The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only arrested on May 19, 2009, so it's unreasonable to expect that there has been sufficient time for LE to complete an investigation on him for the crime he was arrested for, much less to look at any other crimes in the area he might have been involved in over the years. They need time to do the research necessary for any kind of investigation of this type.

I don't think it would take to much work for LE to clear him or find out he was involved. LE is and has been pretty smart dudes in all this. All we can do is sit and wait to see what they are doing. I really think we would know something by now. If there was a good chance that this guy did it then JB would be all over it. Thats just how I feel about this guy.

And, if there was even a small amount of evidence pointing to a SO's involvement in the disappearance and murder, the Anthony family, Casey and her defense attorney's would be screaming it from the courthouse steps.

And, the As would be screaming from every talk show that would have them.

And, KC would be screaming from jail.

But it was locked and there was no evidence of any breakin. The only people to have keys to her vehicle besides herself are her parents. Ergo it had to be them, right? We do NOT know if Casey returned to that car to check and see if anyone took her bait and stole the vehicle. After all, I always leave my purse in plain view in the car when I leave it unattended. She was TRYING to get the car stolen imo.

She was trying to get the car stolen? How would that work? Her car was COMPLETELY out of gas! Where did you read her parents had the other keys to her car? Can you cite that? Seriously, this has been a bit bone of contention here. Some people say only she had keys, some say she and her family, others say JG had keys. Have you seen any information to confirm any of those three suppositions?

Not to mention that it was locked and in a secured tow yard for most of that time. It was left at Amscot on the 26th or 27th (it was seenby Amscott employee 7a on the 27th. It was towed on the 30th I believe. That means it was only available for SOD for 3 days. After that it was in a secure yard and locked until G&C picked it up.

4 days in the Amscott lot where anyone could do anything with it. And what if it happened days BEFORE Casey ran out of gas and she didn't know? Do you look in your trunk every single day? I know I don't. And when I was in my 20's, I doubt I looked in my trunk every week.

So we are left with someone climbing the fence at the towyard with the body of Caylee nad putting her in the truck of the car without leaving any evidence of breaking and entering the car. When did they come back, retrieve the body, climb the fence (again with the by-this-time smelly body) and t hen go to the house and steal the trash bags and the laundry bag, put the decomposing, smelly Caylee in it and then put it in the "swamp"

I think this is a big jump here.

Reallly? Would you please PM me the name of the pizza company you worked for? I don't want to eat pizza from there EVER! I'm not joking. That is disgusting and obviously they are using a huge amount of preservatives in their product.

With pizza made from fresh ingredients, tomato products and vegetables decompose first which creates a decomposing vegetal odor. The bread will mold - just like any loaf of bread get's moldy - after about 2 weeks. The cheese will go green and moldy, the oil will become rancid. The meats would probably act like jerky or a similar product, decrease in moisture and darken up, become very tough. If in damp conditions, the meat would rot instead and become moldy with a green mold.

Actually, after CA made the "pizza statement," a lot of folks tried the experiment. You can Google them.

Mold doesn't smell like human decomp, BTW.

I can't help it. This thread reminds me of an old Bill Cosby stand up record (age alert!) in which he describes how his father enters the bedroom wondering why there is a racket on the other side of the door where Bill and his brother are ostensibly sleeping. It's a long and involved monologue but the punch line is something like "Dad, seriously, A MAN CAME IN THROUGH THE WINDOW and MADE us JUMP on the BED!"

And then I visualize KC (doing her impression of Jon Lovitz as SNL's The Pathological Liar) saying, "Yeah! Yeah! Some other dude did it! Yeah! That's the ticket!"

The ME was indicating that there were no broken or chipped bones. But teeth DO NOT just fall out of a skull. There is something that caused that. It is outside the range of normal decompositional events and that is why it is important. Without flesh present, the trauma to the mouth might not be evident so the doctor could NOT note any trauma. I am talking about a kind of injury that did not involve bone trauma.

Well, we might want to let the ME know that. My Anatomy prof (a pathologist) says otherwise.

I can't help it. This thread reminds me of an old Bill Cosby stand up record (age alert!) in which he describes how his father enters the bedroom wondering why there is a racket on the other side of the door where Bill and his brother are ostensibly sleeping. It's a long and involved monologue but the punch line is something like "Dad, seriously, A MAN CAME IN THROUGH THE WINDOW and MADE us JUMP on the BED!"

And then I visualize KC (doing her impression of Jon Lovitz as SNL's The Pathological Liar) saying, "Yeah! Yeah! Some other dude did it! Yeah! That's the ticket!"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG, I wish I could say I don't remember those, but I do and that was outstanding. :clap::clap::clap:

I think this is a big jump here.
But KC staying staying quiet while a local SO abducts and kills her daughter is not? Because she didn't want to lose her goodlife?
We have definitely jumped the intent of this thread .My apologies for participating.:blowkiss:

Listened to those all the time as a child.I recently bought the cd's gift set.
Remember smearing jello on the br floor?LOL

In reply to all those people smelling “death” in the trunk said:
GA testified as to the smell, as did LE. CA initially described it is the smell of a dead body to police. And, the Amscott tow yard manager described it as smelling exactly like the remains of a guy who committed suicide in one of the cars.

KC did not allow TonE close to the car. She met him on the sidewalk. She was carrying bags of food she took from the A's house.

Actually, after CA made the "pizza statement," a lot of folks tried the experiment. You can Google them.

Mold doesn't smell like human decomp, BTW.

Yes, I know, I did too, with an upscale type of pizza. All I got was a vegetal decay odor and the fresh mozarella balls turned green after about a month. None of that smells like human decomp. That was my point.

No, TL's Jeep is black and the vehicle you are referring to is a small green pickup - definitely not a Jeep or SUV - the neighbor was very clear about this.

About 2,000 "eyewitnesses" have been "clear" about things they have seen, in this case.

I researched this on the internet looking up detistry sites and reading about human decomposition. You can look it up through Yahoo and Google and see the information I saw regarding the dentistry aspects. There are human child skulls thousands of years old with all their teeth still in place. I also talked it over with a friend of mine who is retired FBI who picked up on the significance of the teeth being out of the skull before I did and told me it was "significant" and "out of the norm." My friend then told me about a terrible child molestation case, that I don't want to go into here, which resulted in a 4 year old losing a lot of teeth. It would be one thing if Caylee's teeth were in bad shape, but her teeth looked clean and white. No sign of peridontal disease. So there's no clear reason for the teeth to be separated from the skull.

Which sites? Links? Thanks!:blowkiss:

We've heard of all of the above, terrible cases. But, how many of them involve a mother who refused to report the child missing, drove the corpse of her child around in the trunk for days, and lied to and misled police?

How many of them involve a killer who climbed a tell wire fence to get into a locked tow yard, to put the body into the mother's car?

Go to any search engine and look up Child not reported Missing or Mother doesn't report child missing. These people have crazy reasons for not reporting their child missing. Here's just a few I saw:

1. Mother was illegal alien, so did not report her two under 6 years old children missing for 6 days.

2. Adoptive parents didn't report son missing for 10 years. Said they were sorry.

3. Mother didn't report child missing for 3 weeks because she thought child was with her boyfriend, unfortunately boyfriend was SO and child was dead.

Casey has not lied to anyone. Her lawyer has advised her to not talk to LE and she has followed his advice.

So, all that nonsense about having a job at Universal and taking LE to "addresses" for Zanny and Zanny's mother were TRUE?

Go to any search engine and look up Child not reported Missing or Mother doesn't report child missing. These people have crazy reasons for not reporting their child missing. Here's just a few I saw:

1. Mother was illegal alien, so did not report her two under 6 years old children missing for 6 days.

2. Adoptive parents didn't report son missing for 10 years. Said they were sorry.

3. Mother didn't report child missing for 3 weeks because she thought child was with her boyfriend, unfortunately boyfriend was SO and child was dead.

Those are not the cases that you cited in your post. Klaas, et al.

Again, how did the guy climb a tall wire fence with a body in his arms, to get into a locked tow yard? And, why ?

No offense, Princess. But, in order to accept your theory, the jury would ba asked to accept a LOT of improbabilities and unlikelihoods.

We are talking REASONABLE doubt. Emphasis on the word "reasonable."

Other than having this become a two part made for tv movie, it still doesn't fit with the released evidence. Hopefully you might get some money from it if JB and crew doesn't bet ya to it.

Can you be a little more specific on how it doesnt fit with evidence released in doc dumps?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member