The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay.....you seem more up to it than most.....as I said some of us need to take a step back from time to time.....I'm suggesting to you - John never had a second home upstate as some of his neighbours may have been lead to believe ... I think maybe it was a close family friend who owned a property upstate in the Adronadacks....McDougough area...who had organised a regular July get together as the norm for hunting.....maybe John didn't always make those get togethers....maybe he missed a few days....Maybe his family never Knew he never made it to those get togethers...boys will be boys???................sickening if I'm right...

I wish JustK...was back....thinking a lot of research had gone un noticed....<<< <<<

Whos judge murphy crawling under the covers with? Has he been on any party boats? He sentenced Corey Gloe to next to nothing jail time after killing five people in illegal drag racing. The judge said this sentence would serve as a deterent to drag racing. REALLY? Six months can do that? This comes after Corey bragged on social media that he would be in and out faster than a doubt. HOW DID HE KNOW???

There is one way to rule Bittrolff out.....if he has no connection to Oak Beach or Brewer IMO......alas there is virtually no internet info on Bittrolff.....grrrr..

Being a deer hunter.....he could have used burlap in his Bluffs.....
Being a COASTAL construction company...he may have done work on Ocean Parkway homes
Being an accused murderer of known prostitutes. .....he may well be responsible for the bodies
Ohhhh......how far from his house were those Manorville Bodies?

Whoever did this is accused of strangling his victims first. .....then menacingly abusing obliterating the deceased by bashing their heads to the point that their brain matter was outside of their skulls .......sounds like a really angry twisted dude. Can't help wonder what sent this guy over the edge....Mummy issues...??

Have police ever officially ruled him out? I've been following his case since day one. Periodically I will go on webcrims to see how his case is progressing. Last I checked they were still doing conferences which I assume means they're still collecting information. I would hope at least for Jessica Taylor and any other women who were found in Manorville, they would try to find a connection. I cannot believe that this guy killed three women in the early 90's and then just completely stopped for 20 years. Maybe it's possible. Didn't BTK do the same thing? I hope dateline or 48 hours picks up the Bittrolf story once the trial is over.

Notorius, Spota said theres no evidence that JB is invovled. They are expected to say that. LE is not going to tell the public who their POIs are.

True they won't tell, but they told the families that the arrest wasn't related right before bittrolff's arrest hit the press. Why reach out to them though when they are apparently so silent? There are too many connections. JB's victim's daughter is friends with MB and he grew up right by Raffo. And remember the news article about the police POI was because of Raffo's LI stay. I'm pretty convinced there is a connection between the drifter and Bittrolff at this point.

A retired NYC officer was arrested for running a prostitution ring. Michael Rizzi also has mob connections.

Actually, you proved nothing regarding there being a third man there that night.. You did however disprove my claim that no one else had printed the info. It's still my opinion the other printed versions didn't add anything new that would lend any credibility to the claim there was a third man there.

Yes...if you notice the press reports state the info about the second man being there that night comes from the police themselves. You also have it straight from Mari that there are two men who apparently stayed with Brewer and one of the men WAS present that night. It sounds like either Lenny or the other drifter who could be LInative's tugboat cap Eric. Native claimed Eric was already down south I think working on a boat that night, so if he's correct Lenny is a better candidate. Lenny was also still staying at Brewer's after Brewer moved out (hiding in plain sight). There are some pretty good sleuths on here. I'd like to challenge some of you to find Lenny's ID. What we know is his mother lived in Massapequa and he was 48 in 2010. Someone must be able to find this guy, and whoever does so will be making a great accomplishment. Once we know Lenny's ID we can finally move forward. Until we do we've hit a brick wall. The mystery starts inside Brewer's house that night. We must Id the drifter before we can go anywhere else. We know Lenny is atleast one of two possible candidates who were present, so let's start with Lenny. Find this son of a *****

Remember this post:

I visited JBs house as a potential buyer in early May 2011. I am copying my post from the LISK site I made back in December 2011. There was definitely someone living there and the house was not quite redone. Maybe some new carpet subsequently pee`d on by many cats. Maybe the drifter stays in OB in the nice weather and goes back to atlanta in the winter...See below for details.

"In early May I was looking for a new house and made an appointment to see JB’s house. I was completely unaware of who’s house this was. Although I was aware of the bodies found up the road, I was unaware that SG’s disappearance was in the very neighborhood I was shopping. A quite strange individual let me in the house, he appeared almost nervous (IMO), and he stated I am here to show the house for the owner. When I entered the house the utmost strongest odor of urine permeated throughout the ENTIRE house. The house was empty except for one back room where the man that let me in was definitely living. Clothes strewn about, TV on, lived in. But only that room. I was very creeped out, not even knowing where I was! Maybe he was the drifter. In his room was a young woman he claimed to be his girlfriend. He also wanted me to see all the kittens he had. Apparently they piss wherever they wanted in the house. My suspicion is as follows. Could it be that JB knew that LE was going to invade his home in April, so he put it on the market and made sure to cover up any scents left over in the house? Maybe cat urine distracts cadaver dogs? How in JB’s right mind would he think that he could ever sell that house smelling like that? If anyone wants more information make an appointment to see the house , wonder if it still smells like urine? I also wonder if the strange man is still living there."

This guy def sounds like Lenny. And here is the most important part in my opinion. I just listened to Anderson's LISK discussion from ripper con where he suggests the killer has a female partner. What if the drifter is LISK and his gf (young woman!) is complicit and is used to lure the victims and let their guard down?

I recall that being posted before, Now, just like then, it raises some questions in my mind. Most of them revolve around just what is involved in purchasing a home and transferring the leasehold at any of the Babylon barrier beach communities, especially the OIBA and WGBA where the associations come into play. The idea anyone would approach it from either the buying or selling side without an agent who knows the ins and outs of how it's done isn't reasonable. Let's start with just how did she get in there without an agent getting her past the gate.

Whether or not that person was telling the truth or not isn't all that important, although their story lines up with the facts. I'd forgotten but I've actually seen a picture of Lenny that was taken by some people who went and knocked on JB's door. I've also spoken to someone trustworthy who saw Lenny themselves with Mari. At this point it's already an established fact that Lenny was living at JB's after Shannan's murder. Both the police and Shannan's mom have stated that one of the men who was staying at JB's was there that night Shannan was killed.

This guy def sounds like Lenny. And here is the most important part in my opinion. I just listened to Anderson's LISK discussion from ripper con where he suggests the killer has a female partner. What if the drifter is LISK and his gf (young woman!) is complicit and is used to lure the victims and let their guard down?

Your post about Lenny/the drifter is very interesting indeed, Lindsay - thank you very much for posting it!
Robert Anderson's podcast about the LISK is well worth a listen too. Here is a link that allows you to listen to it, and even download it, if you wish. -http://www.casebook.org/podcast/listen.html?id=129

Whether or not that person was telling the truth or not isn't all that important, although their story lines up with the facts..................that night Shannan was killed.

It's my opinion that whether someone is telling the truth or not is pretty darn important. I also have no idea what facts the "story" lines up with. Lastly, all the evidence shows SG likely died in the early morning(she was on the phone at 5:00 am), not at night, and how she died hasn't been determined, only speculated.

Lenny's Clam bar which is in Howard Beach Queens. Mcme, you look stupid because you were wrong about the drifter so now you want to argue about semantics.

Lenny's Clam bar which is in Howard Beach Queens. Mcme, you look stupid because you were wrong about the drifter so now you want to argue about semantics.
Sorry you feel that way. At least I'm willing to listen to other opinions and imagine how they were reached. Good luck on your quest to find what happened here.

se·man·tics
s&#601;&#712;man(t)iks/
noun
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.
the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text.
plural noun: semantics
"such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff"

Especially if you're not willing to make sure everything is in fact factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood