The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malice murder in Ga is mandatory Life, may get with parole and have to serve 33 years

Prosecution says they need to notify next of kin before sentencing hearing? I don't understand what that is for.

Sentencing is December 5th at 1:30 in Cobb County.

LH must not have been in the court room...she would be next of kin.

HLN says press conference soon

Victim impact statements should be interesting.

I was totally wrong. I thought they were going to hang on the malice portion.

I am dying to know if the school registrar was the foreperson.

The jury got it right! I knew there was no way he would persuade a jury otherwise! R.I.P. Baby Cooper!

RH looked like he may have been medicated. I would have to be. JMHO But they also advise that no outbursts.

This jury understood doubt from reasonable doubt.

HATS OFF to these brave individuals.

BBM:

I was so afraid that not all could find 'reasonable doubt' as in the application of it. I thank God for these jurors and their bravery.

I also thank God that this trial is over! Rest in Heavenly Peace, little Cooper.

I was totally wrong. I thought they were going to hang on the malice portion.

I am dying to know if the school registrar was the foreperson.

Someone on courtchatter said sounded like a man was foreperson. I had a hard time hearing.

Filing appeal later today I bet.

I have a question about that. Kilgore said they would be appealing. Is it his job to file the appeal? If so would he also represent Ross in appeal? And if so would that mean Ross wouldn't claim ineffective counsel as one factor? Gitana?

I got vinnie back on my surface- seems to be working.

Joey Jackson on my tv with HLN. So curious if we will hear from a juror tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief, his facial expressions, he even looks guilty........Good riddance dude....

The weight of these trials always hit me when a verdict is read. I feel incredible sad for is family. Their son, grandchild, cousin, nephew, etc is still dead. And now someone they have stood behind and defended, is a convicted child murderer. The reality of that is enormous. The amount of victims in this case is staggering. I guess Ross has the rest of his days to think about the pain he has caused, but I hope his family can find some semblance of peace. I imagine they have been completely gutted. It's so, so sad.

I believed Holloway when he saîd there was a way for the jury to get to malice murder

I wonder how Leanna is feeling right now. A great mix of emotions for sure.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have already offered some prayers for Cooper's mother. I hope she can come to terms with the verdict and eventually find happiness in her life.

Foreperson was a man from what I heard. A man read it all and I thought he called himself the foreperson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member