The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like maybe her asking if he changed his mind about the trip yet?

This is what someone who makes a living as a "detection expert" or "human lie detector" said about that photo:

This photo of Travis has been really bothering me. I see someone who has a form of terror in their eyes. It's not high grade, but he looks like he feels trapped, knows he is in trouble and is just following along at this point hoping Jodi will start acting rational. I can't help but wonder if she put a gun to him here before she did anything and was commanding him around, feeding her controlling ego. Then when I found out this was his last photo, it really disturbed me. Does anyone else see this? This is not an erotic picture. His eyebrows are down and there is fear in his eyes.

This analysis makes a lot of sense because we have to remember that Travis or any other man would never ever suspect that she would really do any harm to him right after sex. If she had withheld sex from him, it would have been a different story, but after freely engaging in sex, the last thing on his mind would be that she was mad at him in the least.

Not sure if the point I am trying to make is clear, but just trying to explain that normally when a person is really mad at you, they would never have sex with you. So, once she did that, the last thing on his mind was that she was somehow mad at him.

So, even when he finally sees the gun or knife, part of him is trying to tell himself, this really cant be happening, and she is just maybe over reacting to something. I dont think he actually thought she would attack him until the shot or the knife blade actually came at him.

Anyone know what this is:

hall2_zps7fe02f0e.jpg

This was the third accidental pic taken after the "dragging" pic. That looks like a baseboard, but I don't see anywhere in Travis' suite where there's a baseboard like that.

The duct tape was shown in a photo to be taped to Travis' right bicep before the murder.

I googled it, and some body builders put duct tape around their biceps and try to flex it off. I guess it's a party trick to impress their friends.

hall2_zps7fe02f0e.jpg

This was the third accidental pic taken after the "dragging" pic. That looks like a baseboard, but I don't see anywhere in Travis' suite where there's a baseboard like that.

Maybe the bottom of the shower door frame?

I didn't hear her say anything about her own car. I thought she testified that Travis' car was a Prius, not her car.

You're absolutely right about that. She said Travis' Prius was in his garage.

hall2_zps7fe02f0e.jpg

That has to be a sliding door frame because there are 2 slots where a door could slide back and forth. Maybe the shower door.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Q8CI3wPyA"]Your Notice: Man describes date with Arias - YouTube[/ame]

hall2_zps7fe02f0e.jpg

The following photo is one that I found that shows what the baseboard looks like. You can tell the detail because of the blood on it. The wall color shows that it is in the bathroom/hallway to bathroom as the bedroom color is a tan color and I see the tile in the photo that was posted before mine.

20536892_BG1.jpg

This is what someone who makes a living as a "detection expert" or "human lie detector" said about that photo:

This photo of Travis has been really bothering me. I see someone who has a form of terror in their eyes. It's not high grade, but he looks like he feels trapped, knows he is in trouble and is just following along at this point hoping Jodi will start acting rational. I can't help but wonder if she put a gun to him here before she did anything and was commanding him around, feeding her controlling ego. Then when I found out this was his last photo, it really disturbed me. Does anyone else see this? This is not an erotic picture. His eyebrows are down and there is fear in his eyes.
I've thought the same since I first saw the shower pics.

hall2_zps7fe02f0e.jpg

jodi_arias_pa32_wmain_wg.jpg

it is the baseboard in the hallway between the bathroom and bedroom - this is a police photo -

That has to be a sliding door frame because there are 2 slots where a door could slide back and forth. Maybe the shower door.

I agree.

I need to see the pics in order. Does anyone have a link handy?

What, in your opinions, were JA's THREE biggest mistakes? Some off the top of my head:

Leaving the camera behind, leaving the palm print, keeping the receipts, upside-down license plate, sleeping with him one last time, the phone ping in AZ,

The following photo is one that I found that shows what the baseboard looks like. You can tell the detail because of the blood on it. The wall color shows that it is in the bathroom/hallway to bathroom as the bedroom color is a tan color and I see the tile in the photo that was posted before mine.

20536892_BG1.jpg

Yes!

I just found that exact same photo and it immediately clicked that I was looking at the accidental pic from the wrong perspective. I was thinking the white baseboard thing was separating two different floor areas -- as opposed to floor/wall.

Yes!

I just found that exact same photo and it immediately clicked that I was looking at the accidental pic from the wrong perspective. I was thinking the white baseboard thing was separating two different floor areas -- as opposed to floor/wall.

Yes, I think I had it wrong afterall. The baseboard has those same type of lines, and instead of "slots", it really could be just the baseboard. Sorry for the confusion on my original reply. I will be more careful not to jump to conclusions.

What, in your opinions, were JA's THREE biggest mistakes? Some off the top of my head:

Leaving the camera behind, leaving the palm print, keeping the receipts, upside-down license plate, sleeping with him one last time, the phone ping in AZ,

The biggest mistake of all that Jodi made............killing Travis. She should have left him alone and went on with her life. She thought she could kill him and get away with it. Stupid, stupid female.

State rests case against Arias; trial to resume Jan. 29

Posted: Jan 16, 2013 5:26 PM CST
Updated: Jan 17, 2013 2:49 PM CST

KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
State prosecutors on Thursday morning rested their case against Jodi Arias, the woman accused in the brutal murder of her ex-boyfriend, and the defense promptly followed up by pleading with Judge Sherry Stephens to dismiss the case.

A Maricopa County Superior Court spokesperson said attorneys argued a Rule 20 motion, which asks the judge to issue an acquittal from the bench. The defense claims the state had not problem its case. The judge has not yet made a decision on the motion. An evidentiary hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Jan. 28.

The trial is scheduled to resume at 10:30 a.m. on Jan. 29, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court spokesperson.

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/20607133/state-rests-case-against-arias-trial-to-resume-jan-29

_________

Per this article, an evidentiary hearing is scheduled on 1/28/13 at 10 a.m. MST.

The trial is scheduled to resume 1/29/13 at 10:30 a.m. MST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake