember with the CA case they were not and we could see what professionals were going to visit with her..when they were there and what time. I am wondering if JM can or has seen these sealed records or if they are off record to him also. Anyone know how that works in AZ.

I frankly do not care anymore who the put on the stand or what is said by any defense witness. I could care less if JA said unicorns did it. I don't care what kind of person she is making Travis out to be.

I don't care to hear any more bs theories...

The fact remains...with 29 stab wounds, slit throat, shot in the head, defensive wounds...this was no killing in self defense. She murdered him...3x over.

JA murdered a man...

JA murdered Travis Alexander in a most heinous way.

JA deserves to be punished for her heinous crime. Spending 23/24 hours in a cell...waiting 20+ years until her own death will still give her more life than the one she took from Travis.

K...done....just had to get that off my chest.

Channel 204 if they are on direct tv.

Well, poop. They seriously have every channel in the book but HLN. Almost all the hotels I stay in have HLN if they have CNN.

Wouldn't you know it.....

Did this stand out to anyone else?? When JW questioned the ME about the pic of TA on the ground with blood coming from his neck... She asked him if it was possible that the blood was coming from the gunshot wound.

Ok, then yesterday when shown that pic by JM, JA said she didn't know if his throat was even slit yet in that picture.

How in the world would they think pointing that out helps them??? If his throat hadn't been slit yet, then they have a picture of him clearly bleeding profusely on the ground. He is obviously not a threat to anyone at that point! So they are suggesting it's possible she slit his throat after that pic? Ummm ok, not self defense!!!! Thanks for clearing that up. :eyeroll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But..it was ok for her to slit his throat at that point because she was in her "fog". so not responsible for her actions at that point...or so she thinks.

I wonder who visited with her in jail. I believe Nurmi had the visitation records sealed. I remember with the CA case they were not and we could see what professionals were going to visit with her..when they were there and what time. I am wondering if JM can or has seen these sealed records or if they are off record to him also. Anyone know how that works in AZ.

It seems like I read somewhere that JM could request the court to see them. But I can't remember where I read that:(

I will probably not listen to the paid so called greedy experts. It makes me literally sick to listen colleagues (if I can really call them colleagues) sell themselves out for the mighty dollar to make fools of themselves.

I testified once in a divorce case. However, I would not evaluate the client because I knew they would lie. I testified the general symptoms and characteristics and affects on the family of Alcoholism. That is it.

There is no way they can make her out to be a DV victim..but they will try which will require more dragging TA through the mud. :banghead:

Adding some more ...

11) Claiming Travis had a gun, but no box of ammunition
12) Claiming she did not know about the Hoover Dam checkpoint, but had driven that way before
13) Conveniently losing the Helio phone with the recorded sex tape and finding it two years later after the self-defense claim was establsihed as the defense
14) Stating that Travis was calm during the trashing of the BMW, but furious with the dropping of the camera from 2 feet off the ground
15) Putting the dog gate up that was never up before to keep Napoleon away from Travis' body
16) Relating (2) different false stories about the killing to Detective Flores
17) Hacking Travis' voicemail late on 6/4 and leaving him a voicemail after supposedly finding her "lost" phone charger
18) Making out with Ryan Burns less than 24 hours after butchering Travis
19) Removing the car mats from the rental car
20) Saying the 3rd gas can was returned to Walmart when it really wasn't

On and on ...

Don't know if these'll count...

21) TOTALLY new statement about seeing Travis loading the gun
22) Closet fiasco....everything left pristine/no sign of any disturbance
23) Shelving type does NOT support using it as a "ladder" to get the gun from the top area

That's odd to me too, and I've tried to make it fit. ONLY thing I come up with is - she was there, he consented to the sex, and then he was trying to just get her to leave by doing his cleaning, a load of laundry of the sheets, etc. She just wouldn't leave. He ends up consenting to the shower pictures.

I keep seeing an evidence picture that is a cardboard box (printer paper I think) that seems to have a reddish stain along the bottom like it was in a flood or something. I wondered where that box was found (I think it was on tile) and whether it was from some floor cleanup she did afterward. There are also pictures of the laundry closet so I'm wondering if LE found bloody mops in there. Do we know? (forgive me if this has been "asked and answered").

or 35 is comcast

18 years of travel for a living and I never thought to call the front desk. I guess I have never been this ridiculous about watching coverage of anything. Anywho, they knew right off hand. No HLN :(

And he could have chose to not open the door and call the police.

Mormon culture discourages calling the police. It reflects badly upon the Church because any altercation, domestic violence, crime results in the caller being identified as a Mormon in the newspapers. There is shame attached to calling the police to your home.

Travis was a motivational speaker and no doubt was climbing the priesthood hierarchy of callings inside the Church. He was writing a book about living with character.

Is he really going to call the cops and say what? Can you please remove the *advertiser censored* stuck in my doggie door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member