The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be to see if what he said to LH was consistent with what he had just told LE.

If they wanted to watch to gauge HIS emotional demeanor, then based on responses hear, maybe that's not such a good thing for the defense.

Could also be they are trying to decide if Leanna's testimony was credible- which imo would be not good at all for the defense.

Well even Boring conceded that his emotion with Leanna was real ...

The only time I heard Leanna's voice break during that entire video was when she asked Stoddard "Does it have to be this way?" when he said JRH would be taken into custody.

No matter how many times I watch it, I can barely understand what they are saying. I legitimately have hearing loss in one ear, so I need to read lips when listening to substandard audio.

My husband can tell when I can't hear the TV. I subconsciously turn my good ear towards sound and furrow my brow (apparently). I have a good dude, he is sensitive to my distress at not hearing, even if it means watching TV at elderly volume ;)

For the record, I've watched RH closely and see none of these cues ... not one time in any video/during trial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Its virtually impossible to hear every single word without headphones with volume cranked.

It's got to be to evaluate his emotional response, right?

I actually think this would be good for the defense.

Didn't the Def tell the jury something to about watching the videos? Or they could be provided for them. For some reason I am thinking they did. (or maybe I am misremembering from lack of sleep)

I think it could go leaning either way. I personally find his emotions believable, but a lot of people watching see it as contrived. No doubt, some jurors probably feel it is contrived as well.

Who knows?

I think that's a normal concern

Eventually, yes. But, not when you just found out your BELOVED child JUST baked in a hot car from your own neglect. Who would care about their job at that time? A narcissist psychopath. IMO

o I take it that this is the Verdict Watch thread? :thinking:

and :welcome6: to MsMtOlympus to Websleuths!! :greetings:

and Hope4More - some of us want you back on the Travis' Friends Sidebar - we have questions on the "thing" you posted about??!!!!

I keep forgetting I'm 7 hours ahead of you on the East coast! So the jury is still deliberating??

TIA! :wave:

Thank you Niner, it's great to be here! Nice to meet you!

Well, whatever else is true or isn't true about RH, his deafness in one ear is real.
I haven't seen any hearing tests to confirm that, and "deafness" has quite a few levels. All I have heard is that a few people confirmed that Ross told them he has hearing loss, we don't know to what level. For example, I have ONLY mid-range loss (talking range) but can still hear lows and highs in my left ear, due to eardrum scarring (thank you, ex-husbands fists).

Were there any audio test results entered into evidence that I overlooked?

Are they? Who is they?

It has been being Harris trial. Was strange, Judge said in recess then these reporters started putting mics on a podium. ... Looks like it some kind of gang murder? They are looking for someone Stanley Dixon murder of some kind gang violence.JPG

ETA false alarm not Harris trial, just same news agencies that following Harris.

I haven't seen any hearing tests to confirm that, and "deafness" has quite a few levels. All I have heard is that a few people confirmed that Ross told them he has hearing loss, we don't know to what level. For example, I have ONLY mid-range loss (talking range) but can still hear lows and highs in my left ear, due to eardrum scarring (thank you, ex-husbands fists).

We're there any audio test results entered into evidence that I overlooked?

No, no medical evidence entered, you're correct. But, given the State's focus on this, I'm pretty certain the State would have brought in contradicting medical evidence if it existed.

Fact is, RH blew up his inner ear, had 2 surgeries, and folks other than his long suffering wife all testified he did indeed have deafness in his right ear.

Were there any audio test results entered into evidence that I overlooked?

Iirc his ear drum was blown to bits by a firework that went into his ear or some stupidness...ironically his other ear is the one that looks wonky...

Iirc his ear drum was blown to bits by a firework that went into his ear or some stupidness...ironically his other ear is the one that looks wonky...

Left ear lobe looks like he had a pierced earring ripped out.

She says what do you think of the future and he says honestly I think everything is going to fall apart.....oh boy did it!

She says his belly was full of sausage and biscuit and he fell asleep....(ummm nope )

Then he tells her a story about cooper eating the sausage...except that's not true..we know he didn't eat that

He says they were playing on the jungle gym stuff at cfa..is that's true? Is there video of that?

That would have been a short play session. They were only there 20 minutes total.

After all of the evidence in this case, I can't imagine that the jury would be trying to ascertain guilt based on Ross's emotions. I think they are looking for Ross's description of what happened in his own words.

That would have been a short play session. They were only there 20 minutes total.

After all of the evidence in this case, I can't imagine that the jury would be trying to ascertain guilt based purely on Ross's emotions. I think they are looking for Ross's description of what happened in his own words.

I agree. They initially asked for just a transcript of RH's interrogation, so I don't think their focus was on his emotions. I think they are looking for inconsistencies in his statements.

I think that's a normal concern

I wouldn't give 2 chits about my job, if I had just killed my precious baby boy. This was a just a couple of hours later---and they are worried about his job and his car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow