The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well they are saying she dropped the gun upside down at some point because it was taking one pic on the way down and then landed upside down and took two more pics as the button got depressed by the camera itself (theoretically).

She is left handed and it's a "right handed camera". Testimony that she couldn't have easily shot the camera with her left hand. So in my way of thinking she'd take the photos with her right hand and use a weapon in her left.

That's all I got...

But you posted 'dropped the gun'... that is what threw me. You meant camera.

I agree with all of the above.

I didn't know you've already attended! I just saw your posts saying you were thinking about going next Wednesday (or the following Wed). Can you share more? Hopefully the juror you described will actually get picked to deliberate.

An example of your point #1 -- during Drew Peterson's trial last year, there was a jury question during deliberation, “Just to be clear judge, what does unanimous mean?”. I thought if that's not a sign of things going south, I don't know what is. THESE are the people who are debating the verdict?? Maybe they'll ask for the definitions of Guilt and Innocence too. Well that turned out okay. Odd as it was.

For me I will hold my judgement until after a verdict and give the jury the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad they're engaged and thorough and I cannot judge every jury based on the Pinellas12. Though they haunt my dreams sometimes. :furious:

I've blocked the Orlando nitwits out of my mind. I really don't compare this one with that one as the huge difference in that guilt is already known and decided in this case. It's really about saving her life for her defense imo.

I posted some updates from my day in court (yesterday) on the previous thread. Can you search on my posts? It's kind of long...lemme see if I can direct you to it. I was disappointed it was a short day. But I was able to block out another day to go the week of the defense case. Gawd how would I love to see JA on the stand. Whew!

How was she going to get in without her being heard by the roommate or Travis, shoot him (with pillow or without), then get out? The roommate there messes that one up for me.

As we see, she can/could/did tell the other guy a bunch of crap. He believed.

Seems more to me like she shows up and wants to talk, he lets her in, they talk and go to sleep, sex stuff/pics, she ask if he has changed his mind- he says 'no', he goes to take a shower, she gets dressed and says she wants some good-bye pics of him. There it goes.

Jodi didn't get to the house until between 3 and 4 am. The room mate would have been sound asleep, and Travis should have been as well. We have heard that she crawled through the doggie door before to enter the home. If she is quiet she could easily enter the house, go up the stairs, into Travis's room, use a pillow as a silencer, shoot him and leave without anyone hearing her. The sound would have been muffled and the room mates room was not near Travis's anyway.

Telling Ryan she would arrive a full day before she did (24 hours) tells me that the above was her original plan. Travis being awake screwed that plan up.

MOO

Jodi didn't get to the house until between 3 and 4 am. The room mate would have been sound asleep, and Travis should have been as well. We have heard that she crawled through the doggie door before to enter the home. If she is quiet she could easily enter the house, go up the stairs, into Travis's room, use a pillow as a silencer, shoot him and leave without anyone hearing her. The sound would have been muffled and the room mates room was not near Travis's anyway.

Telling Ryan she would arrive a full day before she did (24 hours) tells me that the above was her original plan. Travis being awake screwed that plan up.

MOO

Wasn't there something about them texting and talking her way there...en route? Did I dream this? Also is anyone else having trouble posting on here tonite? I have a new laptop with Windows 8 and it's acting really funny.

I think that she was dressed to make him think that she left and was taking those shower photos without him knowing. I don't think she cared about getting blood on herself. We heard that there was "cool-aid stains" on the rental car and the floor mats were gone.

But if the last ones are of him sitting down... he is looking directly at the camera in the 'eyes picture'. It was before then. Unless the eyes one is the last.

Yes. trouble quoting and posting every now and then.

I want to know why the heck Jodi was dressed when she killed Travis. Did she really think that one stab to the heart would kill him immediately and she would get no blood on her? The guy she just had sex with is in the shower and she goes in the bathroom, fully clothed, to take pictures of him? Makes no sense. But then nothing she has said so far makes any sense so I guess it is just the way she is.

I think she underestimated how hard he woukd try to live. I absolutely believe she thought he would die with that first stab in the shower. No muss no fuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there something about them texting and talking her way there...en route? Did I dream this? Also is anyone else having trouble posting on here tonite? I have a new laptop with Windows 8 and it's acting really funny.

Yeah...I've been booted off here a couple of times. Not just you! :)

They did say they had texts of them, BUT, if she was going to try to sneak in during the night to shoot him, she could text all she wanted to and tell him she was on the way to Utah or still sitting in Yreka. He wouldn't know the difference. I'd love to see those texts to know if he knew that she was coming because I'd bet a dollar that he didn't.

Let's remember that there were NO photos of them together on that day, but it was pretty obvious that they were both naked at some point. Neither of them looked happy in ANY of the photos.

I think that's an important point, especially if the defense wants to portray her as the victim he used and objectified (which they are going to).

I'm not sure they will refer back to those photos to highlight their point, though there's been talk amongst "experts" in the media that the pictures she took of him were more tasteful and artistic vs the ones he took of her were humiliating and degrading. They were consenting adults, as you said neither looked thrilled - they could've been exhausted for all we know or things could have been getting tense.

Her braided pigtails don't make him a dirty pedo or give me any insight into his sexual deviant character. Two grown adults taking naughty pictures doesn't bother me, but one using it as a weapon and rouse to slaughter her partner does.

In no way do I see those pictures as helpful to her self-defense case. JMO.

But if the last ones are of him sitting down... he is looking directly at the camera in the 'eyes picture'. It was before then. Unless the eyes one is the last.

The eyes is the second to last. The very last one is his torso in the seated position on the shower floor. The next one is the inadvertent photo angling up at the light in the shower stall.

Let's remember that there were NO photos of them together on that day, but it was pretty obvious that they were both naked at some point. Neither of them looked happy in ANY of the photos.

Mmmm....I have noticed that. Do you think there might have been some duress?

Ipad and iPhone here and yes !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all are really confusing me now... stop that :)

I think that's an important point, especially if the defense wants to portray her as the victim he used and objectified (which they are going to).

I'm not sure they will refer back to those photos to highlight their point, though there's been talk amongst "experts" in the media that the pictures she took of him were more tasteful and artistic vs the ones he took of her were humiliating and degrading. They were consenting adults, as you said neither looked thrilled - they could've been exhausted for all we know or things could have been getting tense.

In no way do I see those pictures as helpful to her self-defense case. JMO.

I just can't wait to see the rebuttal case as I suspect Martinez has held plenty back re: Jodi that he will hammer her with in rebuttal. Just to leave the jury with the thought she's not the weak victim the are going to try and sell. Im all ready to be totally pissed at the defen$e expert$.:furious:

I thought that the eyes one was the last one of him alive. I could be wrong though.

It's second to last. Last is just of his seated body with his head "cut off" from the photo. Foreshadowing??? Either way, she got all romantic and dreamy over that photo w/ Det. Flores and she KNOWS she started slaughtering him just moments after that shot was taken. Evil crazy *$^#^&$

Here's what I'm afraid of... That the jury is disregarding what the DA said in the opening statement about JA killing him because that's not evidence that was presented during the trial. With all the men on the jury, I think they are not able to believe that JA was capable of killing and dragging TA by herself because of her small frame and that's why they were asking all the questions about the roommates alibis and such. I'm worried that they are going to find that the state hasn't proven their case and she's going to walk... Obviously this isn't what I want to happen, but from their questions, I'm afraid that this is the line of thinking they are using. I PRAY that I'm wrong!!

Mmmm....I have noticed that. Do you think there might have been some duress?

I think that any "duress" is because he didn't know she was coming...he had mixed (guilt) feelings about sex with her, but she was forcing the issue so that she could get him into a vulnerable position since her plan of killing him in his sleep hadn't worked out. I think he truly did want to move on and was also a bit scared of her. I just think that these photos are telling because even she had an odd look on her face and not sexy at all. I think that the photos of her were quite possibly taken with a timed camera instead of Travis taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member