The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 'mis-statements' are you referring to? I don't personally believe anyone else is involved in Caylee's death but from what I've read, AquarianEssence is simply stating her thoughts on, and interpretations of, the evidence that is available to us all, and where she's made reference to any other sources of information she's quoted that source.

I agree with her that the released evidence contains some inconsistencies/inaccuracies/omissions etc and that there are various ways in which much of it can be interpreted. On the whole it has raised more questions for me than it has answered, and IMO the entire case is crazy so anything is possible!

Why is it that when someone posts alternative theories they are accused of having links to the defence? I've had the same accusations thrown at me, even though I am thousands of miles away in the UK, a British citizen and of no possible use to the defence! We are all entitled to our own opinions and have the right to express them without ridicule.

I also don't think AQ needs to constantly provide links to information she quotes from discovery that is available to us all and some of her comments are clearly her own opinion and therefore there are no links. Posters refer to information from the discovery all the time but are not asked to provide links. The currently available facts are out there for us all to read, interpret and ponder - it's the way we interpret those facts that gives rise to differences of opinion and while I have my own preferred interpretations of some of that information I find it very useful to consider another's perspective.

Maybe because they have information that hasn't been released via Sunshine Law. Maybe because they ignore the fact that Georrge stated he smelled the smell of decomp and even had to drive the vehicle home with the windows down. So it wasn't "just" the dogs. Maybe because they don't provide links to their "facts." Maybe because they never state that anything is their OPINION.

There are more, but I don't feel like tracking more down at this time.Maybe someone else will.

In the approach I was suggesting you take, you don't knkow what Casey or other family members have said. I was suggesting looking at the information the way a possible juror might - because they most likely won't know all the stuff we know about this case. If you look at it that way, the comparison of how Caylee was found to the MO of the SO is very similar. Add to that his proximity to the Anthony home and MO of going into homes near him to do this stuff and we have a pretty decent SOD possibility for the defense.

I really hope police rule him out for Caylee's case. But if they can't, well that's a whole other story.

Huh? KC's statement will come in and that will be enough to rule out a neighborhood SO abducting Caylee. The jury will know she never reported Caylee missing.That's a given.
Your theory that KC didn't want to lose her goodlife by reporting Caylee missing will only come in if KC gets on the stand.Even JB knows better than to open that can of worms.
I can see the defense trying to throw someone close to KC under the bus,but not a stranger. Personally I think they may actually take aim at the family.They have little public sympathy ,they have opportunity and have been pushing the Zanny story pretty hard.They also kept the "Caylee is alive" story going ,even showing pics of other kids. It wouldn't be a stretch IMO for JB to use them to create reasonable doubt.

I think they'll allude to "others" in an effort to create reasonable doubt...but coming from the home of a defense attorney...I'd take anything JB says with a grain of salt. I'd be mighty surprised if they name anyone specifically.

The spaghetti defense?

I think they'll allude to "others" in an effort to create reasonable doubt...but coming from the home of a defense attorney...I'd take anything JB says with a grain of salt. I'd be mighty surprised if they name anyone specifically.

Actually what they could do is play musical chairs and the last one standing is the one. The other point I keep mulling over is JB's insistence that KC is innocent. If that is the case, why is she still in jail almost a year later? And if JB has another SODDI person then he has a responsibility to KC to turn this info over to LE immediately, not later. CA would have a field day with him as would the FBA I would suspect.

Actually what they could do is play musical chairs and the last one standing is the one. The other point I keep mulling over is JB's insistence that KC is innocent. If that is the case, why is she still in jail almost a year later? And if JB has another SODDI person then he has a responsibility to KC to turn this info over to LE immediately, not later. CA would have a field day with him as would the FBA I would suspect.
If the defense "knows" who did this, every newcaster in the media would be all over it and get Casey out in a heartbeat. The only reason the defense hasn't released this information is because it does NOT EXIST. jmo

You betcha. I, personally, wish this whole nightmare of a case would be over.
I think the defense thinks that stalling will give them the advantage. Fortunately, it's better for the prosecution. Gives them time to check and recheck their stuff. Had the defense demanded a speedy trial, there is more chance of error on the prosecution.

I think the defense thinks that stalling will give them the advantage. Fortunately, it's better for the prosecution. Gives them time to check and recheck their stuff. Had the defense demanded a speedy trial, there is more chance of error on the prosecution.
Either that or they're trying to raise more funds (I just had to, sorry.)

Maybe because they have information that hasn't been released via Sunshine Law. Maybe because they ignore the fact that Georrge stated he smelled the smell of decomp and even had to drive the vehicle home with the windows down. So it wasn't "just" the dogs. Maybe because they don't provide links to their "facts." Maybe because they never state that anything is their OPINION.

There are more, but I don't feel like tracking more down at this time.Maybe someone else will.

What particular information are you referring to that you believe hasn't been released via the Sunshine Law? Perhaps you could give me a link to that, so that I can see what you're talking about, as I'm curious to know what it is.

As for the decomp evidence in the car, although as previously stated I don't hold with any SODDI theories myself, KC's car was out of her possession for at least 2 weeks before the A's retrieved it, so the involvement of someone else during that period is not entirely out of the realms of possibility (IMO).

...and we will never know THAT. Can you imagine what kind of firestorm that would create?

I am not defending the SO. Bringing him specifically into this discussion is what I object to without basis.

LOL-nobull---I dis havin to much fun here, today.
I guess JG didn't have a sex change.

What particular information are you referring to that you believe hasn't been released via the Sunshine Law? Perhaps you could give me a link to that, so that I can see what you're talking about, as I'm curious to know what it is.

As for the decomp evidence in the car, although as previously stated I don't hold with any SODDI theories myself, KC's car was out of her possession for at least 2 weeks before the A's retrieved it, so the involvement of someone else during that period is not entirely out of the realms of possibility (IMO).

But it was locked and there was no evidence of any breakin. The only people to have keys to her vehicle besides herself are her parents. Ergo it had to be them, right? We do NOT know if Casey returned to that car to check and see if anyone took her bait and stole the vehicle. After all, I always leave my purse in plain view in the car when I leave it unattended. She was TRYING to get the car stolen imo.

Not to mention that it was locked and in a secured tow yard for most of that time. It was left at Amscot on the 26th or 27th (it was seenby Amscott employee 7a on the 27th. It was towed on the 30th I believe. That means it was only available for SOD for 3 days. After that it was in a secure yard and locked until G&C picked it up.

So we are left with someone climbing the fence at the towyard with the body of Caylee nad putting her in the truck of the car without leaving any evidence of breaking and entering the car. When did they come back, retrieve the body, climb the fence (again with the by-this-time smelly body) and t hen go to the house and steal the trash bags and the laundry bag, put the decomposing, smelly Caylee in it and then put it in the "swamp"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran