The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have something illegal on my property that I called on twice...no one came. I just left messages, ok then............

Yeh, Casey couldn't have done this alone so she took Kronk with her to hide the remains. They were probably friends and no one knew it...and then he tells on himself.

That makes a lot of sense.:floorlaugh:

I have something illegal on my property that I called on twice...no one came. I just left messages, ok then............

Yeh, Casey couldn't have done this alone so she took Kronk with her to hide the remains. They were probably friends and no one knew it...and then he tells on himself.

Was that replied to me?

i do not believe Kronk stole the body or put her there, but I also have a slight believe that Kronk and ICA are connected in some way. Maybe he helped her? Maybe there is something else that, I dont really want to write here, if you get my point on wht I want to say as far as Kronk possibly being a creepy Nanny in a bad way? I feel sick to my stomach when I think of it, but something is just not right on this part of the case. He called 3 differnet times about a possible body being there? Also, he said the skull fell out of the bag? IMO, the skull looks as if it was there for months?!? I am sure the jury is wondering about that link also? Did he ever take a lie detector?
You may have a point there. All kinds of odd connections happen within crimes all the time. Perhaps Baez even got the idea from Casey bringing some of these factors in. Are you saying Kronk may have been a "bad nanny" while Caylee was alive ( I HAVE heard of some cases: A little girl was stupidly left with an Ice cream truck driver as a "baby sitter" and he would take her on his routes, and molested her)---or do you mean he was asked to "watch the body"? I do NOT think your theory is implausible. In fact, it is interesting.....:waitasec:Tell me more.....

i do not believe Kronk stole the body or put her there, but I also have a slight believe that Kronk and ICA are connected in some way. Maybe he helped her? Maybe there is something else that, I dont really want to write here, if you get my point on wht I want to say as far as Kronk possibly being a creepy Nanny in a bad way? I feel sick to my stomach when I think of it, but something is just not right on this part of the case. He called 3 differnet times about a possible body being there? Also, he said the skull fell out of the bag? IMO, the skull looks as if it was there for months?!? I am sure the jury is wondering about that link also? Did he ever take a lie detector?

He called and LE went out but did not want to get there feet wet. If RK was up to no good why would he call LE 3 times? He may of had a gut feeling when he was out there and may of been following the case and wondered why LE didn't want to get there feet wet to go see what was in that bag. JMO...:twocents:

He stood to gain a huge monetary reward. Not really "telling on himself". I think the theory the poster set forth is believable.

He stood to gain a huge monetary reward. Not really "telling on himself". I think the theory the poster set forth is believable.

There was no reward at that time, so Mr. Kronk did not stand to gain anything. He aslo, as a city employee could not have collected any reward if there had been one given at that time.

There was no reward at that time, so Mr. Kronk did not stand to gain anything. He aslo, as a city employee could not have collected any reward if there had been one given at that time.
He did ultimately gain a reward, though, no?

So they (DC & the other PI) poke around and cut open bags and check out every fallen tree with something white around it and carefully inspect pavers and mysteriously take a long time digging with a trowel next to someone's house (ok that is way off topic but I still want to know what that was all about :waitasec:). But they also find nothing and have to tell the daisy chain coordinator it's still a no-go.

I don't want to put aside Dominick Casey's search at the vacant house on Brackenwood Drive because to me it seems to undermine the theory that there was a hot tip on the body location coming from Casey Anthony in jail.
Why would Casey's jailhouse tip lead DC on a fruitless search of a vacant house property if she knew that the body was in a swamp on Suburban Drive? While at that house, DC slashes open black plastic bags and digs under paver stones.

If Lee or Cindy were relaying information that came from Casey in jail why would either of them send DC to a vacant house? That house has neither woods nor swamp. It did have plastic bags and paver stones, but how and why would Lee or Cindy even know that and why would it matter even if they did know that?

Do you see why the videotaped PI search of the vacant house has me thinking that he wasn't really acting on any tip that ultimately came from Casey in jail?

There wasn't a reward at the time, so why all this big fuss? Is there any evidence of Roy being a sick twisted kills-animals-for-pleasure kind of person? Otherwise it's going to be hard to convince me the man actually a)dragged the badly decomposing body from one spot to another with him or b) took it home, took it out of the rotten bags with maggots and other filt crawling over the skeleton, put it somewhere, put tape around the smelling body, then when suddenly he needed $1000, decided to drop it in the woods? All with no concern at all that the cops might find a fingerprint/dna/footprint linking him to the murder? I wonder if Roy received many visitors while he was hiding a decomposing body. And where did he find Caylee? But since Jose Baez can't tell me where Caylee's body was dumped the first place before Roy "stole" it, I'm inclined to believe everything that came out of his mouth is pure simple BS. And the media will sensationalize everything for ratings.

The reward angle doesn't make sense to me because if RK had inside info that George had hidden Caylee's body who knows where I bet he could have gotten into much more money than the measly $ 5.000 by calling one of the major news stations with the bombshell info.

Locations where DC searched (from tips?). Click twice to fully enlarge.

Attachments

• DC search locations.png
    DC search locations.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
And Casey lived on Hopespring Drive?

Well it seems kinda no-brainer to search there, based on the map. Is Dominic the guy who needed psychic tips to come up with this search location?

He called and LE went out but did not want to get there feet wet. If RK was up to no good why would he call LE 3 times? He may of had a gut feeling when he was out there and may of been following the case and wondered why LE didn't want to get there feet wet to go see what was in that bag. JMO...:twocents:
I think it was VERY, very irresponsible of LE not to do their UTMOST to check completely into what he thought he was seeing. How could they put keeping their feet dry over the recovery of this poor child's body? :(

Well it seems kinda no-brainer to search there, based on the map. Is Dominic the guy who needed psychic tips to come up with this search location?

Are you saying that the house on Brackenwood is a no-brainer search location?

This is one of those "IF ONLY THEY HAD GONE OUT" Posts.

If only LE had gone out that August day in 2008 and gotten on their hands and Knees (as I see they can do around a crime scene) If only I knew then what I know now, I'd go and point out the area and say be careful, its only 19' away from us on the curb.

they still may have only found bones (as I heard one doc testify) but August bones are a lot younger than December bones.

I do not believe for a minute that any human being lifted up the decomposed body from the crime scene and carried it around for any length of time at all. I do believe that meter reader called it in. Left then out of curiosity returned when they said on TV no leads pan out... He went back and then back again when the water level was down.

I do not care one bit if he made any statements that he will be rich or famous, or he won the lottery. WHAT does that change what happened on June 16, 2008. Nothing. She died at the hands of her mother and ended up decomposed and chewed on by animals in the neighborhood pet cemetery 15 houses down from where she lived. With duct tape over her face, in a plastic bag, with her little brown curls all in matts.

SHE better have a come to Jesus moment soon, before he comes to her

Are you saying that the house on Brackenwood is a no-brainer search location?

Sorry, I don't know anything about a search in a house on Brackenwood, I thought your yellow lines showed DC searched along the roadside and the same woods RK ended up finding her in.

I thought this was a private investigator, how did he get access to search a house w. no warrant?

I agree that this location was a no-brainer if LE believed ICA was involved with her daughter's disappearance. I think LE screwed up big-time by not searching that area more thoroughly. That said I used to live in FL and I know how dense wooded areas can be. You can't see your own feet at times. Even if the area was under water initially they should have headed back as soon as it dried up to search. I think RK just acted on a hunch (a logical one) that this would be an ideal place (according to ICA) to hide a body. I don't believe he is in anyway involved with the murder. I also don't believe he knew ICA b/c if this were the case there would be evidence (such as phone records).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back