The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LH must not have been in the court room...she would be next of kin.

Curious if Chelsea D next of kin would be since she was one of the charges (victim)? Or if she may speak herself? Guess we will find out Dec 5th

BBM:

I was so afraid that not all could find 'reasonable doubt' as in the application of it. I thank God for these jurors and their bravery.

I also thank God that this trial is over! Rest in Heavenly Peace, little Cooper.

I thought "reasonable doubt" would be in play too. But, not so!

Wow. He looked numb to me at times during today's court session and also angry at times. Mostly numb, though.

jmo

Where do you find jury interviews? 11alive? Nancy Grace?

I'm watching 11 alive right now- HLN on my tv says they are waiting for a press conference.

Hope we don't miss it live if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief, his facial expressions, he even looks guilty........Good riddance dude....

He looks like a thumb w/hair. Well, he'll get a lot of action in prison, i don't think he'll mind though, since it was on his menu.

Now that's making me feel my blood pressure!! Who in this bunch will speak to what Cooper's death has meant? I doubt there's anyone to give a victim impact statement. OMG.

Vigorously SMH

Possibly LH could write an impact statement and then have someone else read it....I think that was done in one of the other trials. It will be interesting though for sure.

Now that we have a verdict, wonder what that nod between jurors was confirming for them. And what specifically they were looking at with all the videos. What pieces they were disagreeing about. I really hope we get some info from them.

I have a question about that. Kilgore said they would be appealing. Is it his job to file the appeal? If so would he also represent Ross in appeal? And if so would that mean Ross wouldn't claim ineffective counsel as one factor? Gitana?

Kilgore, Rodriguez and Lumpkin would represent him I sure. I don't think they can appeal until after sentencing. Have to have a n attorney weigh on that. There were a few things that Kilgore wanted written orders on (and all the Mistrial Motion denials too) That why they object on things and all the denials during hearings and so forth iirc goes towards the final record.

Curious if Chelsea D next of kin would be since she was one of the charges (victim)? Or if she may speak herself? Guess we will find out Dec 5th

I didn't even think of the sext victims when the State mentioned notifying next of kin. I assumed they meant Ross and/or Cooper's next of kin.

The minor victims could submit Victim Impact Statements. There are many lives affected by this case, so many.

I'm watching 11 alive right now- HLN on my tv says they are waiting for a press conference.

Hope we don't miss it live if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you have a link to this 11? please and thank you

CourtChatter: I can't do a show tonight, I have other commitments. Maybe tomorrow. I'll get with PHil

I didn't even think of the sext victims when the State mentioned notifying next of kin. I assumed they meant Ross and/or Cooper's next of kin.

The minor victims could submit Victim Impact Statements. There are many lives affected by this case, so many.

I did not think of the other victims either...sorry about that. This was so much about Cooper's death, I did not think about the family and friends of the other victims giving statements.

A little unclear on the sentencing options. Could he get life without parole?

Possibly LH could write an impact statement and then have someone else read it....I think that was done in one of the other trials. It will be interesting though for sure.

I wrote a Victim Impact Statement when my father was killed. I wasn't in court - someone read it for me (not sure who).

Agree. But in this case it would only be the one listed in this case JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member