The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we are believing what she says? All I know is that the only time she lies is when her lips move.:great:

i don't believe anything she says but i think a couple of things she told flores may have accidentally been true. :great:

She "suckered" him with a stab wound to the heart area, he goes down, she stabs his back several times while he crawls out of the bathroom, she approaches him in hallway on all fours and slits his throat, drags him back the bathroom, puts him in shower and shoots him minutes later when she hears gurgling sound as gases escape his dead body.

What about the sink and the bullet to the right side of his face not the left?

i don't believe anything she says but i think a couple of things she told flores may have accidentally been true. :great:

If one is telling a complicated lie, its easier to include as much truth as possible. JMHO.

she even told flores she would've shot him 'continuously' until he was dead.

maybe when the gun jammed, he was down but not dead and she ran to get the knife, came back, found him stumbling out of the shower and started stabbing him.

Wouldn't that be a classic example of premediation? If she left the bathroom to look for a knife when we know he got no further than the end of the hall she certainly could have gotten away. That would really tell the jury she wanted him dead.

She could have gotten away with saying the knife was there in the bathroom and she grabbed it to protect herself. But she had both a knife and a gun in that bathroom. Not likely they were both just lying around there. Plus no knives are missing from his kitchen which is downstairs in a house that is 4800 square feet. Not a quick sprint for a weapon. jmo

If one is telling a complicated lie, its easier to include as much truth as possible. JMHO.

Especially when one is facing murder charges and is trying to tell a lie that is as believable as possible and could have actually happened.

My interest in this case stems from dealing with a BorderlinePD pathological liar. My experience is that they always weave the truth into their lies.

Wouldn't that be a classic example of premediation? If she left the bathroom to look for a knife when we know he got no further than the end of the hall she certainly could have gotten away. That would really tell the jury she wanted him dead.

She could have gotten away with saying the knife was there in the bathroom and she grabbed it to protect herself. But she had both a knife and a gun in that bathroom. Not likely they were both just lying around there. Plus no knives are missing from his kitchen which is downstairs in a house that is 4800 square feet. Not a quick sprint for a weapon. jmo

i didn't know they accounted for all the knives. at any rate, this IS premeditated no matter how you look at it, IMO.

My interest in this case stems from dealing with a BorderlinePD pathological liar. My experience is that they always weave the truth into their lies.

Jodi is a psychopath tho, not borderline anything imo lol

Every time I think about all of her lies... I think of George Costanza: "Just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it."

I am trying to put myself in a similar situation to see if I agree and I can't, so I don't know.

Especially when one is facing murder charges and is trying to tell a lie that is as believable as possible and could have actually happened.

But if that was so she should have stuck with the 2 intruder theory. It was her 2nd one. Why change to self-defense. She lies to cover herself so you could look at it another way... Why would she tell any of the truth? She would say shot first if he wasn't. She would say knifed first if he wasn't. and so on.

She had to change the first one. She now knew they knew she WAS there.

She would have known some of the evidence showing she was there. With that evidence she would have tried to make a story 'fit'. Two intruders.

If Investigator thought he was shot first... wouldn't she say that anyway?

Would she lead the investigator to the correct finding? Or let him think he had it right?

Jodi is a psychopath tho, not borderline anything imo lol

For a formal dx of psychopath/AntisocialPS one must have a childhood history of violence/conduct disorder.

Borderline is very similar to ASPD - ie. poor impulse control, lack of empathy.

i know a dude in jail and he said that they can watch the news and some movies

Here in Maricopa County, Sheriff Joe only allows The Weather Channel and The Disney Channel - from what I learned from a documentary on Tent City... He said because the Federal Government requires jails to provide cable TV, he allows them to see how hot it is outside and cartoons...

For a formal dx of psychopath/AntisocialPS one must have a childhood history of violence/conduct disorder.

And these are the reasons I hope to hear as much psychoanalytics as possible about her during this trial!!

But if that was so she should have stuck with the 2 intruder theory. It was her 2nd one. Why change to self-defense. She lies to cover herself so you could look at it another way... Why would she tell any of the truth? She would say shot first if he wasn't. She would say knifed first if he wasn't. and so on.

She had to change the first one. She now knew they knew she WAS there.

She would have known some of the evidence showing she was there. With that evidence she would have tried to make a story 'fit'. Two intruders.

If Investigator thought he was shot first... wouldn't she say that anyway?

Would she lead the investigator to the correct finding? Or let him think he had it right?

IMO she abandoned the two intruders scenario only after she had lawyered up and realized that self defense was the only way she could get in any negative evidence about Travis and hopefully make enough of an impression to avoid the death penalty.

Maybe she will take the stand and be questioned about all of this. Not that she will tell the truth ....

It's been said she ran away from home, drank alcohol, smoked MJ and she left high school before graduating.

Anyone think it could be possible that TA had a knife in the bathroom to cut off the duct tape? Mayve when the gunshot didnt kill him as she thought... the knife was conveniently already there... she picks it up... and it's bye bye TA.

:what:

Was a roll of duct tape found in the bedroom or bathroom? Or anywhere else in the house? How much of a coincident is it that Travis had all the weapons to kill him right in his own bathroom.

How convenient for Jodi that these are all there in that bathroom to defend herself from a naked man confined in a small place.

I'm trying to decide between Travis going along with shower photos. Some of those photos look odd in that there is no real obvious posing being done. It's like he's going along and hope she'll go away, but she does something that scares him and he knows his only way out would through her.

Actually this is quite untrue. Not every psychopath has had issues with violence or criminal or even conduct disorders as a child.

<mod snip> that statement is so far from being right it's wrong.

You can see in one of the pics a strip of duct tape around his right bicep. You can also see where it was in one of the shower pics. The remnants (looks like maybe two strips = both arms) are on the ground in the laundry room IIRC.

Now what that duct tape on his bicep was for... I have ZERO idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member