The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever hear Casey say she needed to find a place to live or that she was making plans to move?

If you know there was NO nanny, then do you have an opinion what Casey was doing with Caylee when she was supposedly with this nonexistent nanny?

Do you know if Annie ever heard of Casey having a nanny?

So sorry for the barage...I figure it is better for one of us to ask a bunch of questions in one post rather than have a hundred people all trying to ask the same questions in different posts...

again-THANK YOU!

no moving plans, no idea where Caylee was, once again cant speak for Annie...

It has been proven that Casey is a thief..did you or Annie ever have things go "missing?" I did notice a hat that someone found while digging in the Anthony's trash was worn by Annie in one of the pictures..it was white with a shamrock and some wording.

Never had anything missing. Casey never took anything from our group of friends as far as I know

Dante...again, thank you for providing us with some background. I am confused as you just noted 'no contact from Casey' here yet on your response in #220 you said you talked to Baez and the Anthony home..and prior in comment #129 you said 'neither one of us have had contact'.

1. Are you saying you were called to the Anthony house by someone? or you were visiting and Baez happen to be there?

2. What was Casey's demeanor in your presence?

Dante! thanks so much for being here and I too, caught this statement conflict and you said no contact and then you said you spoke to Jose Baez at KC's parents house?

Hi Dante. It seems many people are unable to believe that Casey, and only Casey, is responsible for whatever happened to Caylee.

Do you think someone assisted her in either killing little Caylee or in hiding the body?

Do you know anyone associated with Casey who would be willing to do such a thing?

What do you think about all the rumors and conspiracy theories, are innocent people being dragged through the mud?

I believe there is an accomplice, I dont know anyone willing or stupid enough to do it, and my opinion on the rumors and conspiracy theories are going to be skewed because I am in the situation... I think its BS... Im sick of it. That is why I am here clearing up the thick cloud of BS

Dante, thanks for stopping by and answering our questions.

You said that you used to see Casey with Caylee- what was your opinion of her as a mom? Did she seem close to her daughter?

Hey Nitrous, Thanks for taking time from your day to drop by.

Do you ever think about getting in touch with the A's or is that a bell best left unrung? Do you do specialty cars now or have you gone back to a dealer?

Thanks again.

I am doing just as Exit13 has done and coming forward on your forum to disspell any and all rumors about me. Feel free to field any and all questions and I will answer the ones that I feel I can answer. Thanks to everyone in advance for your patience and understanding...
Thank you so much for being here!!

Dante do you feel that Casey will ever step forward with the truth or will she continue to be shut down and stubborn? I'd read that she was considered "hard headed" in HS - is that the way you remember her?

Seems like Cindy speaks for all as she seldom lets George finish a sentence on tv. Does it seem this way in person?

Less media intrusion into our lives. They are like cats... Feed them once and they will be on your back porch for the next month.

Oddly in almost all missing children cases that is exactly what family and friends would pay, give up their houses, health and sanity to get from the media and they can't.

Do you find it odd that no matter what the actual circumstances of the disappearance that isn't what anyone close to this child really wants?

I believe there is an accomplice, I dont know anyone willing or stupid enough to do it, and my opinion on the rumors and conspiracy theories are going to be skewed because I am in the situation... I think its BS... Im sick of it. That is why I am here clearing up the thick cloud of BS

Accomplice? Does this mean that you believe that Casey murdered Caylee?

BS got reeeeaaalllll thick, didn't it? Again, thanks for coming on here and letting it all hang out.

So, now that yer here, what do you want to tell us?

Dante, can you please tell me how Casey was around animals? I ask this because there has been research done which shows a strong connection between animal abuse and cruelty towards humans.
I have seen theories that Casey has serious mental illness and that is why I want very much to know if there were signs that may have been present.

Oddly in almost all missing children cases that is exactly what family and friends would pay, give up their houses, health and sanity to get from the media and they can't.

Do you find it odd that no matter what the actual circumstances of the disappearance that isn't what anyone close to this child really wants?

Actually, I'm wondering why all these people who knew Casey aren't raisin' the roof about trying to find Caylee -- or maybe why I haven't seen it. Has anyone else?

I'm sorry Nitrous: I'm not digging on you. All the other cases we've seen family and friends have banded together to ask for a missing child's safe return. That just hasn't appeared to happened in this case.

Dante,

When Casey was at DRF did you talk there or was it just quickly picking up Ricardo? Of the times you saw Casey at DRF picking up, do you recall seeing Caylee with her?

Of the female latinos that you considered to be friends with Casey, do you ever recall any of them hanging out with Ricardo and Casey at DRF? Or Casey with another female latino while picking up Richardo?

Dante,

When Casey was at DRF did you talk there or was it just quickly picking up Ricardo? Of the times you saw Casey at DRF picking up, do you recall seeing Caylee with her?

Of the female latinos that you considered to be friends with Casey, do you ever recall any of them hanging out with Ricardo and Casey at DRF? Or Casey with another female latino while picking up Ricardo?

Did Ricardo and Caylee like each other to your knowledge?

Thanks for the response, Dante. Was Caylee with her on any of these three of four times you saw Casey between May and her arrest in July and, if so, was Casey attentive to Caylee? Did Caylee seem happy to be with her mother?
thanksInAdvance

Yes every time... Caylee would sit a either mine or Annies desk and play with a toy or my computer while Casey and I or Casey and Annie spoke while she was waiting for Ricardo

wait I'm confused didn't you say you last saw her like July 1st??? was Caylee with her? or did you mean prior to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member