The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante - I don't know if you saw my question about whether you've been asked by Casey's attorney (Baez) to testify for the defense. Have you? And are you aware of anyone who has been asked? Thanks!

Dante,

Do you know a guy named Kyle? Is he in your circle of friends?

Thanks!

Nitrous,

I think it's really great that you decided to come to WS ... Thank you!

Do you have any questions for us? Just curious :)

Do you know of any friend of Casey named Laura R...(as in roses)

Did you ever see Caylee mistreated in any way?

Has Casey made any attempt to contact you since this happened? I mean has she text messaged or left anything on My Space or anything like that?

Dont know Laura, NEVER saw Caylee mistreated, and no contact from Casey

Welcome Nitrouspowrdss, thanks for all the answers!

Dont know Laura, NEVER saw Caylee mistreated, and no contact from Casey

Dante...again, thank you for providing us with some background. I am confused as you just noted 'no contact from Casey' here yet on your response in #220 you said you talked to Baez and the Anthony home..and prior in comment #129 you said 'neither one of us have had contact'.

1. Are you saying you were called to the Anthony house by someone? or you were visiting and Baez happen to be there?

2. What was Casey's demeanor in your presence?

Nitrous, Welcome and I would feel very special if you could continue to come back on any basis and answer our sleuthers questions as much as possible. We tend to come up with good questions after we have time to think and ponder things over. We will dissect this thread hours later and then have fresh ones.

Also wanted to say "Hi" and thank you to "Exit 13" and "David" who dropped in to say "Hi". Please don't be strangers, come back often for you are much appreciated here and have friends therein.

Dante wanted to add you come across as articulate and well spoken. Clear and well rounded, set on solid foundation, especially in your thinking and ability to express yourself. Big Handshake for your presence new Friend.

1. What is one thing you would ask Caysee given an opportunity to do so?

Dante, another resident of Sawgrass posted that there had been no searches there other than one by a volunteer group, and that there are no fliers of her posted there. Are you and your friends helping with trying to find Caylee and if so, could you post some fliers out there in hopes of someone with any info coming forward?

There is a poster at the community mail box. I would have posted more but management would have none of it. I also posted flyers at every big ten store in the central florida market, and i posted flyers at Mariners Village

Dante, Thank you for answering questions. You haven't answered if you know Jeff H. Is that a question you do not wish to answer. If so just say you would rather not answer.

Hi, Dante. First, I am so sorry your life has been intruded up so terribly. I hope things will soon get back to some semblance of normalcy for you.

I have two questions regarding Cindy telling Casey's friends not to talk to the media.

- What reason did Cindy give for telling people not to speak with the media.

- Does it strike you as odd that Cindy would tell people not to speak with the media?

Thank you for reading my post. If you'd rather not answer, I understad, and just skip on by :)

Take care,

BeanE

Less media intrusion into our lives. They are like cats... Feed them once and they will be on your back porch for the next month.

Thanks so much for stopping by and being so patient with our questions.

Honestly can't think of anything you haven't already answered, except I'm trying to reconcile the description "straight laced" with hanging out at the Lake Vaj house. Just doesn't compute for me, but maybe straight laced doesn't mean what it did when I was 22!

I appreciate your time today.

Thank you Dante for that flier at SG and for the other fliers also, thanks for working to help find Caylee! Have you seen any of the family or other people searching around the Sawgrass area?

Do you know of any of Caseys friends that moved during the weeks before June 16? I ask because of this post she made to a friend. Note that she made this post, just a little before George says he saw her leave with Caylee for the last time ever. June 16 at 1250pm acc to George. Thanks for any insight.

June 16 2008 11:37 AM from Casey to a friend:
,1. great song :) 2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.
3. you and miss m----- should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby :)i'll give you a call this week!

if you don't mind me asking a personal question... are you and Annie still a couple?

Hello, Dante and thank you for joining us this evening. We have a lot of respect for Casey's friends who've come forward to answer questions. She's created quite the tangled web to deceive it seems.
It seems that Casey's life was still very engaged with her old HS friends until recently.
Did you have the impression that Ricardo did not mind Casey bringing Caylee around to spend the night or did he seem ok with staying in and leading a calmer nighlife? Did you ever meet Anthony L or visit with him and Casey at clubs, etc.

Thanks so much for stopping by and being so patient with our questions.

Honestly can't think of anything you haven't already answered, except I'm trying to reconcile the description "straight laced" with hanging out at the Lake Vaj house. Just doesn't compute for me, but maybe straight laced doesn't mean what it did when I was 22!

I appreciate your time today.
Very True, but if you can make some money off of this Dante, have at it...it's what makes the world go-round! After everything that has been tossed your way, mite as well make some good out of it.

Wrong post, sorry, was refering to the cat theory...feed the cats....I'm new to posting, been watching for some time..Thanks to everyone one at WS, the information has been very good and proven most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove