The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really considered light bulb trip as really relevant to me personally. Two people forgot the trip but recalled when reminded. LE confirmed bulbs were out at RH home and bulbs needed. RH knew Home Depot retail store and his office both have high definition security camera's so there would be no way of hiding video evidence. I just think RH considered it an unimportant short bulb buying stop irrelevant to recall to memory. It could be assumed RH needed a reason for the 3 male lunch returners to suddenly find CH and RH have 2 witnesses but I never have really found that conceivable. I ifeel if RH wanted/needed 2 witnesses at lunch he would have ensured he had the 2 witnesses. For me personally, I no longer even consider the lunch visit to RH car while considering other evidence.

Whoa. That he actually went back to the car midday that his son slowly baked to death in, is huge. And I don't necessarily mean as an indicator of his guilt. He returned to where his son was dying and if we assume he's telling the truth, he didn't discover him but placed something in the car. So he remembers every other innocuous detail "I strapped him in tight. I had a meeting cancelled." Every minute detail of that day he recalled. But suddenly he forgot that he went to where his child was dying and opened the car door but didn't notice him?

No way did he "forget" that in my opinion. And I don't think he was thinking about security cameras catching him on video at the car. If anything, he would be incredulous: "My God. I actually went back to the car! I never even noticed him! Maybe I could've saved him! Do you think he was alive then? Oh God!"

Why didn't he buy lightbulbs at Publix during lunch? Why go out of the way and make a separate stop at Home Depot?

These shrimp are very easy.

6 pounds shrimp unpeeled

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cayenne
Tabasco if you like
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup dry white wine

Combine first 7 ingredients and pour over shrimp
Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Place shrimp in pan with marinade
Add butter and wine
Stir and bake at 400 for 20 min , if very large shrimp 25 min. Watch carefully do not overcook the shrimp

Make sure you have French bread to dunk in the sauce cause it's very good

That's a lot of shrimp, 6 pounds!

Whoa. That he actually went back to the car midday that his son slowly baked to death in, is huge. And I don't necessarily mean as an indicator of his guilt. He returned to where his son was dying and if we assume he's telling the truth, he didn't discover him but placed something in the car. So he remembers every other innocuous detail "I strapped him in tight. I had a meeting cancelled." Every minute detail of that day he recalled. But suddenly he forgot that he went to where his child was dying and opened the car door but didn't notice him?

No way did he "forget" that in my opinion. And I don't think he was thinking about security cameras catching him on video at the car. If anything, he would be incredulous: "My God. I actually went back to the car! I never even noticed him! Maybe I could've saved him! Do you think he was alive then? Oh God!"

Agreed 100%

So we can count her suppressed eyerolls once she is on cross? :crazy:

She is Angelina Jolie-esque in her mannerisms

I detest Angelina Jolie....I can't stand watching this girl on the stand

Weird.

Maybe they've moved on to the sexting charges.

I'm sorry. I thought it was LIVE, but others suggested Vinnie Politan was showing that video.

Wish live streams would indicate REPLAY or something like that. They all show LIVE, and it's confusing :gaah:

I have no idea why he said anything honestly. Just giving my opinion and what I thought or would have thought at the time (looks). As far as why he may have said anything, nerves, mind going in a million directions at once, just saying without thinking (which per LH and his friends and family, was under normal circumstances what he did also). JMHO

Also, both already knew "where" Cooper was (Morgue) so could have been one of the reasons why didn't ask to see him, then they found out that RH being charged, and we have no idea what happened after that video with the 2 of them. We do know what ME Inv Jackson testified to and what in the AR, that they had started working with a funeral home. http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd46570b4a9474b9e36c87173e7a14d.pdf
I am sort of ashamed to admit but I could see a lot of myself in RH interview reactions. I would have also been pulling down on my hair. I would have been making a fist every time a thought of recklessness and my actions entered my head. My thoughts would have been frantic about how in the world could have I forgotten my little buddy. I would have searching my brain for any distractions I might have been having and silently recalled the texting. But honestly, my brain kicks in to multi-task quickly when I consider it necessary. I could see myself emotionally beating myself up over what I done bad that day, simultaneously thinking of many avenues needing consideration prior to my wife leaving jail and me going to a jail cell. Call my boss, locate info on bondsman, get my car, delegate to friends any unimportant task. My brain would consider I had only approx 30-60 seconds remaining with my wife and I would need to quickly determine what is needed from outside lifeline. I guess what I am trying to say, yes, majority of my concentration would have had my thoughts on my son, and my stupidity of my actions, but yet, my brain would have been capable of multi-tasking. I know most won't agree w me (throw things now) but I saw a lot of sincerity and guilt emotions in RH. I saw a too-loving wife offer RH too much support and love RH didn't deserve.

So yesterday they asked to see the interivew video and the video between Ross and Leanna, and today they asked to see whose testimony?

These shrimp are very easy.

6 pounds shrimp unpeeled

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cayenne
Tabasco if you like
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup dry white wine

Combine first 7 ingredients and pour over shrimp
Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Place shrimp in pan with marinade
Add butter and wine
Stir and bake at 400 for 20 min , if very large shrimp 25 min. Watch carefully do not overcook the shrimp

Make sure you have French bread to dunk in the sauce cause it's very good

Sounds wonderful :) Do you serve as main dish or appetizer?

Agree to disagree. I think it's a very important part of the evidence.

Forget the evidence. The fact that he went back to the car is super important period, even I he was 100% innocent. No way would he forget that. He would've been wailing about it. Like the dad who walked by his car midday as his son died in it but he couldn't see in because there as a glare. Or the dad who kept hearing his car alarm go off and after looking out the window and seeing no one by his car, he calmly turned off the alarm. Three times that day.

Those dad's were horrified by that. And haunted. But Ross who remembered every other last detail of his day with utmost precision, he forgot that utterly significant fact? No way in hell, IMO.

Dude never imagined this would be a murder investigation. Maybe child endangerment. But they wouldn't be looking closely at tapes, at his computers or phones. No. They'd be asking him questions about his day and how he could've forgotten and talked to witnesses about what a good dad he was.

Wasn't there some email/text/chat that he wasn't going to go to lunch but would if he didn't have to drive?

The State wanted to press that idea, but that was not what was revealed in the gchat conversations. He said "convince me" and "okay, come and get me" but lunch was not dependent on them driving.

Those dad's were horrified by that. And haunted. But Ross who remembered every other last detail of his day with utmost precision, he forgot that utterly significant fact? No way in hell, IMO.

He didn't forget, he refused to turn over that bit of information during the interview. If you watch it again, you'll see him pause a long time, say ummmm a few times, right before he ended with "....and they dropped me off and I went back to work".

You could see in his face that he's mentally going over that part in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77