The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. Yes, Cindy stated at the bond hearing that she works for Gentiva, same address as her license. Once again, apologies for enquiring about the family. Just trying to establish actual true facts in the maze of questions surrounding this case.

Has any confirmed employment for Casey been established? I suppose that is the only real question here.
-She did actually at one time work for Universal, correct? Does anyone have those dates?
-Is there any more info about the club promotion gig? This was supposedly for Fusian, correct?
-Can someone please post the link to the report that Casey worked for Kodak?

Sorry if these are repeat questions; just trying to get all of the employment facts together on one thread. Thanks!

http://www.gentiva.com/locations/Results.asp

Per FBI/IRS info, KC's last earnings were in the first quarter of 2006.

She worked for Kodak, IIRC, selling photos of people on the rides, and film.

According to Cindy Anthony, Casey worked for Kodak located at Universal Studios until they were replaced by Colorvision. Kodak and/or Colorvision would have been the actual subcontractors of Universal Studios with their own people employed directly by them, not Universal. If she ever worked for Kodak or Colorvision then they would have a record of her employment.

IIRC, she walked off the job about the time of the transition. A previous manager of hers said they liked her, but she came in late from partying, and they had to talk to her about it. They were thinking about msking her an asst manager.

Hi again. I just wanted to add that if anyone has any kind of question, fact, or discussion topic regarding employment, feel free to use this thread.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the simple question: 'Did Casey Anthony have a job?' remains shrouded in mystery! If she had a job, she may have had a sitter. Not having answers to the most basic questions is one of the most baffling aspect of this case. Why on earth would Law Enforcement ask Lee to keep her employer secret? The only thing I can think of is if she was doing something illegal, or if she was some kind of informant? :waitasec:

LE did not ask LA to keep KC's employment secret, KC has not been employed since early '06.

LE stated that KC had a job, that he visited her company, and that KC asked him to keep it secret. That's a lie. Another lie, that is.

Per the IRS, no wages for any job.

No job.

I just read the article referenced above and that article was written on July 21st. Towards the end, Cindy states that Casey worked for a promotional company that did work for Fusian Ultra Lounge. I can't remember exactly, but when did the picutres of Casey come out partying at the club? I believe it was last week, but can't remember specifically the date. Is it DBC promotions company? Who is the promotion co?

She wasn't actually working. She'd come in an "supervise the shot girls."

I don't understand...I thought she admitted that she was lying about working there in the first interview! and I thought LE already confirmed that she was fired in 2006? is Lee still maintaining her lie?

She wasn't exactly fired, She just stopped coming in.

Yes, LA is maintaining her lie.

Here it is

PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Yep. I'm still curious as to whether or not CA was giving her an allowance to cover the babysitter/nanny costs. I haven't been able to find out anything about this. Perhaps, based on how they assumed Lauren G would work for free, that they also assumed the nanny would be willing to work for free?

IIRC, CA sometimes slipped her some money, behind GA's back (to keep up the "working" pretense).

I thought it was to Casey's advantage if the fictional nanny was a financial burden in the Casey Lielight Zone.

That explains why she is always needing money. Her earnings are used to pay for childcare. Mommy and Daddy have to pay for everything else.
Geez if they, the Anthony's, were pitching in for the "daycare" too, it's a wonder they didn't ask her to quit the job to save everyone some money.:crazy:

WHERE have you been? Have MISSED you!

(LOVE the "Lielight Zone"):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

they must have been claiming Caylee, and if not then they need to amend and claim her now since Casey didn't even have a job!

How did Casey get around the $600 economic stimulus payment she would have rec'd if she had been working, filed taxes and claimed Caylee (or $300 if G&C were claiming Caylee).

Every person I know was planning for that money for weeks ahead of time and anxiously awaiting their deposits.

Most parents, if supporting their grandkids, would expect to be told where that money was being spent!

But, you are talking about MOST people. The As are.. well, I'm not sure what.

It is all over the place that she was employed through April of 2006. I see it everywhere, and cannot get WHY???

Perhaps that is when she was officially "let go" for job abandonment, but she never went back after she left to have Caylee and that was August 05...so it was closer to 3 years than to 2 that she was playing this little game of hers. I am not even sure she was officially employed as a "shot girl" or if she just did that for her boyfriend or what...I am going to have to review this thread and see what everyone has to say about it...

:confused:

She didn't even do THAT as a regular job. She just "supervised" the shot girls when she was at Fusian with the b.f.

I bet Cindy kept those things in the same place she has that picture of the Nanny.

(In her imagination)

She did. They're all on KC's desk at Universal, with the lost phone and the records of Zanny's previous phone #s and addys.

My bold ..

HOLD THE PHONE!!!
Cindy said she has/had a picture of Zanny, Casey and Caylee at the park???

I missed that!
Is there a link for Cindy's statement?

I think all CA ever said was that she has a picture, "of the inside of Zanny's apt." No Zanny piccie.

I think the OP meant the 'picture' of Caylee with the kidnapper in a park that the Anthony's PI's were going to produce back in Nov/Dec. We never heard any more about it.
It was supposed to be the absolute proof that Caylee was alive.
Remember?

Yeah, they have LOTS of proof of Zanny.... somewhere. :-(

I think the OP meant the 'picture' of Caylee with the kidnapper in a park that the Anthony's PI's were going to produce back in Nov/Dec. We never heard any more about it.
It was supposed to be the absolute proof that Caylee was alive.
Remember?

:blowkiss: That is what I meant!! :D

If Cindy said such a thing, I have to see the direct quote! :D hehehehe
She's said so much about nothing, maybe LE will call her out on something!

From the ZFG Deposition of Cindy Anthony on 2009 0409:

4 Q: Did Casey tell you that she was paying Zanny?
5 A: I never asked her.
6 Q: Okay. What was your understanding of whether
7 Zanny was doing it for free or whether she was getting
8 compensated?
9 A: My understanding was Jeffrey Hopkins was
10 paying Zanny, who was his ex-girlfriend, to watch his
11 little boy Zachary when Casey first met Zanny, and
12 Jeffrey was compensating for both children.
Page 24

<snip>

19 Q: All right. So it's your understanding based
20 upon what Casey told you that Jeffrey Hopkins was paying
21 for Zanny to watch both children. How long a time period
22 was that and how did you learn that? Is that from Casey?
23 A: From Casey. I think that was until December
24 of 2007.
25 Q: How about after December 2007? Obviously, you

Page 26

1 had an understanding that she was being paid by Jeffrey
2 Hopkins. Did you come to an understanding as to who now
3 was paying Zanny after Jeffrey Hopkins was no longer
4 paying her?
5 A: I didn't ask. Wasn't an issue.
6 Q: Did you have an assumption in your head that
7 Zanny is something who charges for her services?
8 A: Again, the -- it never came up.
9 Q: Little different question, though. Did you
10 have an assumption in your head that Zanny was somebody
11 who charges for childcare?
12 A: By that time Casey and Zanny had been friends,
13 so a lot of Casey's friends volunteered to watch Caylee.
14 Caylee was a delightful young child --
15 Q: Yes, ma'am.
16 A: -- that everybody liked to watch, so you asked
17 me a question, let me finish it. What I'm telling you is
18 it never came up and I didn't think about it. And I'm
19 answering your question.
20 Q: Just so I'm clear. You had an understanding
21 in your mind that at one point in time Zanny was being
22 compensated by Jeffrey Hopkins; is that correct?
23 A: That's correct.
24 Q: And as you said that ended around the end of
25 2007; is that correct?

Page 27

1 A: From my understanding.
2 Q: And after that, do you have an understanding
3 in your mind as to who, if anybody, was compensating
4 Zanny for her childcare services?
5 A: No, because I was never -- I never spoke to
6 Casey about that. So, again, Casey told me that she was
7 being compensated by Jeffrey. When Jeffrey moved, I
8 didn't ask who was compensating Zanny, so I have no
9 understanding. I do not know. Again, Zanny was a friend
10 of Casey's, so she could very well have volunteered.
11 That did not come up.
12 Q: Did Casey say to you that Zanny, my friend, is
13 volunteering to watch my daughter?
14 A: The subject did not come up.
15 Q: So when you're saying it could have happened,
16 that's not something you know either --
17 A: I can't speculate.
18 Q: Ma'am, I appreciate that. Let me finish my
19 question, if you don't mind. When you're saying it could
20 have happened, that isn't something you know by a
21 affected that you've learned from anybody; is that right?
22 A:No.
23 Q: So as far as whether she was volunteering,
24 this Zanny person, or whether she was being compensated
25 from 2007 on, you really don't know?

Page 28

1 A: No, and I don't know if Casey ever paid Lauren
2 or anybody else either because I never asked them.
3 Q: I appreciate that.
4 A: Again, that didn't come up. So I never -- I
5 never interviewed any of her baby-sitters to find out if
6 they were getting paid or not. It wasn't my position to
7 do that.
8 Q: I understand that, ma'am. That wasn't really
9 my question, ma'am.
10 A: I'm trying to clarify the question when you
11 ask me specifically about Zanny, so I'm clarifying it
12 wasn't just Zanny that I didn't have that knowledge of.
13 I didn't have the knowledge for any of them. She asked
14 several people to watch. I don't know if they paid or
15 not. I assume they didn't get paid. But, again, Casey
16 was working then, so it's irrelevant to C. Zenaida
17 Gonzalez. I'm sorry.
18 Q: You said two things, but let me just go on
19 back. During this time period, you have no specific
20 knowledge if Zanny was doing it for free or whether she
21 was being paid; is that correct?
22 MR. CONWAY: Mr. Dill, she's answered the
23 question over and over again.
24 MR. DILL: Sir, you can make your objection.
25 You know you can make your objection.

1 BY MR. DILL:
2 Q: I just want to clarify. You have no specific
3 knowledge that Zanny was doing it for free or being paid
4 from 2007 on; is that correct?
5 A: As I stated, I have no particular knowledge.

So this can be added to the soup about whether or not anyone was paying the ImagiNanny.

Here it is

PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Hmmmmm, now I remember ..
More JB BS .. : /

Thanks though ..
:seeya:

It is all over the place that she was employed through April of 2006. I see it everywhere, and cannot get WHY???

Perhaps that is when she was officially "let go" for job abandonment, but she never went back after she left to have Caylee and that was August 05...so it was closer to 3 years than to 2 that she was playing this little game of hers. I am not even sure she was officially employed as a "shot girl" or if she just did that for her boyfriend or what...I am going to have to review this thread and see what everyone has to say about it...

:confused:

She didn't even do THAT as a regular job. She just "supervised" the shot girls when she was at Fusian with the b.f.

HI:wave:
Here is the link to TL interview where he speaks of it

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...ony.090808.pdf

snipped page 27 and BBM
"EE: Why would she have this posted on her photo bucket?
TL: Because she wanted to be a part of the uh….
EE: Just sign it.
TL: Yeah (affirmative). She wanted to think that she was a part of uh, DBC and helping out. And….EE: Like a promoter?
TL: Yeah (affirmative). But she, so she tried pro….well she would as a, I guess as my girlfriend, would help me promote for what I did."

I have asked this question on several threads and it somehow keeps getting misplaced in the shuffle, but I have wondered since reading the interview from Casey's boss at Kodak why does everyone keep saying that Casey was employed through April 2006? In the interview, and I have lost all my docs in a most horrible computer crash, so I got his name from this link:http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/
"Mike C.: Employee, Event Imaging Solutions Group (Kodak) who confirmed that Casey had worked for him in 2005, but that he could not remember Jeff Hopkins or Juliette Lewis. Note: Kodak was taken over by Colorvision in 2006."
Mr. Cozak tells us some very important information about Casey. He tells us that she NEVER returned to work after Caylee was born (August 05) and that when Colorvision took over she never showed up for the roll-over class and to fill out the appropriate paperwork, and eventually was terminated for job abandonment...

So, to me this says that Casey was no longer working at all for kodak once Caylee was born according to her manager/boss...and yet, for 8 months she continued to have Lauren come to the house and watch Caylee while she went Lord knows where, but it wasn't work. Then Lauren found out that is what Casey was doing, not paying HER while she was out running around and not working at all, and THAT gig was up...she stopped watching Caylee then...

My question is why does everyone keep to the April 2006 date when it is not correct? It is almost like the June 9th date in that once it was stated, it seems to be set in stone, when the date is WRONG...

Anyone???:confused:

(Respectfully Quoted) :D

Bombshell for me. I sure did have the wrong idea about this, I think this is important because of getting facts straight(I have an obsession, sorry) and because we can see deeper into Casey.

She did this to Lauren in 2005? The people who say she "changed" just never knew her, you do not just start acting like this...being so willing to use people for your own purposes! And, she had just had a baby...where's the love? She is busy conning a friend so she does not have to deal with the baby Cindy made her have because Cindy was jealous of Casey and wanted her to be tied down like she was: and when Casey gave birth and seemed to step up her life and Cindy was getting the short end of the stick(doing all the work, paying all the money but getting no 'mommie' credit and not having actual say and control over major things in Caylee's life because she was just grandma)and so she decided to shut it all down...

and Casey got desperate and...got rid of the life she never wanted in the first place.

Thank you Magic-cat:)

...jmo...

So you say 8 mo. that KC was out and about. Hmmmmmmm. What the H3ll was she doing? Maybe this gives her time to get into *advertiser censored* or Lap dancer at bachelor parties. Because, guys----there are some pics we haven't seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member