The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old interview from a couple of years ago. So she's not spinning it again they're just re-airing for ratings with updates from the trial. But yes it's just as frustrating. :furious:

So why is she conducting a live Facebook survey as if the question is still up for grabs?

And on a related, vaguely irrelevant note, why is the interview with the detective taking place in a parking lot? Seems odd. He should be behind a desk with some kind of badge of office in the frame.

Is Jodi Arias getting to watch this in Arpaio's day care center for delinquents? That jail sounds like more fun than some summer camps I remember.

So, reading elsewhere, I saw the argument that if stealing the gun was premeditated, why did she kill him with the knife first? I'm sticking with shot first, so it doesn't matter to me. But for those of you who believe she stabbed first, how do you link the gun theft to premeditation if she used a knife. Afaik, there's no evidence at all about where the knife came from or where it went.

So, with this theory, how can we prove that she didn't bring both the gun and knife? No one has said that there was a knife missing from Travis' house, so I am going to assume that she brought it along with the gun.

Obsessed with Lou or Lew, I think his name was, so she had to kill her kids. That book was actually hard to find in my library until someone donated a brand new paperback copy. Thanks for the reminder and comparisons.

Lew. Really she reminded me of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction in so many ways.....her level of obsession with him was mind-blowing. years after their affair ended and Lew had worked through his issues and reconciled with his wife (and after Diane had moved on to one or two other men in the meantime) she still fixated on him and kept trying to put herself into his life. Absolutely scary and sickening.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mmm Thanks for that commentary, There goes my cheesecake!

Not spit up, spit out! Just wet remnants of tassels. Nothing gross like the time my son fed her a box of crayons because he thought she would poop in rainbow colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. Defense said in opening that she dropped his camera = ceiling pic maybe?
and that was what cause him to 'go off' and attack her.

Defense after looking over evidence for 2 years it seems.

In the photos of Travis on the bed he's looking towards where the chair and ottoman are. I wonder if Jodi was sitting and watching him sleep? On the chair are pillows that have braided rope on them. Like tassell material.

The closet is to your right as you enter the bathroom and next to the sink. Across the room is the shower, tub and potty. There is at an angle coming into the bathroom that she could of taken photos from.
In the ceiling shot the shower door in between and slightly opening out. I wonder if Travis got out and she attacked him with the chest stab and he went to the sink coughing up blood,

Jodi claims she was naive. Hmm didn't Casey say she was naive also.

What do Jodi and Casey have in common... arrested the same day and they have taught us how to not use any devices that can leave an electronic footprint, so to speak of where they had been. OH and duct tape.

Defense would say 'what gun'?

Why didn't they say that then?

Maybe they will?

Am I missing something? Didn't she already confess to the crime? Both the stabbing and the shooting?

Ah. Defense said in opening that she dropped his camera = ceiling pic maybe?
and that was what cause him to 'go off' and attack her.

Defense after looking over evidence for 2 years it seems.

She was very lucky to have been holding the gun or knife in her hand huh? Wow! What luck!

Why didn't they say that then?

Maybe they will?

Am I missing something? Didn't she already confess to the crime? Both the stabbing and the shooting?

No, but she hasn't said anything. Her lawyers claim self defense and said she had to protect herself... they haven't said 'how' yet.

gmta...see my post above. That's almost creepy lol

OMG!

Great minds...

I thought DH was looney for thinking this but now I think the prosecution screwed up by insisting the GSW occurred last.

No disrespect to other WS peeps, but I believe that that gun slowed TA down.

And was the first weapon to assault him.

MOO

So, with this theory, how can we prove that she didn't bring both the gun and knife? No one has said that there was a knife missing from Travis' house, so I am going to assume that she brought it along with the gun.

You can assume whatever you please but the jury has to figure out why she "premeditated" with a gun and ended up using a knife that there's no evidence she brought to the scene instead of a gun that was obviously there.

Like I said, I think she shot him first, so it's not a problem for me pre-meditation wise. But I honestly think it's a really good argument for the defense. At least compared to what all else they have, which is nothing.

I couldn't bring myself to even set the dvr for the CA lifetime thing. It's still too soon for me.

I recorded the 48 hours one but in waiting to hear what you think before I bother watching. I hate to get all worked up because then I can't sleep!

She was very lucky to have been holding the gun or knife in her hand huh? Wow! What luck!

She will say he had a knife nearby to cut up cocaine or to cut bondage ropes... some bullhocky. Gun was in her purse for protection and she went and got it too after panic/shock.

How's that?

So why is she conducting a live Facebook survey as if the question is still up for grabs?

And on a related, vaguely irrelevant note, why is the interview with the detective taking place in a parking lot? Seems odd. He should be behind a desk with some kind of badge of office in the frame.

Is Jodi Arias getting to watch this in Arpaio's day care center for delinquents? That jail sounds like more fun than some summer camps I remember.

I think they have their correspondents do FB chats during all new shows. Just trying to keep it interactive.

I said the same thing about the jail seeming like a daycamp. IMO Arpaio lost his tough guy reputation the day he sat at the judge's table for "Inmate Idol" and allowed it to be taped and distributed to the public, crowning JA the winner. What a joke.

Well, that (48 Hrs) raised my blood pressure. Very poor 'update' weaving the old and new together. I think it probably left some of the audience thinking she's still claiming the intruders killed him.

I hope the jury doesn't get fixated on this. It doesn't matter if she brought her own knife or got one from TA's house. It doesn't matter that the gun and knife were never found. She, through her attorneys, admitted she did the killing.

Even if she had never admitted it, the state still has the trump cards: They have her bloody palm print in the victim's blood, mixed with her own blood on the wall near the crime scene. Further, they have her hair mixed with TA's blood at the crime scene. Even without her admittance, on just those things alone they could still nail her. But wait there's more! Photographs that tie her to the scene and the victim! There's a mountain of evidence that doesn't require the state to produce the actual weapons or a confession.

But they do have the confession through her attorneys, so score!

She will say he had a knife nearby to cut up cocaine or to cut bondage ropes... some bullhocky. Gun was in her purse for protection and she went and got it too after panic/shock.

How's that?

Yawn... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads