The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: Marking my spot... Lawd don't know if I can handle a verdict today... too much going on ;)

If they deliberate all day today, between their numerous breaks and drop-dead stop time, I think they might reach a verdict. JMO.

They have been watching the video and have the transcript.

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews 2m2 minutes ago
RT @mhking Jury in #RossHarris murder trial ask to see his police interview again #11Alive #hotcardeath

I think the jury won't have any trouble finding JRH guilty of the sexting charged. That will save some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29m29 minutes ago

Jury is being handed transcripts of the police interview with #Rossharris as they re watch it #hotcardeath

So the only way they could see the transcript, was to watch the video, again.

This interview is just so strange. I can see why they wanted to look at it again.

I have to mute this. I feel like crap and this is making it worse.

((jamiect))

Turn down the sound and watch the body language. (I'm hearing-impaired, and that's what I do :))

I love the fact that with all his crying and sniffling, he never needs a kleenex. :)

Every once in awhile he remembers there's a camera on him

They have been watching the video and have the transcript.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29m29 minutes ago

Jury is being handed transcripts of the police interview with #Rossharris as they re watch it #hotcardeath

So the only way they could see the transcript, was to watch the video, again.

Thanks for this, I missed transcript mention again!

lmao watching his actions in the room while alone

Hi all,

I've been watching the trial and reading WS all along, but finally decided to comment. :)

I can't help but think he is acting utterly inconvenienced in this video. I think it is really going to hurt him that this will be so fresh in the jury's mind. The transcript would have been better for the defense. Seeing the way he is acting is appalling IMO.

Hi all,

I've been watching the trial and reading WS all along, but finally decided to comment. :)

I can't help but think he is acting utterly inconvenienced in this video. I think it is really going to hurt him that this will be so fresh in the jury's mind. The transcript would have been better for the defense. Seeing the way he is acting is appalling IMO.

It's bizarre. Obviously, behavior isn't proof. But his behavior justified suspicion, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat