The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were both trying to look like Indians? (her braided pigtails) And therefore we can play with big knives today too? I think I'm just kidding tho!

:floorlaugh: Gotta find some humor at some point. There is sooo much weirdness I'm just noticing. Spent so much time watching the Trial and "her" that i missed how strange the pics etc. really are.

Maybe the tape was simply the beginning of her trying a little "bondage" to get him vulnerable so she could kill him, and then he came to his senses and said wait a minute here. It would be in about the right place to begin to try and tape someones arms to the bed or something.

Thanks so much for the info!! I'm definitely going to make it at least one or maybe 2 days. Just don't know when... I was making it into a big deal and talking myself out of going but it sounds like it's a piece of cake! I'll report back what I observe!

Compared to Scott Peterson it's a cakewalk. You can even chew gum in that courtroom. ;) I think the defense case and the rebuttal will be way more interesting even. But honestly not sure I could stomach a full day of faux expert$. Blech.

Ok this is something I've been wanting to discuss! It has to do with the photo I'm going to post in here. I had been feeling really uncomfortable with this photo then I saw "Eyes for Lies" (a human lie detector I follow on Facebook) analyze this photo and how she sees fear and anguish in his face. That is the same sense I get as well and have seen others on FB posting these same thoughts (pardon if it's been discussed here before, kind of late getting over here to post).

That combined with the fact he was SITTING in the shower and Arias said he was very concerned with his privacy in the shower and for once I got a sense that little part was her telling the truth about something (which of course could be totally wrong). It's not normal for a person to sit in the shower as you say, it's awkward, water spraying in your face and hard to get back up.

My thought is that at that point she already had a weapon on him at that point and was in control of him, making him sit down, etc. It seems the shower door is closed in that photo and was open in the other ones. She also creepily pointed out to Flores how much she was enamored with that photo (no matter how you look at that,it was taken SECONDS before she started stabbing him). I could see her romantically reliving that moment as in it, she for once,had complete control in the relationship. Where is Hal Lightman when we need him?

Here's the photo you've all seen a gazillion times but ...thoughts?

PS_6.jpg

I have wondered all along about this pic:
Is he realizing at this moment that this woman is going to kill him?
That he has taken his last shower?
That he won't be around tomorrow?
How to get out of this -- what can I do?

Are those his last thoughts here on this earth?
Eerie, creepy, scary. Makes me <shiver>.

The Casey Anthony trial and verdict wore everybody out!

It was just another huge screw up by jurors in a long line of cases I've followed. I've been wore out since OJ

If those things weren't found, then that's just speculation and not evidence. However, we know slipping that into opening statements can work---sure worked for KC.

That's true and neither side can prove where the knife came from, but if the defense suggests that HE had the knife as part of a sex game with rope to tie her up (hence putting the knife already at the scene at HIS hand), it would mean SHE didn't bring the knife and could lend credibility to her using the knife in self-defense.

At least IMO there's nothing to show Travis was aware she had a knife or gun until she shot and stabbed him, so the defense suggestion that he brought the knife to the bedroom is another failed attempt at denying JA's premeditation.

I'm shocked there isn't more people following this case. Even here, on websleuths, there isn't as many as I expected. The people I come into contact with don't have any idea...never heard her name and are unfamiliar with the case.

I agree ....This case is amazing ..

I'm guessing the defense may enter more photos from the last day into evidence...

I follow it everyday, just that I don't post regularly it doesn't mean I don't follow it. I hope that she gets convicted and that she gets the death penalty.

I understand. It's just in my experience when Nancy starts getting on her soap box nightly, people flock here. During the Scott Peterson trial, there were times so many people were here I couldn't get on! Casey Anthony ( new server or whatever) there were no filled to capacity moments but there were hundreds here posting.

Glad you posted, keep it up:)

I hope she gets the needle too

Found it:

Hi Websleuthers!

I attended the trial today and made a few observations, even though it was a short day that you guys might be interested in.
The courtroom is huge. The multi media in there is crazy...it almost feels like a sports bar as there are screens EVERYWHERE. Including facing the gallery and the screen for the jurors to view is across the room from them and the size of a small movie theatre screen. I can only imagine those horrific crime scene photos shown on that huge screen. :(
Respectfully snipped....very awesome post! Although I am thinking that the wootle pics on these big screens would have been horrifying in a different way :thumbdown:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe the tape was simply the beginning of her trying a little "bondage" to get him vulnerable so she could kill him, and then he came to his senses and said wait a minute here. It would be in about the right place to begin to try and tape someones arms to the bed or something.

Really? We always tie up the wrists and ankles! J/k
The duct tape looked like it was around his bicep. I'm just not getting a good visual on tying someone up at the bicep.

Hey guys this question is from reporters of ABC (out of Arizona)
Do you know what type of car Mimi (Marie) Hall drove at the time of Travis's death?
Can you give me any information please

I think she testified it was a Prius

I'm shocked there isn't more people following this case. Even here, on websleuths, there isn't as many as I expected. The people I come into contact with don't have any idea...never heard her name and are unfamiliar with the case.

I have also noticed this... even one of my Legal teachers was unaware.

I understand. It's just in my experience when Nancy starts getting on her soap box nightly, people flock here. During the Scott Peterson trial, there were times so many people were here I couldn't get on! Casey Anthony ( new server or whatever) there were no filled to capacity moments but there were hundreds here posting.

Glad you posted, keep it up:)

I hope she gets the needle too

I totally understand you but some people like me, don't have cable tv and can't watch HLN or InSession or other shows like that.

I gotta hop off .... I dvr'd my favorite show Suits, gotta watch it now:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? We always tie up the wrists and ankles! J/k
The duct tape looked like it was around his bicep. I'm just not getting a good visual on tying someone up at the bicep.

That tape around his arm is a mystery to me. You can still see the indentation from it in one of the shower pics. It looks really tight around his arm, really squeezing it. I cannot figure out what that might be for :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo