The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that, but imo he wasn't necessarily about to say "my rearview mirror." He looks and sounds exhausted, imo, and he is fumbling on words for at least a few minutes in that stretch.

Yes he did, he stopped himself when he said "rear"

I heard that, but imo he wasn't necessarily about to say "my rearview mirror." He looks and sounds exhausted, imo, and he is fumbling on words for at least a few minutes in that stretch.

LOL, you and I have GREAT minds and yet we think differently.. :thinking: :D

Thanks, do you recall what Cooper's bed looked like? Was it a crib or a toddler bed?

It was both lol...it was converted crib into toddler bed. With a light blue comforter and toys in the room. Was neat as a pin. Standard room, no real decorations.

[/B]
So was going inside since it was highly unusual, if ever done before, correct?

We really don't know with any certainty. Ms. Meadows's testimony included that she thought it was a regular thing for RH to take Cooper inside. The manager had never met Cooper, but that's unsurprising, since he's only met RH around 12 times, mostly at lunch, and the daycare workers would have no way of knowing..

Not to mention, RH hadn't taken Cooper to CFA at all for several months, and the 2-4 times a month thing was an exaggeration, according to Kilgore.

Was does parking to stay mean? He parked to spend the day at work?

How do you back in and not look back using either mirror or shoulder?

Sorry I am on my tablet an have hard time on WS with it. Pulled forward into the parking spot where he parked, when got out and left Cooper in SUV. We do not know if he used mirrors or not. Jmho

We really don't know with any certainty. Ms. Meadows's testimony included that she thought it was a regular thing for RH to take Cooper inside. The manager had never met Cooper, but that's unsurprising, since he's only met RH around 12 times, mostly at lunch, and the daycare workers would have no way of knowing..

Not to mention, RH hadn't taken Cooper to CFA at all for several months, and the 2-4 times a month thing was an exaggeration, according to Kilgore.

Thanks.

Such a bizarre thing to do since no real previous history.

Fumbling words and exhausted...or...trying to figure out what sounds best and thinking of lies before he tells them. I think it can be interpreted either way.

I wish we could be a fly on the wall. It would be so interesting to see how the jury feels about his interview.

According to the ME he only has some oj and potatoes in him. So I don't think he really ate at either place, which makes it even more curious. RH stated that cooper got a sausage biscuit "like he always did" but he had no sausage or biscuit in him...
Exactly, only potato in his stomach (could that be hashbrowns from CFA?) **ETA**: it's gotta be hashbrowns from CFA, which are actually more like tater tot medallions. Who whips up potatoes at home for breakfast on a routine day?

Another question, he seems to be late a LOT. I don't see him making it a priority to be 30 to 40 minutes early to that (was it?) 5:00 movie, that he says he's running late. It doesn't seem like RH's style. Just another non-routine behavior we can chalk up to "unluckiest person ever" syndrome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He definitely stops himself....

He also stops and there is a dead silence, alot of ummm, ummmm when he tells Stoddard how the guys at lunch dropped him off.

You could tell he was purposely leaving out the stop at the car with the lightbulbs.

I didn't pick up on that until I lreally listened and took down his testimony.

This is something that's always been curious to me. Ross said Cooper ate at home already. So why the heck was he also eating at chickfila?

IIRC that came from the EMT, could have been misunderstanding, he may not have known about CF jmho

Ross told SToddard in the interview that he took Cooper to CFA 2-3 times a month.

Go back and read it.

Fumbling words and exhausted...or...trying to figure out what sounds best and thinking of lies before he tells them. I think it can be interpreted either way.

I wish we could be a fly on the wall. It would be so interesting to see how the jury feels about his interview.

The brain is a funny thing and processes very fast. It creates and strings words together for you to say in a nanosecond before you can mentally "approve" them to say. He stopped himself short of saying what was most likely a truthful statement. Imo

He also stops and there is a dead silence, alot of ummm, ummmm when he tells Stoddard how the guys at lunch dropped him off.

You could tell he was purposely leaving out the stop at the car with the lightbulbs.

I didn't pick up on that until I lreally listened and took down his testimony.

Ross talked too much.. Especially when he talked about strapping Cooper in the car seat and telling him he loved him blah blah blah... He acted nervous, IMO and I'm not even sure he could look Stoddard in the eyes. He kept looking up and around. No wonder Stoddard had a feeling something wasn't right. Watching Ross from my point of view, his actions shows guilt to me, it just does. MOO!

IIRC that came from the EMT, could have been misunderstanding, he may not have known about CF jmho

Yes, Ross told the EMT Cooper ate at home.

I don't know how knowing or not knowing about chickfila would confuse that. Ross said it, he heard it. Unless people think the EMT is lying, too.

???

The only thing they were late for was Little Apron's breakfast.

I don't know if that's what Ross meant, but maybe. In any case, he said he was running later than he wanted to be, not that he was running late.

About CFA and late. Kilgore's direct , I forgot what witness but probably a daycare teacher, brought out that RH didn't always call if Cooper wasn't going to be there in time for breakfast, but when he called in "late" it was usually about asking that a breakfast be held for Cooper. Where Kilgore was trying to go with that is there would have been no reason for RH to call, because it was already 9 when they walked into CFA, and LAA breakfast had ended.

I know I'm not the only one having ws problems. I am on an iPad...anyone else having same issues on iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imystic