The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since both of you seem to be from the "same" group, and neither of you says Casey was a BIG party girl, BUT we have some information that she WAS a big party girl with this "new" group of friends and even have a couple of sworn statements, ok, maybe only one, that she smoked weed. Do you think her new crowd was perhaps involved in something more than YOUR group and maybe she got in over her head in a relatively short time?

Have you personally spoken with Lee, Cindy or Geroge and told them you have never seen or heard of a Zenida at Sawgrass and if so, what was their reaction and why do you think they are still supporting their daughter and believing Zenida exists even if none of Casey's close friends had ever seen or heard of her before?

Exit13, when is the last time you saw Casey's car?

Did you ever notice if Casey carried a purse or a backpack or any kind of "bag"?

honestly, she never lugged around a purse like most women, and not a backpack either.
and i dont remember
seeing her car, because i never looked for it

To you both:

Knowing what you know NOW, and looking back, is Casey's behavior from May to when she was arrested July 15th PERFECTLY normal, as if nothing had happened? How do each of you FEEL about that since you know now that Caylee WAS missing?

Yes every time... Caylee would sit a either mine or Annies desk and play with a toy or my computer while Casey and I or Casey and Annie spoke while she was waiting for Ricardo

Nitrous - You've stated that the last time you saw Caylee was at the end of May and yet here you state that the last few times you saw Casey between May and July you saw Caylee??? Can you clarify???

When was the last time you saw Caylee?

How many times did you say Casey between May and July?

This is for Dante and/or exit...Both of you I believe stated that the a's asked you not to speak to the media. Did they provide you with any reasons why they were asking this of you? If so what were they?

Thanks for coming on, NitrousPowrdSS.

1)You ever hang w/ Ricardo M. outside of work?
2)Ricardo M & Amy H. seemed to have different accounts of Ricardo & Casey's break-up in early June. Ricardo ever comment to you about it? Can you share?
3)Ever meet Amy H.? If you did, can you describe how she related to Casey?

Thanks again.

Not outside of work. We travelled in different circles. Ricardo and I didnt really talk. As a matter of fact he is a rather quiet individual unless you know him well. Never met Amy H. although I would like to so I can confront her on her reasons as to why she put my name out there...

This is for Exit13:
There is a picture circulating online with a couple of girls including Casey and Caylee and it appears to be taken in a garage...I wondered if there was ever an ocassion when Casey may have brought Caylee over BEFORE a party and then took her home and came back alone?

caylee has never been to my house, and im not familiar with the picture

so i doubt it

Exit 13...
I asked Dante this but haven't seen a reply yet, but in all the time you have known Casey, have you ever seen her display any signs of animal abuse or cruelty towards animals? Whether it be someones pet dog, cat, bird, whatever...or even wild animals, I would love to know how she treated animals.
I ask because when people are found guilty of something like this, people usually come forward later and say they noticed they liked to torture animals, blah blah blah.
So, ever seen any signs of that with Casey?

Dante-

If I had asked you 3 months ago if you knew that you could mix certain household chemicals to make chloroform, what would your answer have been?

How and when did you come by this knowledge?

I definitely would have known. I would have run into her at some point. And no that doesnt creep me out. Not much scares me...

This answers part of my question. Has either Cindy or George contacted you or any other of Casey's friends to question you about Zenida. Since you know the parents and have lived at Sawgrass for over 3 years, don't you think it's strange that the GP's who are yelling at everyone to find their GD has not gathered up Casey's friends to ask questions? You would have been one of the first person's I would have approached. Why do you think her parents are afraid of knowing the truth?

i think im the only one with a dog

Let me ask you this...Are you usually gone during certain hours and is your dog outside, where Casey MAYBE could have brought Caylee over when you were at work or something and let her play with the dog? Or is this not a "playful" type dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina