The Rev. Richard G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Whenever I see that G name I blink and then a stereogram appears.

Does Caylee appear in the forefront or in the backgound?

Can't figure that out. :waitasec:

Amen to that sister :) They are not Caylees family - their 15 minutes are up.

Sadly they had the opportunity to be Caylee's extended family, no other guys were hanging around to be daddy. The others all just wanted to play games with mommy.

So what happened to that? Why didn't they keep sweet Caylee in their life?

Wondering where Rev. Grund went to school or seminary or wherever to become a reverend? Do you know anyone can become one by going to the internet.
Not saying he did, but what is his background, does anyone here know?

Wondering where Rev. Grund went to school or seminary or wherever to become a reverend? Do you know anyone can become one by going to the internet.
Not saying he did, but what is his background, does anyone here know?
FWIW...which may be a lot...he's kinda "off limits".

I read RG's MySpace and it was pretty good. I do like Jessie, he seems so real.
Interesting thing on there, where they show an bit from the Huffington post, saying Jessie may be the suspect. I don't believe that, and I think he is mad that the article did more than insinuate that about Jessie.

I do believe M Bart writes for the Huffington Post, or is somehow connected to it....Odd isn't it?
You can click on the link on RG's Myspace and read it .

I read RG's MySpace and it was pretty good. I do like Jessie, he seems so real.
Interesting thing on there, where they show an bit from the Huffington post, saying Jessie may be the suspect. I don't believe that, and I think he is mad that the article did more than insinuate that about Jessie.

I do believe M Bart writes for the Huffington Post, or is somehow connected to it....Odd isn't it?
You can click on the link on RG's Myspace and read it .
MB...Huffington Post...you've got to be kidding?!

ETA: do you have a link to this somewhere?

MB...Huffington Post...you've got to be kidding?!

ETA: do you have a link to this somewhere?
Sorry, I wish I did. Maybe it was listed in her bio?
I'll try to research it.

Wow,
I don't think I am allowed to post links???

Google Michelle B. and Huffington Post. Lots of info and articles!!
They are definitely a sympathetic connection for her.

Well, once again I will be the critic and be one person out there who doesn't need their voice for Caylee. The Rev. G still did not miss an opportunity to slur the Anthony's even though it was subtle. RG and Jesse believe they are the only voice for Caylee out there, but I never really see a lot said about Caylee alone unconditionally, it's always conditionally mixed in with criticism about the Anthony's. I wonder what RG means about the time is coming for him to draw his sword and fight? That seems like he is vowing revenge against Cindy and George and going to do or tell something, but according to the documents, everything they pretty much know is hearsay from Casey herself and no actual proof of anything. Most of the hearsay that started the family feud came from Leonard according to the documents. It's very hypocritical for the Rev. to be defending his son, but Cindy is the devil herself for trying to defend her daughter. I don't care for religious mumbo jumbo that's intermingled with hate. It doesn't help Caylee on whit either.

I believe he has a LOT of information on the entire family. He is not critical of the Anthonys but truthful about them. That to them is hate because anyone who does not agree with them about KC is against THEM.

I believe he has had a lot of interaction with this family. His family did keep Caylee when she was a baby. Where were George and Cindy at that period of time? I believe they probably gave Caylee and even KC more unconditional love than anyone ever had. That is most likely why KC could not remain in that family. There was no chaos or ridicule of her.

Please don't take this out of context its just straight forward.

Rev G had a good question early on prior to getting upset. I'm surprised anyone is currently posting views on him. I gather its due to JG being interviewed frequently and coming under fire by CA a good while back. What ever the reason his question was. Why would KC abandoned her veh in a well lit lot (Amscot) which was also 24/7? Other than his question poised I hold no negative opinions of him. I'm sure if he was interviewed by LE he would have shared what he knew. He also regrets the way he treated Casey on the day some have referenced, this is his personal struggle.

Also what was the early on unrelated banter about the dislike for the word cop? In many large agencies the word is a badge of honor and held in high regard and esteem by others who aspire. As in Police Officer, if I have to explain the difference between Officer and Cop you will never understand. Shortened out if you were never a COP you will never understand nor will you ever be a cop. Its inside language and to assume its distasteful is to not understand the cop behind the badge. It takes true grit to be a cop in many large urban agencies. Hope this helps one to understand the word is not insulting but honorable. True grit and honor in any agency whats not to like.

I believe he has a LOT of information on the entire family. He is not critical of the Anthonys but truthful about them. That to them is hate because anyone who does not agree with them about KC is against THEM.

I believe he has had a lot of interaction with this family. His family did keep Caylee when she was a baby. Where were George and Cindy at that period of time? I believe they probably gave Caylee and even KC more unconditional love than anyone ever had. That is most likely why KC could not remain in that family. There was no chaos or ridicule of her.
Ok, maybe I don't remember this correctly, but wasn't it CA that said she did not like that man and his foul mouth? Was I dreaming this? I don't know why that's stuck in my head.

Please don't take this out of context its just straight forward.

Rev G had a good question early on prior to getting upset. I'm surprised anyone is currently posting views on him. I gather its due to JG being interviewed frequently and coming under fire by CA a good while back. What ever the reason his question was. Why would KC abandoned her veh in a well lit lot (Amscot) which was also 24/7? Other than his question poised I hold no negative opinions of him. I'm sure if he was interviewed by LE he would have shared what he knew. He also regrets the way he treated Casey on the day some have referenced, this is his personal struggle.

Also what was the early on unrelated banter about the dislike for the word cop? In many large agencies the word is a badge of honor and held in high regard and esteem by others who aspire. As in Police Officer, if I have to explain the difference between Officer and Cop you will never understand. Shortened out if you were never a COP you will never understand nor will you ever be a cop. Its inside language and to assume its distasteful is to not understand the cop behind the badge. It takes true grit to be a cop in many large urban agencies. Hope this helps one to understand the word is not insulting but honorable. True grit and honor in any agency whats not to like.
Did I miss something AGAIN?

BTW- welcome back!!

Ok, maybe I don't remember this correctly, but wasn't it CA that said she did not like that man and his foul mouth? Was I dreaming this? I don't know why that's stuck in my head.

CA has said so much in the negative I'm not positive.

Did I miss something AGAIN?

BTW- welcome back!!

Thank you how have you been? Naw I was reading starting comments early on in the post with some who did not like the word cop. Thought as an entry I would address for those who may not understand. No biggie.

Thank you how have you been? Naw I was reading starting comments early on in the post with some who did not like the word cop. Thought as an entry I would address for those who may not understand. No biggie.
SOS...and you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member