The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They initially asked for just a transcript of RH's interrogation, so I don't think their focus was on his emotions. I think they are looking for inconsistencies in his statements.

You know..that is maybe why indeed. IF he described Cooper eating that sausage burger etc..when none was found per ME's report...Just maybe they might realize that Ross is just another person who tells things he believes the listener wants to hear..Not the truth..that's apparently what self-obsessed types do!!

Anybody wanna bet..they will ask for ME's report to verify that?

OT~~ Haven't we all been listening to such ( BBM above) for the past 16+ months!! :facepalm:

I think the jury just wants to hear Ross' version from his own mouth. Hence the request for videos of interviews.

You know..that is maybe why indeed. IF he described Cooper eating that sausage burger etc..when none was found per ME's report...Just maybe they might realize that Ross is just another person who tells things he believes the listener wants to hear..Not the truth..that's apparently what self-obsessed types do!!

Anybody wanna bet..they will ask for ME's report to verify that?

OT~~ Haven't we all been listening to such ( BBM above) for the past 16+ months!! :facepalm:
BBM - I'm not sure that the ME's report was submitted into evidence, but I guess they could ask for the transcript of the ME's testimony. I didn't hear his testimony. Did he verify what little Cooper had eaten?

BBM - I'm not sure that the ME's report was submitted into evidence, but I guess they could ask for the transcript of the ME's testimony. I didn't hear his testimony. Did he verify what little Cooper had eaten?

The only things found in Cooper's system were orange juice and potatoes (likely hash browns from CFA).

I think the jury just wants to hear Ross' version from his own mouth. Hence the request for videos of interviews.
IIRC, the jurors only asked for the transcript of the Stoddard interview meaning they didn't ask to view that interview. However, they did end up viewing it though along with receiving the transcript.

I agree. They initially asked for just a transcript of RH's interrogation, so I don't think their focus was on his emotions. I think they are looking for inconsistencies in his statements.

I agree. Also I think they want to re-verify RH's statement of his desire to become an advocate for hot car deaths. RH said that to Stoddard and to Leanna.

The report was not admitted into evidence but the contents of it were read into the evidence

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My understanding is the jury did not request the videos. They requested the transcripts. Judge denied transcripts as they were not in evidence but allowed them to view the videos again.

The only things found in Cooper's system were orange juice and potatoes (likely hash browns from CFA).

TY for answering GA!! It wasn't much either..maybe a bite or 2..me thinks he was more excited to be with his daddy ..looking around..certainly NOT sleepy! Isn't there a video of him in CFA that they could watch? Thought I heard descriptions of how he was inside of CFA??

Ross said he only ate a portion of Cooper's sausage biscuit, but it would seem he ate the whole thing. :gaah:

Personally, I don't think he gives a $hit about LH.

Me either. But I think she cared waaaay too much about him.l Desperate to keep him. He was her focus.

So god says to cooper I watch your daddy play guitar every week....

Sigh

Who said that? Gross.

Interesting because LH said something along those lines at Cooper's funeral.

Yeah. My belief is she wanted to parrot him and support him. I see a woman with extremely low self-esteem whose world was in knowing Ross loved and antwed her. Cooper was not close to first. And I bet he could've beaten her and she'd stay with her man and just try to be a better wife.

I think that's a normal concern

I'm sorry. With respect, no. There is no way that anyone who has gone through the death of a close, significant family member could possibly believe that concerns about one's job or car or whatever would even come to the person's mind at a time like that, shortly after the death. Everything stops. Nothing matters but family and loved ones. And if the person who died is a child? In a horrible accident? No way in hell would any sane, normal parent reasonably give two chits about their job, their car, their life at that moment. No way. :twocents:

They are coming up to their end of the deliberations for the day. I bet they come to the judge tomorrow at the end, saying either they have a verdict or they are stuck.

They are coming up to their end of the deliberations for the day. I bet they come to the judge tomorrow at the end, saying either they have a verdict or they are stuck.

I'm in agreement. Methinks they are quite looking forward to their 3-day weekend and do not want to come back after it.

That bit where JRH says to Leanna "I just don't want you to leave me - for anything". He knew what was going to come out. Poor Leanna. She had no idea when she was promising the would never leave him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I thought his whole motive for killing Cooper was to get LH to leave him :confused:

But I thought his whole motive for killing Cooper was to get LH to leave him :confused:

I don't believe he killed Cooper on purpose. But that aside, maybe he was worried about all the sexting stuff coming out and he would look even worse than he already did.

Me either. But I think she cared waaaay too much about him.l Desperate to keep him. He was her focus.

Yeah. My belief is she wanted to parrot him and support him. I see a woman with extremely low self-esteem whose world was in knowing Ross loved and antwed her. Cooper was not close to first. And I bet he could've beaten her and she'd stay with her man and just try to be a better wife.

I'm sorry. With respect, no. There is no way that anyone who has gone through the death of a close, significant family member could possibly believe that concerns about one's job or car or whatever would even come to the person's mind at a time like that, shortly after the death. Everything stops. Nothing matters but family and loved ones. And if the person who died is a child? In a horrible accident? No way in hell would any sane, normal parent reasonably give two chits about their job, their car, their life at that moment. No way. :twocents:

BBM^^^ Having dealt for decades with parents of injured & deceased children in the ER Trauma Unit..I can attest..Over all those decades..Never ever saw one parent..let alone both parents act the way they did!! Sure it's possible that both of these 2 are somehow an aberrancy in human nature..BUT it just doesn't ring true..especially Ross..the culpable one who strapped his 22 month old into his SUV..walked away within 5 minutes of doing so..then to see him in these interviews repeated today..Only reminds me why I gut responded to them in the first place.!!

I still believe Ross is a hollow vessel of humanity..sure loved his kid..but for some odd reason..Cooper became a liability to his true wants for his own life!! "Child Free" for sure..Marriage??? Who knows..but LeANNA sure was a marriage partner he had been able to dupe and acted very submissive .. Ross's world was falling apart..especially employment wise..his alter-ego prevented him from producing work product..yet his personal addiction to it was somehow undetected for years+++++++ ..

Ross, if got away with it.. now doubt would have remained married with a "Patsy LeAnna" in tow..as he knew she was committed to marriage ( religion and upbringing that mandated such dedication)!! But in the end..because of his proven infidelity ..which went way beyond *advertiser censored* watching... LeAnna had to leave and get a divorce.. IF she stayed...she would ( and she knew it) in her mind be seen as an enabler of it..and knew she could never trust this man ever again!! I also think she does subconsciously blame herself in some degree!!

I think he had a love/hate relationship with his wife. She treated him like a child. He related to her as a mother figure, not a romantic partner, imo. But at that point, hearing he was about to be arrested, seeing her was exactly what he wanted. She was the one who could comfort and protect him the most.

I agree, I don't think the police were rude to her. Do we know if she saw the video of how the police treated her while she prepped with Kilgore? I think she was angry with the police in hindsight and her perception of how the police treated her was skewed as a result. They also wouldn't allow her to get pictures/videos of Cooper (I believe her attorney said they offered up a flashdrive to the police and they still wouldn't get her pictures/video) for Cooper's funeral. That would infuriate me. Couple that with not letting my husband out to attend the funeral.

I get her animosity, even if ill-founded.

Where are all of LH pictures, did only RH have pictures....or maybe they were fishing for other info. We will never know.

See, here is that perception thing again.

I think Ross is guilty of malice, but I also think he showed true emotion in that room. I know a lot of people disagree with that and think all of the emotion was fabricated. People can do horrible things and then be stunned they actually did it--and feel grief for what they did. When I feel grief, I don't want someone to leave me either.

Maybe he meant "don't leave me" in the literal sense OR maybe he meant "don't leave me" as in permanently. We don't know.

My three year old sleeps in the bed with me each night (my husband has since vacated ;) ) If I roll over and face away from him he instantly says "don't leave me!" In that context, it means "face me."

So maybe he meant "I'm sad, don't leave me right now" or maybe he mean "don't leave me" because he is a jerk testing her out to see if she was now planning on leaving him over this thereby making the divorce he researched earlier that day easier on him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties