The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these questions got lost in the shuffle....I'll have to slow down with my posting :)

Did KC's friends, especially men, pay more attention to Caylee than KC sometimes?

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...
[/QUOTE]

Never really noticed/

Dont know what Caylee would have said to Cindy

I keep getting lost in the shuffle :crazy:

Where do you think searchers should look for Caylee?

TYIA!!!!

The threads were flying by so fast yesterday and the night before--I just wanted to jump in and say thankyou! I personally never for a second believed you or any of your friends were involved. I think it's amazing you took your time and spent it here to answer a million questions. I'm truly sorry you were brought into this mess and I hope ALL of you never have to face this kind of scurtiny again. :blowkiss:

It's so peaceful in here for a change--everyone's going nuts over the new docs--I lied, I have a ? Have you read any of the documents, especially the new ones? WHOA. It's so not good.

AHHHHHH I was confused. 1/4 is 1320 ft. No my car is basically stock right now. All my mods are in my sig. 12.50s at 108mph

AHHHHHH I was confused. 1/4 is 1320 ft. No my car is basically stock right now. All my mods are in my sig. 12.50s at 108mph

Yeah, I was referring to NHRA and their 1000 feet bidness now. Stock rules!!!:woohoo:

Yeah, I was referring to NHRA and their 1000 feet bidness now. Stock rules!!!:woohoo:

I dont pay attention to top fuel and pro mod and pro stock or any of the upper classes for that matter. I really dont even pay attention to NHRA anymore. 1000 ft is ridiculous IMO. NHRA is getting too soft. They want the cars to slow down. I seriously LOVE stock suspension drag racing. You know like Drag Radial classes and 10.5W tire classes. They are the best. There is something to be said for going sevens on either a 275 width DOT tire or a 10.5 or 10.5W slick. Serious chassis setup and serious engine tuning skills and a driver mod doesnt hurt either

I dont pay attention to top fuel and pro mod and pro stock or any of the upper classes for that matter. I really dont even pay attention to NHRA anymore. 1000 ft is ridiculous IMO. NHRA is getting too soft. They want the cars to slow down. I seriously LOVE stock suspension drag racing. You know like Drag Radial classes and 10.5W tire classes. They are the best. There is something to be said for going sevens on either a 275 width DOT tire or a 10.5 or 10.5W slick. Serious chassis setup and serious engine tuning skills and a driver mod doesnt hurt either

Yes! Mopar and slicks....ITA...

It's so peaceful in here for a change--everyone's going nuts over the new docs--I lied, I have a ? Have you read any of the documents, especially the new ones? WHOA. It's so not good.

Actually, I haven't. I have been taking a break today. What's not so good over there?

Hey, Nitrous...wish I could contribute to this convo, but I still can't figure out how to unlock my car! How are you doing? I'm sure last night was exhausting for you. Were you able to get any sleep? We caught your MySpace message about LP. Hope he didn't keep you on the phone too long. Thanks for coming back...you home or at work tonight?

Ewwwwwww MOPAR??? Im a Mopar Diesel guy but when it comes to gas nothing beats a GenIII Chevrolet small block. LS1 camaros FTW

:rotfl: Yeah, I knew you would ewwwww me. I'm a girl, maybe that explains it..LOL :Banane35:

Actually, I haven't. I have been taking a break today. What's not so good over there?
They released more interviews. I don't think it'll be too much longer till they add new charges. It's just difficult to read some of the info.

They released more interviews. I don't think it'll be too much longer till they add new charges. It's just difficult to read some of the info.

Difficult to read as in disturbing or difficult to read as small print....maybe I should....ah, nope, taking a break today. LOL

Why do I feel like that guy in the lottery commercial who yells what the jackpot is worth and everyone runs out to buy a ticket?

Come back...please?!

Difficult to read as in disturbing or difficult to read as small print....maybe I should....ah, nope, taking a break today. LOL
600 pages of tuff stuff...print is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire