The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but he WAS in jail. If he got out the next day, he is going to go crazy that she allowed the neighborhood to remember their son?
And I will say, you have stood by RH more that his own mother, I believe, since we have not heard from her. I just see this case differently, and his own actions are what made me feel that way. MOO

I've stood by Ross more than his mother? Lol. That sounds as creepy as it does inaccurate.

Sobbing to oooh cell phone in SPLIT second!!!!

All I can think of is that jail cell, its hot, metal toilet.

That bit where JRH says to Leanna "I just don't want you to leave me - for anything". He knew what was going to come out. Poor Leanna. She had no idea when she was promising the would never leave him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did he bother explaining how Cooper looked... why lie when she didn't ask?

I think we loved him enough right? Who says that....

Did he say I want go home...look at pictures in my phone???

I've watched this video previously, but it just seems sooooo bizarre to watch it following the trial. SMH

I had to quit watching...did not think I could sit through it twice....the first time was hard enough.

So god says to cooper I watch your daddy play guitar every week....

Sigh

But LH also made a point several times to describe how badly LEO treated her...then they rolled the video taped that showed absolutely no mistreatment, rudeness etc....

I agree, I don't think the police were rude to her. Do we know if she saw the video of how the police treated her while she prepped with Kilgore? I think she was angry with the police in hindsight and her perception of how the police treated her was skewed as a result. They also wouldn't allow her to get pictures/videos of Cooper (I believe her attorney said they offered up a flashdrive to the police and they still wouldn't get her pictures/video) for Cooper's funeral. That would infuriate me. Couple that with not letting my husband out to attend the funeral.

I get her animosity, even if ill-founded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME