The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ask the ladies:

You HAVE to kill a healthy, in-shape male.
You have a .25 caliber gun and a combat knife.
You can not kill him in his sleep (he will not go to sleep for some reason)
You decide to kill him as he is in the shower while you take pics of him.

***What weapon do you use?

I see what you are trying to do here---you are trying to use logic to explain something illogical.

Before your list you need to include these items at the top

You are obsessed with someone who does not want to date you
You have hacked into all the most intimate parts of his life
You find evidence he is taking someone else on a wonderful vacation
You realize he will have sex with you, but will not date you
You are completely enraged and decide to destroy him.

Now your list reflects the actually circumstances a little more accurately.

I think Jodi had a murder kit.. complete with knife, gun, bags to clean up, and change of clothes.

:moo:

I am quoting myself guys! Don't flog me. I truly believe she planned this in California.

1) She had a car (with gps mind you) yet she rents a car.. and no.. not the red car please.. I would like the white one.

2) She has hardly a job and not a stellar balance.. yet in the building up phase of her trip she uses her card frequently for purchases in Cali yet builds up her money situation with several deposits. (cannot forget the kerosene purchase). Hello Jodi: why rent a car when you have one and only have a few hundred dollars in your bank act?)

3) the gun theft from Grandpa's house (are THEY missing any knives? bet we never find that out but I am sure that is where she got that from)

4) murder pants: oh yeah she had those pants but they are most likely burned up or tossed somewhere.. She most likely had them in several colors.

5) phone: oh I forgot the charger.. oh no the charger was under the seat.. oh no I had to buy a new charger and that was how I called you in Utah (my butt).. She turned that off around the time she switched to cash.

6) camera: Jodi saw every single picture she deleted.. she would have to choose them to delete them.. this would include the one in the hallway where her foot is by his bleeding and dying body. And now she says no it wasn't the ninjas.. It was self defense and I was abused. Okay. Right.

7) throw Travis under the bus defense: SICK SICK SICK. I don't care what religion you are in or what beliefs you hold but this is wrong. People are entitled to mistakes (re: Travis having a sexual relationship when it was prohibited in his religion). This does not mean he was entitled to have his throat slashed, shot thru his brain, and stabbed multiple other times.

I know... but y'all are all I got :seeya: .

Don't you think a final gunshot would have been center? Not at a weird angle just barely hitting his brain if at all.

Well if he was shoved back in that shower at a weird angle it might have been the best shot she had (ugh ugh ugh I really have limited brain space for this). But your opinion about that seated shot (in both meanings) is also a plausible explanation to me.

The other thing dg is that the gun shot didn't leave gun shot residue...meaning it was determined it was fired by several feet away...right?

IMO Jodi's ....Sweeny Todd like throat slashing proves to me that she enjoyed that knife very very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! And watching him fight and scream for his life, all the while she knew she had a gun to succeed with her full proof plan. She enjoyed every second!
Jmo

Could Jodi have attempted to stab him first? Sure, why not? Maybe she attempted it but wasn't able to do it first. Maybe she did it 2nd. Does it matter? If yes it does matter, why does it matter? Travis had defensive injuries to his hands, he was stabbed in the back and in the back of his head and in many places. How does this change the case? (it doesn't).

I think some are getting all caught up in the defense team argument that it somehow does matter because (according to their argument) if the detective said he was shot first and the M.E. said no he wasn't, that in some way changes the crime into something else.

It doesn't. They are trying to argue that it does. But it doesn't change the crime. The crime is still ruled as "heinous and cruel" no matter what order the wounds were inflicted.

A BIG maybe here.... but IF they did use the knife in their sex/role play in the bed room... her first attempts could have been in the bedroom... to see if she could 'do it' and by the time he was in the shower... she realized she could use the knife instead of the gun (as she had previously planned) to kill him.... If she had used the knife in sex play... he would have thought nothing of it.... that she was carrying over from their sex play... It would totally explain how she got the knife into the bathroom.... just a thought.

I think your questions would be better directed toward a sociopathic killer population who process in their own unique style of evil-think. She inflicted all of those knife wounds FOR A REASON. And the reason was not just killing him. It was for her own satisfaction.

The way I see it, the gun was more like some kind of insurance or way to control the situation but she really wanted to slaughter him up close and personal.

The extent of overkill, to me, indicates something far beyond just wanting him dead. Where is Candace De Long when we need her? I'd love to see a forensic profiler called as a rebuttal expert.

I can't , I just can't, but this darn curious mind of mine wants to see but I won't do it!!!

something seemed to be missing AND added at the same time in those pictures (if that is possible?)

:eek:

and not that it means anything at all.. just that.. well.. it was what it was and it did not look like normal anatomy.

I've read somewhere that the knife might have been in the bedroom... as part of his tying her/him up sex play. I still think he used it to cut the duct tape... MOO We may never know...

No self respecting man would use a knife to cut duct tape! :floorlaugh:

I am wondering about this too.. with her latest claim what will be her reasoning for this.

She most likely came prepared with a garbage bag in her purse :moo:

She obviously did not shampoo the rug.

I also believe she tossed her outer clothes, socks/shoes and the weapons into a garbage bag or possibly two (double-bagged).

Questions though regarding the missing floor mats for the car and perhaps she had gotten blood into the car, either from her shoes or what she removed from the house?

:waitasec:

MOO

I keep going back to that preplanned time of arrival that she made with Ryan. Jodi showed up at least 24 hours late. If she had intended to make it to Travis's house before he went to sleep, she had plenty of time to do so. According to Mapquest it would take around 16 hours and 47 minutes. Jodi left her house (supposedly she went back to Yreka after renting the car) on June 2, 2008 in the early afternoon but did not arrive at Travis's house until around 3 am on June 4, 2008. There's to much extra time there as if she was killing time so that she would not get there to early. It then would take her (according to Mapquest) about 11 hours and 19 minutes to get to Ryan's house after she left Travis. Now, if you look at the time that Jodi made plans to be at Ryan's, between 12 and 1 pm on june 4, 2008, and you count back from that time to when she actually arrived at Travis's house, around 3 am on June 4, 2008, you see that it is possible for her to only be about an hour or two late which is much easier explained than over 24 hours late.

I still say that she arrived at Travis's house that late so that he would be asleep, she would sneak in and kill him while he slept, leave immediately and haul butt to Utah to see Ryan. Ryan would understand being an hour or two late, she would have a solid alibi and she would accomplish what she set out to do.......kill Travis. But Travis was awake and screwed up her plan so she had to think quick (something she fails at) and go with a new plan.

MOO

Is that why everyone is so danged mean at night?

I rarely drink, but tonight I'm on pain meds because I fell down some stairs today, so watch out! :rocker:

LOL Take care and hope u feel better soon :seeya:

Glad your posting! Hope to see you doing much more of it:) I agree with everything you said, only exception. I think, He was gonna die that day no matter what.

You could be exactly right! It's hard to try to think like someone like her, and we'll never know. Even if she came right out and "confessed" to everything, I don't think I could believe what she said. IMO, whatever she said would be in order to paint her in the best light possible, because people like her never do anything wrong - someone else always "makes" them do it.

I think she feels like this is her world, and we all just live in it. I think she sensed (or Travis said something that made her believe)that this time was going to be different, he was really serious about things with her being over. And she couldn't let that happen.

I think she had to have been "nice" to him when she first showed up or their whole sexual interlude wouldn't have happened.

IMO Jodi's ....Sweeny Todd like throat slashing proves to me that she enjoyed that knife very very much.

I believe she did also. Just can't imagine having so much rage and hatred inside oneself to do what she did to him. When someone crosses our path in the wrong way, it's one thing to "wish they were dead" and actually perform the deed.

:(

MOO

Oh and Lady Edith? I certainly hope you've had a better week this week. I look forward to hearing all about it in a couple of hours. ;)

Ha ha ha! I am ripe for some mischief for sure! I've got the dvr set to see what I am up to.

Ps.

My xmas tree is still up. Dang. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members