The Rev. Richard G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for one second that JG can't get a job because of this case. Very few people are actually so interested in the case that they know the names of the players. JG is actually just a bit player, so to speak. It makes little sense to me that he'd do a media tour intentionally bringing attention to himself and his name while complaining that he can't find a job because people know his name.

If I put myself in Jesse's shoes and tried to find a job locally, based on the suspicions of his actions, I'm guessing I'd have a hard time finding a job. ZFG is also having a tough time finding a job. It's all my opinion, but right now, I'm giving the kid a break.

I agree, except for the 'media hounding' part......seems like the G's have gone from 'clearing their name in the media'...to now 'keeping their name in the media.

IIRC....Rev G said the today show was a long "promised' appearance.....that then morphed into like 4 more shows.

Hounding was a poor choice of words. Sorry. What I was trying to say wasn't that the media were following him and he was running...LOL...just that the employer may not want a media frenzy around....regardless of who initiates it.

I would agree that at the moment the initiation seems to be JG himself - though we really don't know what he is experiencing as far as being contacted by the media. They may be hounding him for all we know...and he decided to just go ahead and tell his story in that forum rather than responding to multiple requests. Maybe not. But heck - we are all here discussing this case - so why can't he?

I believe that is true, but I have a legitimate question to ask (no pouncing please!) Would you change your opinion if you found out that he was paid for family photos of Caylee just like the A's?

Nope guess not. He is getting paid for his photos, I have no doubt. Most likely his interviews as well, hand in hand with his prepared list of what he will talk about and what not.

Jesse has hired a lawyer, which to some is a sure sign of guilt (but only if the last name is Anthony I guess)

As far as his unemployment, I would really like to know why he left his "last job".

IMO Casey and Jesse are two peas in a pod and we'll be hearing a lot more about him.

If I put myself in Jesse's shoes and tried to find a job locally, based on the suspicions of his actions, I'm guessing I'd have a hard time finding a job. ZFG is also having a tough time finding a job. It's all my opinion, but right now, I'm giving the kid a break.
I think we should also remember that in today's economy there are a lot of people having a hard time finding a job. I hear things are not easy in Florida. Anyway, wasn't JG going to take a job out of state?

I asked that somewhere yesterday. How hard did she look for Casey?

Yep, I've asked it before too.....(CA's phone records would be nice)

I don't think CA really 'knew' too many KC friends......& so far, Jesse is the only one KC told "not to talk to her parents".....perhaps because he knew about Tony.

I asked that somewhere yesterday. How hard did she look for Casey?

sorry to drag this back up but i just had to agree, seems very odd to me too.
yep .. how hard was she looking?

Yep, I've asked it before too.....(CA's phone records would be nice)

I don't think CA really 'knew' too many KC friends......& so far, Jesse is the only one KC told "not to talk to her parents".....perhaps because he knew about Tony.
The truth may be that she didn't have to look any further than her own son for help.

And how much did Jesse love Caylee, considering he had several encounters with Casey and specifically during those 31 days? If he loved Caylee so much, might he not make arrangement for an outing or whatever to include the child? Were you aware Jesse told the police the last time he saw Caylee was December/07 at his Police Academy Graduation?

I think she was treading very softly as she knew that the oher approach (arguing and probably giving ultimatums) didn't work and had actually caused KC to take away Caylee. Both these Anthony women knew how to push each others buttons. CA was using her "but sweetheart" approach trying to get her to bring Caylee back. It wasn't until they got the car that CA flew into red alert mode and didn't care whether KC wanted to "reach out" or not-CA was going to get to the bottom of it and get Caylee back home!!
Unfortunately, CA was already 30 or 31 days too late!!:furious:

Jesse left the police force in June, right? What has he been doing since then? Between the poor economy, Jesse's spotty work history, and his apparent lack of skills outside of LE, what type of job can he expect to find? I doubt very much that a slew of employers have told him, "Gee Jesse, you're the best candidate for the job but, because you once dated Casey Anthony, we can't hire you." Actually, I'd be surprised if even one has said that.

Hounding was a poor choice of words. Sorry. What I was trying to say wasn't that the media were following him and he was running...LOL...just that the employer may not want a media frenzy around....regardless of who initiates it.

I would agree that at the moment the initiation seems to be JG himself - though we really don't know what he is experiencing as far as being contacted by the media. They may be hounding him for all we know...and he decided to just go ahead and tell his story in that forum rather than responding to multiple requests. Maybe not. But heck - we are all here discussing this case - so why can't he?

Yep, I knew what you meant:)

I like Jesse, & think his testimony will be important @ trial....but I do hope he gets past the "KC in jail, not the KC I knew" that he states on TV.

The KC he knew, lied to him, didn't want a DNA test done, cheated on him, stole from him, & then dumped him.......she was a 'spiteful bit*h' then, & now she is prolly a "spiteful killer bit*h'.

The Rev & his 'lawsuits' I do not like @ all.

And how much did Jesse love Caylee, considering he had several encounters with Casey and specifically during those 31 days? If he loved Caylee so much, might he not make arrangement for an outing or whatever to include the child? Were you aware Jesse told the police the last time he saw Caylee was December/07 at his Police Academy Graduation?

Yep, I remember the Dec. 7th date, seems like a long time not to see a child you care so much about.

i am neither aware of the last time jesse saw caylee nor am i aware that it differs from what he has told police. i also don't know anything about him actively seeking out casey during the infamous 31 days. could you possibly give me a link to this? tia

You raise a good point Paddie. I am not slamming Jesse - because I don't know him. But I suspect he is not as perfect as he comes across in the tv interviews. I am sure he loved Caylee - but I don't think he was really in her life that much anymore. He tries to come across like he was...as if he was Caylee's "surrogate dad". But he really wasn't - he hadn't played that role for quite some time. I am not saying he isn't a good person - just that he might not be the person he is portraying in interviews.

I think she was treading very softly as she knew that the oher approach (arguing and probably giving ultimatums) didn't work and had actually caused KC to take away Caylee. Both these Anthony women knew how to push each others buttons. CA was using her "but sweetheart" approach trying to get her to bring Caylee back. It wasn't until they got the car that CA flew into red alert mode and didn't care whether KC wanted to "reach out" or not-CA was going to get to the bottom of it and get Caylee back home!!
Unfortunately, CA was already 30 or 31 days too late!!:furious:

that's a very good point essies.
nothing's ever easy it?

I think we should also remember that in today's economy there are a lot of people having a hard time finding a job. I hear things are not easy in Florida. Anyway, wasn't JG going to take a job out of state?

if he was thinking about it, he would have to come back to testify (re: relationship and most recently, the "borrowing the shower incident).

The truth may be that she didn't have to look any further than her own son for help.

She sent LA looking for KC in early July.......just very odd that a Mom doesn't know her kids friends, even if the kid is 22......she was still living @ home.

Jesse left the police force in June, right? What has he been doing since then? Between the poor economy, Jesse's spotty work history, and his apparent lack of skills outside of LE, what type of job can he expect to find? I doubt very much that a slew of employers have told him, "Gee Jesse, you're the best candidate for the job but, because you once dated Casey Anthony, we can't hire you." Actually, I'd be surprised if even one has said that.

Of course no employer would ever "say" that, but the underlying thought of his involvement in the KC saga speaks volumes when thinking of hiring him. Everyone in Central Florida knows about the KC Saga, and knows the story of Jesse and KC. And come to think of it, as soon as CA comes off of LOA, she'll probably get layed off too. Around these parts, it's called the KC Virus.

She sent LA looking for KC in early July.......just very odd that a Mom doesn't know her kids friends, even if the kid is 22......she was still living @ home.

I don't find it that odd. As far as Cindy knew, Casey was at work when she was actually hanging out with her new group of friends. How could Cindy know of their existence if Casey didn't tell her? Casey had good reasons not to let Cindy meet them. Anyone of them could have slipped and told Cindy that Casey was with them at a particular time, rather than working at Universal.

Of course no employer would ever "say" that, but the underlying thought of his involvement in the KC saga speaks volumes when thinking of hiring him. Everyone in Central Florida knows about the KC Saga, and knows the story of Jesse and KC. And come to think of it, as soon as CA comes off of LOA, she'll probably get layed off too. Around these parts, it's called the KC Virus.

If no employer would ever say that, how does Jesse know it's why he can't find a job? Maybe he's just not qualified. His work record is the pits. Maybe he hasn't even looked for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487