The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly my point. It had to be either John or Patsy who wrote the note. I have always wondered if they didn't take turns penning it.

Not physically taking turns but maybe John had a few ideas.

The whole note sounded like really, really bad satire.

If she had been fighting off someone there would be a heck of a lot more DNA under her nails! Enough for a full code string...

There goes my little Brainiac again! :woohoo: Can't you just hear the hysterical rantings from the past about there being defensive flesh under her nails?! :sumo::sumo::sumo:

One wrote it, one dictated it.....and hence, Listen Carefully instead of Read Carefully.

There I disagree, I can't see John Ramsey being so stupid as to stage a fake murder and kidnapping including the hand writing of a ransom note.

I think that Patsy flipped her lid, she knew she couldn't dispose of the body, too risky, so, she comes up with the strangest, most convoluted crime scene..where she throws everything in...pedolophile, sex crime, bondage, kidnapping for money...A freak like her could never, never have admitted she accidentally killed her child, to anyone.

Your comment reminds me of trials before civil rights. Any female who had the misfortune to be murdered or raped was asking for it. Defense lawyers had the handy out to always say; "What was she wearing?", "Was she tempting them?" as if the poor victim deserved raping or strangled for being born female.

All it did was reward rapist and murderers so long as they stuck to killing/raping women and encouraged them to do more of the same. And discouraged women who managed to live thru a brutal rape from coming forward because she knew she'd be the one on trial; instead of her tormentor.

That's illegal in any court of law since civil rights outlawed the unjust prejudice.

It's very sad anyone thinks so little of poor innocent little children. Our laws forbid murder of prostitutes or hardened inmates no matter who the human life might belong to. This was a 6 year old baby who deserved life. It's the most basic right our nation holds dear. The right to life.
You couldn't be further from the truth, so I'll thank-you not to put words in my mouth. I don't blame little JB in the least! Of course she deserved to live, she also deserved not to be sexually abused or dressed up like a little vegas showgirl! I am a molestation victim. I put the blame for her abuse and death squarely where it belongs- on the shoulders of both her parents for how they treated (including dressing) her!

I just don't believe it's possible.

There should be something more in the house: some fibers other than those of the parents' clothing, a piece of head or public hair - something!

How did Patsy's fibers get underneath the garotte, but not the killers?

How did that intruder get through the window without leaving any fibers or skin?

I think there's a HUGE agenda on Lacy's part - or else, she's downright delusional and should never have been DA in the first place.

IIRC there was an unknown pubic hair on the outside of the blanket, and a very large amount of unknown fibers including beaver hair.

IIRC there was an unknown pubic hair on the outside of the blanket, and a very large amount of unknown fibers including beaver hair.

Well, if the pubic hair matches the DNA on her clothes, then I will say the intruder theory is looking a lot stronger. I don't think beavers got her though.

There I disagree, I can't see John Ramsey being so stupid as to stage a fake murder and kidnapping including the hand writing of a ransom note.

I think that Patsy flipped her lid, she knew she couldn't dispose of the body, too risky, so, she comes up with the strangest, most convoluted crime scene..where she throws everything in...pedolophile, sex crime, bondage, kidnapping for money...A freak like her could never, never have admitted she accidentally killed her child, to anyone.

ITA and I've said almost the same thing before. Look at how defensive and holier than thou they acted afterwards, you tell me a woman like that is going to call 911 and implicate herself? Spend whatever days she had left going through a trial and then prison? No way.

J.

Well, if the pubic hair matches the DNA on her clothes, then I will say the intruder theory is looking a lot stronger. I don't think beavers got her though.

Lol :crazy:... the pubic hair could not be matched to any of the Ramseys, and I don't believe they were able to get DNA off of it at that time with the technology available. THAT would surely be an item that should be retested, hopefully it wasn't destroyed attempting to get DNA from it.

When the DNA exonerated Mark Car most of the people here accusing the Ramsey's cheered with the results. Now that the DNA exonerates the Ramsey's they are saying it's a consperecy.

Wrong!!! If you were on the forum at the time of John Mark Karr, you'd know that the majority of the posters- anybody who has followed this case for a long time, knew he was a red herring and didn't fit into any of the known evidence.

Mark Car claimed responsibility and the DNA exonerated him.

The evidence in the case excludes the family as the killers.

Have some of you even considered the possibility that you are accusing an innocent family that was the victim of the murder of their daughter?

It's becoming apparent that you have no consideration for the victims of these kinds of crimes.

John Mark Karr was excluded, not "exonerated" because he was nowhere near Boulder Colorado when JonBenet was killed!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

You mean I must have formed a complete and accurate assessment based on the evidence in the case.

While you on the other hand resort to complete nonsense to promote your missinformed and irresponsible conspericy theory?

haha... my only concern is finding the real killer and the truth, while yours is to continue to accuse an innocent family of this crime.

Im sure pedophiles everywhere approve of your theory to accuse the victims of the crime.

please don't be offended if I don't respond to your nonsese

Gee your words sound just like OJ Simpson.:mad:

Lol :crazy:... the pubic hair could not be matched to any of the Ramseys, and I don't believe they were able to get DNA off of it at that time with the technology available. THAT would surely be an item that should be retested, hopefully it wasn't destroyed attempting to get DNA from it.

Except it wasn't a pubic hair but an arm hair....no folicle.

PR had boots which were trimmed in beaver hair.

What is funny is that Karr's handwriting was a far better match, per the handwriting experts, than Patsy's. Just goes to show what a sloppy science that is.

From 1997:

[FONT=arial,helvetica]By Charlie Brennan

[/FONT]
It was unclear whether the hair was found on a blanket which partially covered 6-year-old JonBenet's body in the basement room where her father found her Dec. 26 or on bedding in her bedroom.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation Inspector Pete Mang could not confirm the existence of the pubic hair.

But Mang cautioned that the existence of such evidence in any case could have great significance -- or none at all, due to the ease with which human hair transfers from one surface to another.

There goes my little Brainiac again! :woohoo: Can't you just hear the hysterical rantings from the past about there being defensive flesh under her nails?! :sumo::sumo::sumo:

To quote someone else from our past....Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

John Mark Karr was excluded, not "exonerated" because he was nowhere near Boulder Colorado when JonBenet was killed!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

:waitasec:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/28/ramsey.arrest/index.html

No DNA match, no JonBenet charges

BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- Prosecutors abandoned their case against schoolteacher John Mark Karr on Monday, saying that DNA tests failed to link Karr to the slaying of child beauty contestant JonBenet Ramsey.

And I think that everyone who still says Ramseys are guilty are more concerned about being WRONG than they are about finding out the TRUTH. That is just plain sad.

No Pepper, I've said before and I'll say it again, I'll gladly eat crow if someone could conclusively prove the Ramseys did not kill their daughter. It can't be done and another killer can't be found because it was a Ramsey concerned more with appearances than the life of their own flesh and blood.

What is funny is that Karr's handwriting was a far better match, per the handwriting experts, than Patsy's. Just goes to show what a sloppy science that is.

Howdy Details

Exactly. It's not science.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski