The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would order the pictures from back to front before the ceiling pic. I can't see the pictures good enough to do it myself by the time stamp/dates.

Where is the sitting-down one in the order is what I really want to know?

The sitting down one is at the end of the standing/posing ones (might be a shot of him from sort of a lower angle looking up with his back to the shower spout). And second to last because the very last before the "accidental" photos is one just of his body sitting down in the shower stall (weird). Meaning just his body and not his face.

Again, where is Hal Lightman???

After thinking about it for a couple of days and hearing the testimony that the State has presented, here is what I think was supposed to happen concerning Travis and Jodi:

About a week before the murder Jodi has made up her mind that Travis must die. She talks to Ryan on the phone about making the trip to visit him since she was able to "get 3 days off from work". The plan is for Jodi to arrive in Utah between 12 and 1 pm on Weds June 4th. Jodi goes to Redding on June 2nd to rent a car so that her own car will not be seen at Travis's house. After renting the car she takes her time (somewhat) making her way south to "visit" a friend who recently had a baby (alibi). Along the way she dyes her normally blonde hair brown. On June 3rd Jodi begins making her way towards Mesa, AZ. Jodi knows that she must arrive when no one will see her and Travis is asleep. If someone happens to see her (neighbor) they will not be able to identify her since she is in a different car and different hair color. Jodi arrives at Travis's house around 3 am and sneaks in the house with her gun. Jodi expects Travis to be sound asleep and she can shoot him while he is in his bed. Travis had no idea she was on her way to his house and thought she was instead on her way to see Ryan in Utah. Using a pillow as a silencer, Jodi was to shoot Travis in the head killing him. Jodi would then leave the house immediately and begin her drive to Utah to see Ryan. Jodi would arrive at Ryan's between 2 and 3 pm (a little later than talked about) and would claim that she got a little lost to account for the extra time it took. Jodi would spend time with Ryan as if nothing happened, make her way home after and go on with her life. No evidence would have been left behind, no witnesses could have described Jodi as being the perp and she had an alibi for the day Travis was killed.

BUT THEN, it didn't happen according to plan because Travis was awake. I'm not sure how she was able to talk Travis into letting her stay as long as she did, have sex with her or not get ticked that she sneaked into his house but I do think that she still intended to kill him when he fell asleep with her there but she also fell asleep so she had to go on with plan number 3.

MOO

This is the exact same scenario that I gave a couple of days ago. I don't believe anything else makes sense. Great minds and all...:)

Well i can see a big ole bottle of wine purchase for Saturday. We have the Lifetime Movie on Prosecuting Casey Anthony. And we have the revised and updated 48 hrs on Jodi. If i can even watch :waitasec:

Rob Lowe just needs to stop playing different roles. Drew Peterson can't be Jeff Ashton. Sorry, I can't make that jump. Throw in St. Elmo's, Austin Powers, West Wing, and then he narrates in a WWII documentary.

Enough with the versatility!

Totally agree. I showed it to my husband who knows nothing about this case and asked what expression he saw. He said fear. I think no matter what came first, the shot or the stabbing, she was holding a gun on him in this photo.

Agree! All I see is fear. He knew he would be dead. God, I wonder what went through his mind, and others who die in fear from horrible crimes. He didn't deserve this. I hope the jurors see this while they sleep if they let her go.

Totally agree. I showed it to my husband who knows nothing about this case and asked what expression he saw. He said fear. I think no matter what came first, the shot or the stabbing, she was holding a gun on him in this photo.

Holding a camera, holding a gun... and that close up? I'm just not sure.

After thinking about it for a couple of days and hearing the testimony that the State has presented, here is what I think was supposed to happen concerning Travis and Jodi:

About a week before the murder Jodi has made up her mind that Travis must die. She talks to Ryan on the phone about making the trip to visit him since she was able to "get 3 days off from work". The plan is for Jodi to arrive in Utah between 12 and 1 pm on Weds June 4th. Jodi goes to Redding on June 2nd to rent a car so that her own car will not be seen at Travis's house. After renting the car she takes her time (somewhat) making her way south to "visit" a friend who recently had a baby (alibi). Along the way she dyes her normally blonde hair brown. On June 3rd Jodi begins making her way towards Mesa, AZ. Jodi knows that she must arrive when no one will see her and Travis is asleep. If someone happens to see her (neighbor) they will not be able to identify her since she is in a different car and different hair color. Jodi arrives at Travis's house around 3 am and sneaks in the house with her gun. Jodi expects Travis to be sound asleep and she can shoot him while he is in his bed. Travis had no idea she was on her way to his house and thought she was instead on her way to see Ryan in Utah. Using a pillow as a silencer, Jodi was to shoot Travis in the head killing him. Jodi would then leave the house immediately and begin her drive to Utah to see Ryan. Jodi would arrive at Ryan's between 2 and 3 pm (a little later than talked about) and would claim that she got a little lost to account for the extra time it took. Jodi would spend time with Ryan as if nothing happened, make her way home after and go on with her life. No evidence would have been left behind, no witnesses could have described Jodi as being the perp and she had an alibi for the day Travis was killed.

BUT THEN, it didn't happen according to plan because Travis was awake. I'm not sure how she was able to talk Travis into letting her stay as long as she did, have sex with her or not get ticked that she sneaked into his house but I do think that she still intended to kill him when he fell asleep with her there but she also fell asleep so she had to go on with plan number 3.

MOO

Do you believe he stayed awake all night and day? IMO if that were her plan, why not just wait him out until he fell asleep?

I posted this link in the earlier thread. I wondered about the call Jodi made to Travis that night, after she killed him. She chatted and ultimately asked if he would like to go to see Othello in/near Crater Lake. It has been eons since I saw the play, Othello and had to do a look up as I couldn't remember the story. Well I found the info in a nutshell on wikipedia and think there are parallels here. The play was being performed in the Crater Lake area during the time of this crime, but thought it interesting that "Othello" would be heard in that call she made knowing Travis was dead.

Othello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think she chose Othello because MacBeth would be too obvious. Out damn spot!

Rob Lowe just needs to stop playing different roles. Drew Peterson can't be Jeff Ashton. Sorry, I can't make that jump. Throw in St. Elmo's, Austin Powers, West Wing, and then he narrates in a WWII documentary.

Enough with the versatility!

OMG that totally tickled my funny bone! Yeah I don't see him Jeff Ashton either. Sorry.

Do you believe he stayed awake all night and day? IMO if that were her plan, why not just wait him out until he fell asleep?

Jodi herself had been up for several hours as well. I do think that she fully intended to follow through with her plan after he fell asleep but she also fell asleep so that plan had to be scrapped.

MOO

I agree completely. I know a thing or two about the DP in AZ. LWOP is really the only "lock her up and throw away the key" option. And I too think CMA will easily kill again.

If anyone's seen the movie Dear Zachary it is a documentary on a very similar case, an ex scorned gf who got in her car and drove hundreds of miles to kill her ex...not incarcerated and she in fact did kill again. Tragic story. But worth watching.

Interesting.. haven't seen it but will look for it on Netflix. What happened in that woman's case? Why did she get out?

Holding a camera, holding a gun... and that close up? I'm just not sure.

Well she clearly dropped the gun at one point. She could have had the gun and the camera, then dropped it and went for the knife she had sequestered in her "bell bottom" sweat pants.

Interesting.. haven't seen it but will look for it on Netflix. What happened in that woman's case? Why did she get out?

It's on Netflix. I won't give it away because there are twists upon twists. Just say she was never arrested as she wasn't a US Citizen and had fled at that point after she murdered him.

Jodi herself had been up for several hours as well. I do think that she fully intended to follow through with her plan after he fell asleep but she also fell asleep so that plan had to be scrapped.

MOO

I just don't think she would have fell asleep with that on her mind.

I am so disgusted. I have decided it doesn't matter if he was deviant or not. It doesn't matter if she shot him first, stabbed him in the heart first or held him down and slit his throat. It just doesn't change the fact that he is DEAD and SHE killed him. If the jury comes with anything less than felony murder, I will never trust the US legal system again. I am tired of murderers going free or getting ten years. Jury questions are sickening. Sounds like the jury isnt even listening to the evidence.

Sorry to just jump in and ask a stupid question, but I haven't followed since the beginning. Was there proof that they had spent time having sex before his death? I'm another one wondering if he even knew she was in the house until the shower.

I am so disgusted. I have decided it doesn't matter if he was deviant or not. It doesn't matter if she shot him first, stabbed him in the heart first or held him down and slit his throat. It just doesn't change the fact that he is DEAD and SHE killed him. If the jury comes with anything less than felony murder, I will never trust the US legal system again. I am tired of murderers going free or getting ten years. Jury questions are sickening. Sounds like the jury isnt even listening to the evidence.

I know Nancy got her panties in a wad over these juror questions tonite (although she did crack me up with her last caller thinking this was some kind of ritual Satanic killing saying "all I can say is thank Heaven you are not on the jury" snap!). I'm not so concerned about these juror questions for the following reasons.

1. Sometimes people just ask questions for the sake of needing to ask a question. My father is one of those people.

2. There ARE intelligent people on that jury who will steer the, I'll say it, dumb ones.

3. There is a chick on the front row sitting on the edge of her seat the whole time with her 3 toned hair and paying attention to EVERYTHING. Also taking notes on everything. She won't let that kind of stupidity go on. I was guessing who might be foreperson and although she's quite young, she got my vote. For whatever that's worth in the guessing game dept.

4. They will hear over and over in closings "there is no dispute on either side, Jodi Arias commited this crime". Jose Baez may have tried to muddy the waters with some jury confusion but this defense team isn't that devious imo.

It's on Netflix. I won't give it away because there are twists upon twists. Just say she was never arrested as she wasn't a US Citizen and had fled at that point after she murdered him.

Omg, this movie. It has never left me. I'll never, ever forget his sweet mom and dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3