The Rev. Richard G

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Chilly, with so many companies doing google searches before hiring. That's what JG was talking about the other night on GVS or NG.(don't remember which..maybe both!) If you google his name, he pops up right smack in the middle of this nightmare. You're right though, many people do not follow this case the way we do, but that could make it that much worse for him in his job search if they don't know what his involvement is, (Casey-speak there :crazy:) not to mention time that he may have to take off work, etc. JMO

Nope, not buying it. How much time would he need off work? The court will let him know what day he needs to appear to testify. His testimony probably won't take more than a couple hours, if that. He really doesn't know all that much about Casey's actions in the last few months of Caylee's life. Any employer who bothered to google him would just as easily see what his involvement is (lol@ Casey speak). The news reported that ZFG received many job offers after she went public, I wonder if she accepted any of them. I wonder if JG also received job offers after his latest media tour. I'd guess that he has.

I think there are probably some employers who would consider giving JG a job solely BECAUSE he was involved in this case. He comes across as a very nice young man who is also a victim and they might feel sorry for him. Similar to what is apparently happening to ZFG. But I could also see there might be other employers who would choose not to hire him because of it. Not because they think he is guilty or involved in the disappearance - but because they don't want the publicity and the potential hassle of hiring someone who might be hounded by the media all the time. Given a choice between him and some other more anonymous person, I can see how they might chose the later.

So I guess it could go both ways IMO.

Cindy launched the first grenade at the Grunds- whatever happens next she asked for it .

I dont know how any sane person could not respond to the ##$% being
flung . I do know she would have gotten a cease and desist letter with
the definition and fines / jail time of slander and libel from my attorney.
I was VERY impressed with Reverend Grund and no matter how old our child gets,sometimes we take it upon ourselves to speak up in defense of that child especially if our child was attacked by a Cindy Anthony. Cindy fails to understand that however much she lies and points and attacks others for what her daughter has done,there is a God who knows ALL the truth. You can't get past God,Cindy...

I don't believe for one second that JG can't get a job because of this case. Very few people are actually so interested in the case that they know the names of the players. JG is actually just a bit player, so to speak. It makes little sense to me that he'd do a media tour intentionally bringing attention to himself and his name while complaining that he can't find a job because people know his name.
Good point!

Nope, not buying it. How much time would he need off work? The court will let him know what day he needs to appear to testify. His testimony probably won't take more than a couple hours, if that. He really doesn't know all that much about Casey's actions in the last few months of Caylee's life. Any employer who bothered to google him would just as easily see what his involvement is (lol@ Casey speak). The news reported that ZFG received many job offers after she went public, I wonder if she accepted any of them. I wonder if JG also received job offers after his latest media tour. I'd guess that he has.
With all the connections RG must have in the community, I'm surprised he hasn't been able to hook him up. Networking is a valuable tool.

My thoughts, exactly.

And, since LE doesn't consider Jesse a suspect, nor does anyone else for that matter, isn't Jesse's dad's public involvement unnecessary?
Jesse's Dad Richard would have no necessary involvement EXCEPT for Cindy Anthony's lies to LE and the FBI accusing Jesse as having to do something with Caylee's being missing. THAT is the difference,my dear!

I don't want to cause a big problem or get banned so let's just say it's a gut feeling.

And of course I could be wrong.

But it's a strong gut feeling.
When you say "gut feeling" I get queasy and distrustful since this was Casey's favorite word as in "I have this gut feeling she's close"
when now we know exactly HOW CLOSE that baby really was! I am suspicious any time I listen back to the tapes of Casey. It's chilling...Rev. Grund has done NOTHING to ALL of you few people who I suspect are Anthony's.

Jesse's Dad Richard would have no necessary involvement EXCEPT for Cindy Anthony's lies to LE and the FBI accusing Jesse as having to do something with Caylee's being missing. THAT is the difference,my dear!

What 'lies' did Cindy tell LE about Jesse? She shared her suspicions but I don't recall any time that she outright lied about him.

I don't believe for one second that JG can't get a job because of this case. Very few people are actually so interested in the case that they know the names of the players. JG is actually just a bit player, so to speak. It makes little sense to me that he'd do a media tour intentionally bringing attention to himself and his name while complaining that he can't find a job because people know his name.

I don't either.....one thing he's ex-LE, so even his (pre-KC) 'backround' is prolly clear.

Anyone 'googling' his name would also see he's co-operated in this case, passed a lie-detector, upped his phone records, plus he comes across as a pretty nice guy.

Does anyone know when it was that the Rev told Casey they would no longer babysit for Caylee, prompting Casey to tell them she'd found Zanny the nanny?
I thought she was an infant...9 months? Oh, now I'll have to go and search!

When you say "gut feeling" I get queasy and distrustful since this was Casey's favorite word as in "I have this gut feeling she's close"
when now we know exactly HOW CLOSE that baby really was! I am suspicious any time I listen back to the tapes of Casey. It's chilling...Rev. Grund has done NOTHING to ALL of you few people who I suspect are Anthony's.
Huh? Where?

I think there are probably some employers who would consider giving JG a job solely BECAUSE he was involved in this case. He comes across as a very nice young man who is also a victim and they might feel sorry for him. Similar to what is apparently happening to ZFG. But I could also see there might be other employers who would choose not to hire him because of it. Not because they think he is guilty or involved in the disappearance - but because they don't want the publicity and the potential hassle of hiring someone who might be hounded by the media all the time. Given a choice between him and some other more anonymous person, I can see how they might chose the later.

So I guess it could go both ways IMO.

I agree, except for the 'media hounding' part......seems like the G's have gone from 'clearing their name in the media'...to now 'keeping their name in the media.

IIRC....Rev G said the today show was a long "promised' appearance.....that then morphed into like 4 more shows.

KC named Jesse ( & Amy) to CA in the jail video's.....

What 'lies' did Cindy tell LE about Jesse? She shared her suspicions but I don't recall any time that she outright lied about him.

I'd also like to know when Cindy outright lied about Jesse or said anything to the media about suspecting him. According to the documents, Leonard is the one who got it all started by telling RG that Cindy suspected Jesse after CASEY was telling them that Jesse may have done something. If I were the Rev. I'd be more worried about my son being offered Xanax, like it was nothing new to them, by Casey to enhance their sex together in an online message that has been blared to the public. All the religious stuff and threatening the Anthony's with the sword of R.G. (instead of the sword of the lord which is the word) but everyone knowing that he slept with Casey and kept it up is really silly.

Does anyone know when it was that the Rev told Casey they would no longer babysit for Caylee, prompting Casey to tell them she'd found Zanny the nanny?
I thought Lauren came somewhere in between.

ITA......Jesse might have been one of the few KC friends that CA 'knew' to call, in an attempt to find KC.

I've always wondered if CA had called anyone else (first) on the 15th......ya know, she only lucked-out in finding Amy's phone number in the car.
I asked that somewhere yesterday. How hard did she look for Casey?

And he's been a better spokesperson for Caylee than ANY of the Anthony family has. They are too busy being spokespersons for Casey. In short, the Anthonys have also thrown Caylee under the bus in their zeal to convince the world that Casey is a "good mother."
But how is his claiming this not slinging hurt at the As? Yes, one day I'd like to see Cindy wake up and become Caylee's voice. I know that may never happen, but I can still hope.

I'd also like to know when Cindy outright lied about Jesse or said anything to the media about suspecting him. According to the documents, Leonard is the one who got it all started by telling RG that Cindy suspected Jesse after CASEY was telling them that Jesse may have done something. If I were the Rev. I'd be more worried about my son being offered Xanax, like it was nothing new to them, by Casey to enhance their sex together in an online message that has been blared to the public. All the religious stuff and threatening the Anthony's with the sword of R.G. (instead of the sword of the lord which is the word) but everyone knowing that he slept with Casey and kept it up is really silly.

From what I can remember, I don't recall Cindy lying about Jesse - at least that we know of. But she did seem to throw him under the bus with LE in her interviews. She certainly suggested he should be a person of interest and that she didn't like or trust him. Casey also suggested he should be "watched" and that she wanted to family to stay away from him because she didn't trust him. She had Lee investigating him. So there was alot of statements made to suggest perhaps Jesse was involved somehow. To me it appeared as though CA was trying to set him up as the fall guy. Just an impression - no solid statements or outright lies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon