The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Except it wasn't a pubic hair but an arm hair....no folicle.

I just looked it up and the information I got was that the FBI determined that it *may* be an ancillary hair, but it was inconclusive. It is also possible that the hair came from numerous innocent sources who had slept in her bed as a guest. In all probability it would be inadmissible unless it could be matched to a suspect or other DNA anyway, but it goes to show that there were a very large amount of fibers in that room.

PR had boots which were trimmed in beaver hair.

Now we're getting into really, really circumstantial stuff..it's her house, her blanket, her boots....not that surprising that those fibers would be found just about anywhere....so I can't really count that as evidence of her involvement unless she was wearing the beaver boots when the cops showed up.

This one for me still boils down to the complete illogic of the intruder doing everything he would have to have done to exist..same way I felt about the Jensen defense of 'she repeatedly drank anti freeze so she could frame me for murder' or the 'lana clarkson happened to find a gun in Spector's house and shot herself in the mouth right there in the foyer with her purse in hand..' When you compare it with the much more straighforward 'hateful husband poisened wife' and 'long time gun brandisher finally kills someone with gun'...there is no comparison.

:waitasec:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/28/ramsey.arrest/index.html

No DNA match, no JonBenet charges

BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- Prosecutors abandoned their case against schoolteacher John Mark Karr on Monday, saying that DNA tests failed to link Karr to the slaying of child beauty contestant JonBenet Ramsey.

Of course they are going to say that rather than say that they flew the guy to the US from another country without having the slightest idea whether he was even in the state of Colorado at the time of her murder. Which he wasn't.

If they had done their homework they wouldnt' have needed to bother with DNA testing because they would have known that he was in ANOTHER STATE at the time of her death.

But telling it that way makes them look kind of stupid and incompetant..saying the DNA tests didnt' match..well that sounds a lot better. My DNA won't match the samle either because I have never been to Boulder.

I don't believe any parent, with any intelligence at all, would kill a child, and write out their own ransom note.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. It's all about ego with the Ramseys. Not all parents are loving just because they are biologically capable of producing a child. Sad, sad, society.

Of course they are going to say that rather than say that they flew the guy to the US from another country without having the slightest idea whether he was even in the state of Colorado at the time of her murder. Which he wasn't.

If they had done their homework they wouldnt' have needed to bother with DNA testing because they would have known that he was in ANOTHER STATE at the time of her death.

But telling it that way makes them look kind of stupid and incompetant..saying the DNA tests didnt' match..well that sounds a lot better. My DNA won't match the samle either because I have never been to Boulder.

I see....

Karrs DNA did not match the DNA in the underwear. he was excluded and exonerated from involvement in this crime, despite confessing to it. IIRC the only "evidence" of him not being in CO was provided by his own kinfolk

New DNA is found on the victims clothing in two separate areas which DOES match the 1st DNA but that is somehow not good enough to exclude the Ramseys.

Double Standard, much?

Now we're getting into really, really circumstantial stuff..it's her house, her blanket, her boots....not that surprising that those fibers would be found just about anywhere....so I can't really count that as evidence of her involvement unless she was wearing the beaver boots when the cops showed up.

It's not THAT they found fibers that matched family members.... it's WHERE they found them.

Fibers consistent w/ Patsy's sweater UNDER the tape on her mouth.

Fibers consistent w/ John's sweater the night before in her underpants.

There are more, I just can't recall them off the top of my head.

While I think its very possible that an intruder can come into a home and leave no DNA, no hair, no fibers...I think its highly unlikely that an intruder can do everything that THIS intruder did and leave no trace evidence except on the clothing of his victim. He touched her body with the gloves on, but he takes them off to dress and undress her?

Nope.

"He" either had clothes on, or was naked.

If clothed, there should be clothing fibers.

If naked, there should be skin, and body hairs.

Excellent points!:clap::clap::clap:

however, if i remember correctly, john marc karr's handwriting was a match.

and he was cleared by DNA.

No, his handwriting was never a match, and it was obvious, I saw it.

I see....

Karrs DNA did not match the DNA in the underwear. he was excluded and exonerated from involvement in this crime, despite confessing to it. IIRC the only "evidence" of him not being in CO was provided by his own kinfolk

New DNA is found on the victims clothing in two separate areas which DOES match the 1st DNA but that is somehow not good enough to exclude the Ramseys.

Double Standard, much?

JMK NEVER confessed to the crime. He said he and JB were "lovers" and that was only in his sick and twisted fantasies.

He REFUSED to answer the question when asked if he was the killer of JBR.

I see....

Double Standard, much?

Or, you could say there isn't any evidence he was ever in Colorado. He can't prove by any receipt, witness, job, trip, or any other tangible piece of evidence that he was in Colorado. It was a forgone conclusion that his DNA wouldn't match. There are billions of people who could be DNA tested...but if they weren't in Colorado at the time of the crime, then its a waste of taxpayer money.

Just like finding skin cells of the Ramsey's on JonBenet or her clothing is not inculpatory, because they are her parents, finding unknown skin cells on her clothing is not exculpatory. The DNA could be transfer DNA or it could be from the 'intruder'...but my bet is, transfer.

It's not THAT they found fibers that matched family members.... it's WHERE they found them.

Fibers consistent w/ Patsy's sweater UNDER the tape on her mouth.

Fibers consistent w/ John's sweater the night before in her underpants.

There are more, I just can't recall them off the top of my head.

Fibers consistant with John's bathrobe found in various places.

About that sweater....Yes! and neither the sweater nor JB's panties had been laundered together....and the panties were BRAND NEW out of the package!

No, his handwriting was never a match, and it was obvious, I saw it.

It was as close a "Match" at Patsy's. So much so an "expert" says it was a high probability of a "match".....Patsy was a low probability of "match" according to the FBI.

A leading handwriting expert said Monday he is 99.9 percent certain John Mark Karr wrote the ransom note found near the scene of JonBenet Ramsey's death. ...

www.dailycamera.com/bdc/county_news/article/0,17

There is no "science" to handwriting analysis.

Yes but JMK had YEARS to practice writing like Patsy too.
:crazy: Good one! Yep, he's spent his entire life practicing to be the perfect decoy to a murder investigation. So long he started with his high school yearbook (where the samples to compare handwriting came from). Now, that's serious dedication!

I had to go back and edit my post because I hit the submit before finishing my thought. lol!
I do that when I'm in a hurry sometimes.

This one for me still boils down to the complete illogic of the intruder doing everything he would have to have done to exist..same way I felt about the Jensen defense of 'she repeatedly drank anti freeze so she could frame me for murder' or the 'lana clarkson happened to find a gun in Spector's house and shot herself in the mouth right there in the foyer with her purse in hand..' When you compare it with the much more straighforward 'hateful husband poisened wife' and 'long time gun brandisher finally kills someone with gun'...there is no comparison.

If I remember correctly, the beaver hair boots were an issue for PR. I think it has been said that she wore them often and simply 'loved them', or something like that. Unless I am mistaken, she even made a special request after the murder, and after leaving the house, for them, specifially, to be brought to her by someone else. (Pam maybe? or a friend?) Those of you here who have better quality 'memory bank storage' than myself, would you please tell about the beaver trimmed boots???

Or, you could say there isn't any evidence he was ever in Colorado. He can't prove by any receipt, witness, job, trip, or any other tangible piece of evidence that he was in Colorado. It was a forgone conclusion that his DNA wouldn't match. There are billions of people who could be DNA tested...but if they weren't in Colorado at the time of the crime, then its a waste of taxpayer money.

Just like finding skin cells of the Ramsey's on JonBenet or her clothing is not inculpatory, because they are her parents, finding unknown skin cells on her clothing is not exculpatory. The DNA could be transfer DNA or it could be from the 'intruder'...but my bet is, transfer.

They took a DNA sample from Karr. It did not match the DNA in the underwear. That proved he was not the killer (even if he WAS in the state of CO!) and he was not charged because of this fact.

If I remember correctly, the beaver hair boots were an issue for PR. I think it has been said that she wore them often and simply 'loved them', or something like that. Unless I am mistaken, she even made a special request after the murder, and after leaving the house, for them, specifially, to be brought to her by someone else. (Pam maybe? or a friend?) Those of you here who have better quality 'memory bank storage' than myself, would you please tell about the beaver trimmed boots???

Patsy denied ever having any beaver hair trimmed boots, but there were photos of her wearing them.

Kind of like OJ and his Bruno Mali's....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back