The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring said it was up to Cobb County to decide whether to not to press charges against LEANNA? Did I read that right?

On what possible charge? Or is this the State just gratuitously trying to poison public opinion against her yet again?

Defense lawyer taking it harder the RH did. RH sure pulled the wool over their eye IMO

100% agree.

WhaT's the significance of that?

I've been thinking about this and imagining how I would be putting in a bag if I was opening the door with that hand. All I can think of is just try to open the door, switch hands, and NOT look inside. It's not quite natural to have your head up so high and stiff. Maybe? IDK.

I wonder how Leanna is feeling right now. A great mix of emotions for sure.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If I were LH I would make sure I had money on retainer with my lawyer, just in case.

Sitting here at my computer and chatting with my WS friends about the case, I did not think the state met their burden of proof on malice murder - however, if I had been on that jury, I might have been persuaded on the malice murder charge. Like I have said, my initial impression was that he deliberately killed his child, mostly because of 1) proximity of seat, 2) short distance, and 3) lunch time visit.

I think it would be hard to convince me firmly that this was not an accident, but at the same time, I would have trouble just writing it off as a mistake without any criminal penalties. I don't think the way the GA law is written is precise enough to capture situations where it really is an accident - but an accident that shouldn't be allowed to happen without criminal penalties.

Defense lawyer taking it harder the RH did. RH sure pulled the wool over their eye IMO

KILGORE=From the very first moment they met Ross Harris they knew he was not guilty, and they never wavered.

HOW did they know that so instantaneously after meeting him? Sounds like they were hoodwinked by Ross's questionable charms.

Boring said it was up to Cobb County to decide whether to not to press charges against LEANNA? Did I read that right?

On what possible charge? Or is this the State just gratuitously trying to poison public opinion against her yet again?

What information do they have that someone would make a statement like this? Something we do not know about.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Dr Diamond and the other missing defence witness. We might have seen a different verdict if they hadn't been pulled.

I can't imagine what they could have said that would change the facts of this case. To quote Van Jones, "you can't polish this turd."

I really liked her too! She seemed very respectful.
I was a little surprised she wasn't more somber when speaking with the jury after the verdict. They just sat through that horror story and saw pictures of a dead little boy. And truth be told, the defense lawyers had just learned they lost, and they did work hard for RH. It was a serious occasion, right? But I didn't hear one word about Cooper. Maybe I missed it. I didn't like the jovial nature of her speech - it seemed incongruous. And again - not anything about why they were there in the first damn place. She didn't need to give his eulogy, but come on........mention his name! These folks just said the baby was murdered!

I can't see anything on the links posted. I really wanted to hear kilgore

Sounds like there wasn't any convincing going on of anyone in the deliberation room. Just going over the evidence and making sure- doing their due diligence. Glad they didn't have to argue and be convinced- if what was said at the press conference was accurate- which is all we have for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;5ROFPxtiyhk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ROFPxtiyhk[/video]

I was a little surprised she wasn't more somber when speaking with the jury after the verdict. They just sat through that horror story and saw pictures of a dead little boy. And truth be told, the defense lawyers had just learned they lost, and they did work hard for RH. It was a serious occasion, right? But I didn't hear one word about Cooper. Maybe I missed it. I didn't like the jovial nature of her speech - it seemed incongruous. And again - not anything about why they were there in the first damn place. She didn't need to give his eulogy, but come on........mention his name! These folks just said the baby was murdered!

I imagine talking about Cooper will happen when he's sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member