The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

Well, I either read or heard that you had moved and the police couldn't find you. Then the Detroit psychic mentioned you. After being on your myspace friend list for a day and being able to peruse your page, I concluded that you are a decent guy who is not involved in this crap. Sorry you don't want an elderly lady as your myspace friend anymore. :)

So how did she say one thing and do another with you personally? BTW...that's pretty profound...I'm gonna have to remember that. TIA

It wasnt with me personally and it doesnt have to be. I can learn from others mistakes... She had told everyone she was working when she wasnt...

When you would see Caylee or when you and Annie would baby sit her would she arrive with a backpack and if she did do you recall what it looked like?

Good question !! And how often did you all baby sit since it seems as if no one claims to have seen Caylee but rarely.

NitrousPowrdSS

From what you have seen of Caylee, how would you describe this precious little girl? (personality and otherwise)

Thanks for answering these questions Nit and Exit. One question, can I have ya'lls autograph? and who do you want to play you in the movie?
Just kidding guys. Ya'll are freaking awesome for doing this.

Exit, you're up. Your in is to offer security. I know she would tell all if you acted uninterested. And brought her a shiny trinket. ;) You would just have to get through Cindy first. Kick it around before you decide.

Now we have both exit and Dante on the thread - you guys are too cool. Thanks again.

Casey mentioned Blanchard Park - does that mean anything to you?

How bout Lake Underhill?

Any shady underground type things ever go on at these places that you know of?

Maybe some punk kids selling weed they stole from their older brother but thats about it. I grew up on the East side and its pretty tame over there

Its a possibility. Im not camera shy...

I think it would be a great idea. The more people are on TV the more the focus stays on Caylee and the entire purpose of this. I would like to see her friends who knew Caylee on all the popular shows like Greta, NG, and others too because it raises the awareness of this child still being missing.

Exit and Dante - would it be fair to say that we have questioned you more than LE has?

Dante-
Did you say that Caylee was with Casey every time you saw her between May and July when she was arrested, and the last time you saw Casey AND Caylee was July 1st...

and did you say that Annie does or does not live with you at Sawgrass?

Also, did you ever notice if Casey carried a purse or a bag of any kind? sorry to bug you...

All during the month of May. I quit DRF at the end of May. The last time I saw Casey was July 1st. Caylee was not present. Annie DID live with me at Sawgrass. Not anymore. Casey would sometimes have a bag and sometimes not.

Dante, did Casey ever ride in the car with you or your girlfriend into your apartment complex - could she have seen that you dial your phone number to open the gate?

No she did not... Casey has never ridden in a vehicle with me nor have I ridden in a vehicle with her

When you and Annie were sitting with Caylee was she content to be with you guys or was she asking for mommy? Would you guys have her for long or short periods of time?How would she need to be put to bed at night (told a story, still rocked/held, run around and play until she just fell over or would she go to sleep all by herself)?

This is for Dante:
Why would Casey KNOW that chloroform could be made from mixing household chemicals?

When you went to the Anthony house approximately one month ago, was it for the express reason of talking to Jose Baez? or were you just there for a visit or to get flyers or HOW did you come to be there on that date? and is that the only time you have been there since Casey was arrested?

I dont believe that Casey would KNOW this but it is possible. You can find the ingredients and process of making it on the internet very easily. I was called there to be questioned by George and Cindy but was not forced, coerced, mislead or anything like that by them

All during the month of May. I quit DRF at the end of May. The last time I saw Casey was July 1st. Caylee was not present. Annie DID live with me at Sawgrass. Not anymore. Casey would sometimes have a bag and sometimes not.
Nitrous...how has Casey lied to you? You mentioned that you no longer trust her. Is this based only on what you've heard or read?

ETA: thanks asked and answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member