The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm maybe check over at the other forum he used to post at...i'm sure if you don't know what i mean...you must let your own vision of utopia guide you...

Every dead hooker on LI? You mean Jessica Taylor, G4 and Tanya Rush? None of the other bodies belong to "hookers". They are all unidentified. You guys claim the post isn't credible and the drifter story isn't factual. Great, good for you. Go pick and choose what news sources you believe and decide are credible and which ones aren't. If the drifter story is made up, so are all the other post article then...must be..you guys are genius sleuths. The NYPD POI, desk duty, SI Cop, all ******** right? Must be! It's a newspaper that mcme and notorious don't find credible! LOL! The suspect related to kim raffo's stay on LI that came out THE DAY BEFORE THE DRIFTER STORY BROKE...must be complete ********...not factual because you decided so....LOL...

Well there you go again focusing on some minute, irrelevant word. Hookers, people, same difference. You know what I meant. I was talking about all of the victims, including those who weren't found on ocean parkway.
Also, why the snide comment about being genius sleuths.. I never even claimed to be a sleuth, let alone a genius one. I'm here to gather information and discuss theories. I'm not here to solve the case. I'll leave that up to the police.

The NY post is NOTORIOUS for printing exaggerated facts. To me it's like relying on the National Enquirer for accurate information. I will pick and choose new sources just like you will pick and choose what you want to reply to.

There's a way to debate people without being condescending. I never said the drifter story was made up. I honestly don't know anything about the drifter aside from what it said in that one article. I read many news articles and blogs about this case and never heard of any drifter until I came here. That's why I find it questionable. Didn't say I didn't believe it though. Please don't twist my words.

The difference is...and a very noteworthy difference it is...we have no idea who the unidentified men, women and children are. We have no idea if they are hookers or not. You were implying they are all sex workers, there is a good chance they aren't all sex workers, but rather have a connection to some type of surgical center, or some type of connection that keeps them from being identified. They could all be involved in the sex trade somehow, but we don't know

There is no reason to doubt the post about the drifter, just like there's no reason to doubt the story about the two NYPD POI's and the SI cop who last contacted Maureen (even confirmed by her sis), or the post article about the person of interest eyed in the murders. The post might be a ****** paper, but they are one of the only papers that ever covered this case in depth.

http://nypost.com/2011/04/09/2nd-man-partied-with-missing-li-hooker/
I've always wondered how this one article that has no factual support, and flies in the face of statements made by people known to have been there, and statements made by LE investigating the case, became absolute proof that there was someone besides JB, MP and SG at JB's home that night/early morning.

Flies in the face of statements by people known to have been there...like this piece of ****: ". What he did say was, she asked him an odd question about transvestites, leading him to believe she was a man, and when Brewer asked her to leave, she began to act erratically, he said."
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/shannan_gilbert_remains_found.html

Yea....sounds real reliable and truthful....I would def base what I believe on what that guy said! :cuckoo:

mcme, if the drifter is a myth made up by the post....why did a guy who lived with brewer write a whole book claiming to be the drifter(but wasn't there when shannan was murdered). Why did one of out posters claimed he knew of the drifters identity, "eric the tugboat cap"? If the story is a myth...who did the post talk to on the phone that gave a statement....the mother who lived in massapequa (HUGE CLUE)....

Who was the man the neighbor saw packing a uhaul with brewer shortly after shannan's murder?

Who was the man who was living in brewer's basement with a young girl when the realtor was trying to sell the house? With all the cats?

Who was the man that some of family and others saw around Joe Brewer's?

Why did shannan say THEY

Hey mcme, put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Fox News - "NEW YORK-- Police say a second man had been partying with missing Craigslist sex worker Shannon Gilbert the night she disappeared from a Long Island, N.Y., beach community where a serial killer is suspected to have buried his victims, the New York Post reports.

Police are not yet releasing the name of the 48-year-old man who was staying at the Oak Beach, N.Y., summer home owned by businessman Joseph Brewer, the man who hired Gilbert in May 2010 and who was also with her that night."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ork-prostitute.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Why is this news reports gone now from fox?

:websleuther:

"The police reported that there was a second man "partying" with Gilbert at Brewer's house that night -- presumably not the driver. The New York Post reported that the second man was a 48-year-old "drifter" with a penchant for strippers whose mother told police he had left the state. Both Pak and the "drifter" were at one point believed to be in Georgia."

http://bayridgejournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/body-dump-at-gilgo-beach.html

So yea mcme.. you are wrong when you say the post is the only outlet who ran this story. Did Pak actually go to georgia or was this wrong? If so it would imply a possible connection between Pak and the drifter

The difference is...and a very noteworthy difference it is...we have no idea who the unidentified men, women and children are. We have no idea if they are hookers or not. You were implying they are all sex workers, there is a good chance they aren't all sex workers, but rather have a connection to some type of surgical center, or some type of connection that keeps them from being identified. They could all be involved in the sex trade somehow, but we don't know

Wait, wait, wait. I'm confused. Let me get this straight here. You think there's a better chance of the unidentified NOT being sex workers, than there is that they ARE sex workers? How does that fit into your theory? You think the serial killer now not only switches up his disposal method with each kill but now he also targets different victims who aren't in the sex trade? All of the identified victims were sex workers. The man found on ocean parkway was wearing women's clothing. I think it's safe to say, if you believe one person is responsible for every murder, that the unidentifieds were somehow involved in the sex trade as well.

Also, how does a surgical center come into play here? I'm lost! Lol

Hi Notoroious, you could probably do a little bit more reading up on here and understand when I talk about the unID with surgical scars. . The 15 year old boy from the brentwood sump...he was a sex worker? What about the man dumped with Jane Doe 2000 with the surgical staples? How do you know he's a sex worker? And the man dumped with Jessica Taylor...he was a sex worker as well? Well you seem to know more about this case than me since you apparently know the victims are all sex workers. Because are there are a number of male victims who aren't necessarily sex workers, I'm not convinced that all the female victims are. The surgical scars on Jane Doe FI, the "mandibular intraosseous wire indicating healed fracture" and "neck injury" on John Doe 2000 (which is the alternative to the surgical implant Shannan had in her jaw by the way), the steel rod. I think it's more likely the victims are sourced from some type of surgical center or physical rehab than they are involved in the sex trade.

As far as I know...sex workers don't usually wear bathing suits under clothes in the winter either.

I think it's more likely the connection is methadone than sex work. Take a look at the male victims teeth on namus, there are photos for your viewing pleasure

and

how do we know that the unidentified remains along OP weren't in burlap like the G4? I know there was some mention of garbage bags, I think possibly JT's skull was found in a garbage bag...but could some of the other remains been in burlap? We don't know yet

it's been so many years that I forgot all about it....but I found an old note I had written about the drifter. Supposedly his name was Lenny or Lennie. He's not a myth, he's a real guy

Anyone remember Lenny? someone here must know the drifter's identity so there enough locals here. Someone must know...someone should come forward so we can move forward on this case. Who is Lenny?

Hi Notoroious, you could probably do a little bit more reading up on here and understand when I talk about the unID with surgical scars. . The 15 year old boy from the brentwood sump...he was a sex worker? What about the man dumped with Jane Doe 2000 with the surgical staples? How do you know he's a sex worker? And the man dumped with Jessica Taylor...he was a sex worker as well? Well you seem to know more about this case than me since you apparently know the victims are all sex workers. Because are there are a number of male victims who aren't necessarily sex workers, I'm not convinced that all the female victims are. The surgical scars on Jane Doe FI, the "mandibular intraosseous wire indicating healed fracture" and "neck injury" on John Doe 2000 (which is the alternative to the surgical implant Shannan had in her jaw by the way), the steel rod. I think it's more likely the victims are sourced from some type of surgical center or physical rehab than they are involved in the sex trade.

As far as I know...sex workers don't usually wear bathing suits under clothes in the winter either.

When I say that I believe they are ALL sex workers, I'm referring to the people I know of who were found on Gilgo beach and the few who had parts of their body on both GB and Manorville or wherever else they were found. Basically I'm ONLY referring to those found off the ocean parkway. All the other people you are taking about,(I.e.; the 15 year old boy, numerous other male victims and people found in other parts of Long Island and NYC, etc) I don't believe are victims of the same killer. I'm not going to waste my time reading up on random victims who I don't believe are associated with the Gilgo beach victims. Like I said, NY his a densly populated state and with more people, comes a higher murder rate. You seem to think the Long Island serial killer is responsible for every, single, solitary unidentified body in NY!

I'm sorry but your theory is just overly complicated and hard to follow. I think we will have to agree to disagree here.

And ps I have no idea what you're referring to with the whole bathing suit thing either.

I remember some people (maybe some WS) and some of the victims families went to OB early on looking for answers. I believe they went door to door asking questions. They encountered someone staying at Joe Brewer's house, and I believe his name was Lennie or Lenny. I remember seeing a photo someone snapped of him posted on Facebook. Does anyone have anymore info on this Lennie. I found this comment on a site about JB's house for sale:

"mak12345 • 4 years ago
The new owners better get used to us coming there every year because we will until we find Shannan ! Lennie you better get the heck out now !!!
1 •Share ›
"
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/newsday/oak_beach_home_linked_to_gilgo_for_sale/newest/

Melissa Cann you know who lenny is right?
Sunday at 7:23pm · Like

Michele Kutner No I don't we were trying to figure it out help us ???
Sunday at 7:24pm · Like

Melissa Cann ok, remember the article that stern the magazine article last year in germany they wrote on Shannan and the girls..It was the only interview Brewer ever did.. Well Lenny is the drifter who lives in Brewers basement

I think it's more likely the connection is methadone than sex work. Take a look at the male victims teeth on namus, there are photos for your viewing pleasure

and

how do we know that the unidentified remains along OP weren't in burlap like the G4? I know there was some mention of garbage bags, I think possibly JT's skull was found in a garbage bag...but could some of the other remains been in burlap? We don't know yet

I'm not even sure the gb4 were found in burlap either. Dormer stated in an interview that they have never confirmed that and that it was a rumor started by the media. As for the others, I do specifically remember them mentioning plastic bags.

After all these years...let's finally start to solve this case. Come forward with info about Lenny:

The drifter I know about is ot called Lenny. How many drifters are there?
Yesterday at 12:36am · Like

Mari Gilbert one "real" one - but two total - We just have to figure out which one was there the night Shannan ran for help!!
Yesterday at 12:46am ·

Juggle look at seaslug44 seaplane photos! Look like bittrolff's?

mcme, there are hardly any news reports about this case, no public interest, the post is a dirty rag blah blah

I looked...but to be honest I couldn't say they came from the same source....all I know is the brother had pics of ocean parkway... more specifically the pics were of the eastern end...where shannan was found...and those...?? Think from memory 2 pics..were deleted..there is still one remaining pic...but that is of the seaplane on the water.

"The police reported that there was a second man "partying" with Gilbert at Brewer's house that night -- presumably not the driver. The New York Post reported that the second man was a 48-year-old "drifter" wiindsayth a penchant for strippers whose mother told police he had left the state. Both Pak and the "drifter" were at one point believed to be in Georgia."

http://bayridgejournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/body-dump-at-gilgo-beach.html

So yea mcme.. you are wrong when you say the post is the only outlet who ran this story. Did Pak actually go to georgia or was this wrong? If so it would imply a possible connection between Pak and the drifter

Pak ....or his identical twin is definately in Georgia Lyndsay......or another FB account has been made....pretty sure its the same MP.

I have to pull away from this case from time to time...just like some others...who I have no doubt are still lurking in the wings....

I said in the past that I didn't think Bittrolff could be LISK......but.....somethings bugging me....his business name. Coastal Construction ...the whole CCC...guys...it wasn't made up...it was real. This was evidence...tangable and real evidence of a connection to one of the victims. Found by relatives..not the police...

If any connection can be found between Brewer and anyone of those members.....it opens things up .....did Brewer hold parties for these guys and one of them was a sadist.....

So little facts..... My memory isn't as good as it was...

CCC group.....someone implied a threat to Amber
Last call to Maureen was from a Staten Island Cop

There is one way to rule Bittrolff out.....if he has no connection to Oak Beach or Brewer IMO......alas there is virtually no internet info on Bittrolff.....grrrr..

Being a deer hunter.....he could have used burlap in his Bluffs.....
Being a COASTAL construction company...he may have done work on Ocean Parkway homes
Being an accused murderer of known prostitutes. .....he may well be responsible for the bodies
Ohhhh......how far from his house were those Manorville Bodies?

Whoever did this is accused of strangling his victims first. .....then menacingly abusing obliterating the deceased by bashing their heads to the point that their brain matter was outside of their skulls .......sounds like a really angry twisted dude. Can't help wonder what sent this guy over the edge....Mummy issues...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood