The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that last photo of a living TA in the shower, sitting, looking directly at the camera with that eery look, couldn't there be the image of JA, with camera in one hand and gun or knife the other, be visible in his eyes with specialized equipment/technology? TIA

The lighting is just too low in that room...

Let's remember that there were NO photos of them together on that day, but it was pretty obvious that they were both naked at some point. Neither of them looked happy in ANY of the photos.

BBM: I thought there was a supposed picture of them doing the dirty "doggy-style" but I personally did not see a pic of it. :blushing:

Some thoughts, since we're on a break:

I was also surprised prosecution rested on that last witness. Previously they left very specific impressions (and us on the edge of our seats) for the jury to ruminate on during evening or weekend breaks.

I saw on the 48 hours episode that JA said "of course" she would take the stand. I sure hope she does! She truly believes her manufactured charm will save the day for her, and IMOO I think it will backfire big time if the defense can't talk her out of testifying.

The male defense atty drove me nuts in this case with the "Okay" after every witness response. It was so irritating, it actually distracted me from the trial.

Also irritating is JA getting new glasses, hair cuts, and better meals behind bars than I do out here in the real world. WTH! And the looooong breaks.

The sequence of the attack doesn't really make much difference to me, seeing the sink and knowing he was standing there in front of the mirror choking on his own blood is enough to convince me he suffered, regardless of which wound came first or last.

Also on the 48 hrs episode, JA said she would rather have the death penalty than life in prison. Do you all think that was true, or that she said it to try and convey something else to get the opposite? So hard to tell with a pathological liar.

I've enjoyed analyzing this trial with y'all. My spouse is uninterested :o

Eyes for Lies was doing all this analysis of his eyebrow angles etc. Let me go see if I can find it. All I know is I get a very weird vibe off that photo.

Me too...the very first time I saw it.
I've noticed in most of the pics I've seen of TA he holds his chin up with confidence. But in that shower pic he has his chin tucked towards his neck.
I can see him ripping off the tape on his arm in disgust and throwing it on the bathroom floor thinking "WTH have I done".

bbm

Here's what I'm afraid of... That the jury is disregarding what the DA said in the opening statement about JA killing him because that's not evidence that was presented during the trial. With all the men on the jury, I think they are not able to believe that JA was capable of killing and dragging TA by herself because of her small frame and that's why they were asking all the questions about the roommates alibis and such. I'm worried that they are going to find that the state hasn't proven their case and she's going to walk... Obviously this isn't what I want to happen, but from their questions, I'm afraid that this is the line of thinking they are using. I PRAY that I'm wrong!!

Hang in there. The best is yet to come. IMO

The defense argued in opening statements that HE wanted to tie HER up for their last sexual encounter and he had a knife to cut the rope.

So this is how they explain the presence of the knife (I guess) and apparently the rope.

My questions are: where was the knife in the sex/nude photos? Where was the rope (which was never found) in any of those photos? If the plan was some kinky tying up and bondage, where were the props? They have the big KY jelly in plain sight, now we see the duct tape on Travis' arm (however that is sexual), and the dirty pictures. Clearly they were not shy about capturing explicit moments. So where is the rope and the knife that Travis, the "sexual aggressor" planned to use on JA, the "poor little victim"? To me it's more defense lies. Or JA lies.

Caught up and the photos bother me too. Its all so sad. Just some ideas...

Is it possible that maybe Jodi brought some strong drug. Maybe she pretended to take it with him or just slipped it in his drink and was hoping he would pass out that night. But instead, they were up all night and maybe the early shower pics is where he is trying to sober up the effects of a drug. Maybe when he sat down, he was just trying to sober up from whatever drug she gave hm.

His eyes sure look like he was either crying or maybe a drug effect.

Its all so sad and upsetting.

The defense argued in opening statements that HE wanted to tie HER up for their last sexual encounter and he had a knife to cut the rope.

So this is how they explain the presence of the knife (I guess) and apparently the rope.

My questions are: where was the knife in the sex/nude photos? Where was the rope (which was never found) in any of those photos? If the plan was some kinky tying up and bondage, where were the props? They have the big KY jelly in plain sight, now we see the duct tape on Travis' arm (however that is sexual), and the dirty pictures. Clearly they were not shy about capturing explicit moments. So where is the rope and the knife that Travis, the "sexual aggressor" planned to use on JA, the "poor little victim"? To me it's more defense lies. Or JA lies.

It's apparently coming from some tiny fibers that match up with these "tassles" on some decorative pillows in the room. As Beth K said today "these are tiny little fibers, not something you'd see from a rope". I say the more they throw out these preposterous theories, the better.

BBM: I thought there was a supposed picture of them doing the dirty "doggy-style" but I personally did not see a pic of it. :blushing:

No, she was doing it all alone. I saw it...be thankful you didn't...

Hmmmm...do you know where you heard that? I guess that would support the fact that she used a timer, but I just don't think that Travis would want documentation of him "sinning", especially with her. I'd love to know where you got that info because I've never ever read it anywhere.

Katie, I wonder why there aren't more people going to the trial? Isn't that strange? I would've thought it would be packed.

Roflmao!!!! Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As sad as these Trials are there sure are some classic lines we will never forget. And they are funny as hay.

use a pillow as a silencer, shoot him and leave without anyone hearing her. The sound would have been muffled and the room mates room was not near Travis's anyway.

I doubt a pillow could silence a gun from a roomate at 3 AM...Could probably hear a mouse fart at that time. :)

Oh that's right! It appears the tape was on his arm in one pic! What the heck was that for?

Katie, I wonder why there aren't more people going to the trial? Isn't that strange? I would've thought it would be packed.

Me too. I asked someone there if there was ever a wait to get in and she said "no, never". There were still empty seats when i was in there. Because the public seats were all taken, they put me over in the Travis family section which was fine with me. I had a better view and didn't have to sit on the "defendant" side (which had a nearly empty row that day).

Hang in there. The best is yet to come. IMO

The times I sat on a jury, I only took notes of very important things, I thought, others may not have caught. It's possible ...if those jurors were thinking how I was....they asked those questions only to be able to use it as rebuttal later, if needed, in deliberations.

That's what I'm going to tell myself for now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required