The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someone please core sample the parking garage area in question, and either prove or put this theory to rest once and for all"

THAT is exactly what I was trying to convey! I believe the police DO know what happened, they just don't have enough for a conviction!

"Someone please core sample the parking garage area in question, and either prove or put this theory to rest once and for all"

THAT is exactly what I was trying to convey! I believe the police DO know what happened, they just don't have enough for a conviction!

I tend to agree. I was reviewing some old posts and this was one of yours and I wonder if you might elaborate on whether you believe there is a possible connection to your post today and what you wrote previously. I found the earlier post quite interesting. Your thoughts, please?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.electric

07-22-2008, 09:41 PM

Maybe the girl driving was not one of the 3MW. Maybe a girl that did not like Suzanne or Stacy. may be

A lot of RUMORS and SPECULATION have been circulated in this town over the years.I have always been intrigued by the one that thinks another girl/women could have enticed the 3MW to come to the door.That is why I think maybe someone else was driving the VAN that the Porch Lady reported.There are so many scenarios, it is mind boggling.I have heard from one ex Greene County deputy that the 3MW were fed to hogs in Texas.You know, what are we to believe when there is so much disinformation spread around? THEY don't want us to know!!

A lot of RUMORS and SPECULATION have been circulated in this town over the years.I have always been intrigued by the one that thinks another girl/women could have enticed the 3MW to come to the door.That is why I think maybe someone else was driving the VAN that the Porch Lady reported.There are so many scenarios, it is mind boggling.I have heard from one ex Greene County deputy that the 3MW were fed to hogs in Texas.You know, what are we to believe when there is so much disinformation spread around? THEY don't want us to know!!

I think you might be onto something. A woman would obviously be less threatening and be allowed entry especially if known by the occupants. This should probably be explored more thoroughly since every other theory has been advanced.

I think you might be onto something. A woman would obviously be less threatening and be allowed entry especially if known by the occupants. This should probably be explored more thoroughly since every other theory has been advanced.

Not to play "Devil's Advocate" here or anything, but I would have a hard time thinking that a Female was involved in the "Commission" of the 3MW crime.

Here's why I say that:

1.) I don't think a woman that was involved with one or more male adults in the comission of a murder, would be likely to stay quiet better, then if it were just a group of males. The reason I say that is because the victim's were also women. I don't have anything more than a gut feeling on this, but I think that is more logically likely that the crimes were comitted by males.

2.) If it were a crime that included a sexual element, as there has been speculated by Law Enforcement and Others, then It would in my mind definatly drive home there not being a female involved in the comission of the crimes. My gut tells me that a female wouldn't be too happy about the murder to began with, let alone, if the group of guys she was with wanted to do "Sexual Things" with the women before they killed them. I don't think a women would have stayed quiet about it all these years. I'm sure it would have ended up in a "Plea Bargan" agreement in exchange for testamony situation eventually.

However...in defence of the "Female Theory". I have always wondered if they were "Steered" toward the house by a certain "Female Friend" that night on purpose? Which kind of blows holes in my arguments noted above, except for the fact that the "Female" wasn't an actual "Physical" participant in this scenero. Even though, I still feel that if that were the case, her actual chances of "Cracking" over all these years would have been "Great". So thats probably not the case. But it makes for a good theory otherwise.....

Again, not trying to be contrary...Just my opinion.

Enter your address in the appropriate box at the top of the page and get a map showing your neighbors who have felony convictions living near by. Then use your mouse to highlight each pin or baloon for details.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Alright...Wait a minute here, all of a sudden we're back to "Digging Up the Cox Parking Garage" again.[/color]

First of all, you have to stop and really think about the FACT that the parking garage theory was the product of one man's "Psycic Vision".

Second, the man who scanned the parking garage clearly said that the anomoly that he was detecting was similiar to old graves, and TREEs and Root Systems...."Something to that effect".

quote]

monkeyman, first of all get the facts straight. I was not led to the parking garage by "one man's psychic vision." I had other tipsters tell me about the spot and a former investigator on the case told me that they had indeed received tips about the garage. Those statements and tips were in addition to Ken's vision. So, it would have been stupid for me NOT to have included that spot in all of the others I had scanned.

What Rick Norland said was, "it is very similar to what we see when we are over old graves.It COULD be tree roots, but I don't see any trees around here."

I am willing to be wrong about the parking garage....just prove me wrong. The whole garage does NOT have to be dug up; a simple core sample and a cadaver dog could do it---and I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT!!!

Alright...Wait a minute here, all of a sudden we're back to "Digging Up the Cox Parking Garage" again.[/color]

First of all, you have to stop and really think about the FACT that the parking garage theory was the product of one man's "Psycic Vision".

Second, the man who scanned the parking garage clearly said that the anomoly that he was detecting was similiar to old graves, and TREEs and Root Systems...."Something to that effect".

quote]

monkeyman, first of all get the facts straight. I was not led to the parking garage by "one man's psychic vision." I had other tipsters tell me about the spot and a former investigator on the case told me that they had indeed received tips about the garage. Those statements and tips were in addition to Ken's vision. So, it would have been stupid for me NOT to have included that spot in all of the others I had scanned.

What Rick Norland said was, "it is very similar to what we see when we are over old graves.It COULD be tree roots, but I don't see any trees around here."

I am willing to be wrong about the parking garage....just prove me wrong. The whole garage does NOT have to be dug up; a simple core sample and a cadaver dog could do it---and I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT!!!

Kathee, I don't think Rick Norland's GPR scan has been or even can be discredited, but based on what we have been told about Tim Grey's scan I think it has been. In order to try and somehow force a coring to determine if this is a grave or if it is tree roots that Norland's scan has detected let's work on building any circumstantial evidence that would put their bodies there. Maybe then LE will take a serious look. I'm willing to help in any way I can.

Missouri considers restricting access to court records

By CHRIS BLANK
The Associated Press
·
JEFFERSON CITY | More information about people involved in the court system could be kept private under new rules being considered by a committee of Missouri judges.

The changes would cover civil and criminal cases and affect the release of personal information through the state court system's online Casenet public database.

Under the proposed rules, online case records would show only the city, state and ZIP code for criminal defendants and those involved in civil lawsuits. Currently, those records contain full addresses.

Another provision would prevent the result of criminal cases in which the charges are dismissed or the person is found not guilty from being included in online court records. Other information about those cases is already restricted.

The proposed rule would still allow the public to see records showing the outcome of the cases, but they would have to go to the courthouse.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/16/1882289/missouri-considers-restricting.html#ixzz0lMgholCU

That rarest of things: a new article on 3MW
Sleuth Won't Give Up on Family Missing for 17 Years

And featuring our very own Kathee!

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...souri-mom-teens-missing-for-17-years/19432471

I found this quote from Janice McCall about Cox a little surprising:

"He was working outside Sherrill and Suzie's house at the time, doing underground cable work," Stacy McCall's mother, Janis McCall, told AOL News.

Anyone know if Cox was working specifically in Sherrill and Suzie's neighborhood? Or was he just in the general area?

I wonder if Janice is implying she believes Cox is involved? Have the McCalls ever stated their opinion on any of the suspects/POIs?

Someone who lived in the same neighborhood is in one of my pools of suspects.

Well, that's very interesting. I don't expect you to name the subject, but can you tell us which side of Kentwood this person is located. Just out of curiosity. Offhand I can't think of many houses on the east side of Kentwood. In checking Google maps, I can't find any other residences in that block on Delmar, except the one next door.

Well, that's very interesting. I don't expect you to name the subject, but can you tell us which side of Kentwood this person is located. Just out of curiosity. Offhand I can't think of many houses on the east side of Kentwood. In checking Google maps, I can't find any other residences in that block on Delmar, except the one next door.

Several blocks to the southeast of Kentwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800