The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer a question about where Mimi and Travis were to stay in Cancun. They were going to stay with a PPL couple who have a place there and Mimi was to share a room with the couples young daughter.

Oh and I drink wine at night. LOL

Here is the defense talking just for discussion:

Travis asked her to come by, with brown hair and dressed in pigtails.
Ryan didn't care what color her hair was... he barely noticed. :blushing:

That's not believable, and even if it were -- why die her hair blond again before returning the rental car. In the span of 3 days she dyed her hair twice while on the road, sleeping in her car.

Ha ha ha! I am ripe for some mischief for sure! I've got the dvr set to see what I am up to.

Ps.

My xmas tree is still up. Dang. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I'm looking at not one, but two right now. Complete with twinkle lights. But they are just tabletop trees. :banghead::waitasec::seeya:

I must have missed the part when she was blonde again when returning the car. I don't believe that's correct. Iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was what the rental car guy testified to.

The extent of overkill, to me, indicates something far beyond just wanting him dead. Where is Candace De Long when we need her? I'd love to see a forensic profiler called as a rebuttal expert.

not self defense..

it was "I want you dead and you are not dying so I have to keep going"

like that kind of overkill

:twocents:

The budget rental car guy did not testify that Jodi had blonde hair when she returned the car, only that her hair was blonde when she first rented the car.

Now I don't know about JA's registration...
I'd bet it was still registered to TA until she paid him fully... moo
I keep mine with/inside my car at all times.Just in case someone borrows it...
Allegedly she feared for her family's safety.
"They got my license and registration.
My parents address was on it," she said. :hoppingmad:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-nervous-crying-told-final-lie-killing/story?id=18220830
547048_414012842008197_972277029_n.jpg
:maddening:
Were ninjas gonna kill her family inside a PO BOX???:furious:
:denied:

ANOTHER QUESTION
do we have a list compiled of questions submitted by jurors?
I'd like to see them all in one place. To see the big picture..
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR

♦Did law enforcement checked into alibis
♦They also asked if their fingerprints were discovered at the crime scene

http://levipageshow.com/?p=372

♦Were there any sets of knives that appeared to be missing a knife?
♦ What were the alibis given by those roommates?
♦ Was the gun that was used to kill Mr. Alexander found in Ms. Arias` possession?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/16/ijvm.01.html

♦"When interviewing Mr. Alexander's roommates, did they ever show concern for his extended absence?"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

More questions from the jury after the testimony of Detective Flores:
♦ J: Was the BMW that Mr. Alexander had ever searched?
F: No.
♦"Did Mr. Alexander have another boarder living in the house (and)
♦were fingerprints of the boarder taken to see if they matched the scene?"
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/timeline?filter=3

Anyone have more ?

Ha ha ha! I am ripe for some mischief for sure! I've got the dvr set to see what I am up to.

Ps.

My xmas tree is still up. Dang. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

hahaha LadyEdith..

well, it is still alive so that is good (considering what we are discussing..)

ginger~snap: all the transcripts and links/juror questions are in the timeline and media thread.

hth

Not hardly, a glass or two of wine .., I'm twirling my bra over my head like a helicopter propeller .... No one needs that!

Just dont wear one! Problem solved!

I also believe she tossed her outer clothes, socks/shoes and the weapons into a garbage bag or possibly two (double-bagged).

Questions though regarding the missing floor mats for the car and perhaps she had gotten blood into the car, either from her shoes or what she removed from the house?

:waitasec:

MOO

or set the bloody bags on them.
I am with you 100% Panthera.

Ok, to open an entirely new can of worms, what if Jodi said----"I want to end this trial, admit to killing him and tell everyone exactly what happened from beginning to end." She then lays out her whole plan, giving all the details, answering all the questions about dying her hair, gas cans, license plates, her plan to kill Travis, how the murder happened, where she dumped the clothes and evidence, everything. Would she escape the death penalty for cooperating at this point? Would she have escaped it by cooperating in the beginning. Could she have struck a deal by saying "I'll confess and answer all questions, but I want Life in Prison (no parole) instead of the DP?

I dont see that happening... she is demented.. she will finish the game. She will never tell what really happened... never.

something seemed to be missing AND added at the same time in those pictures (if that is possible?)

:eek:

and not that it means anything at all.. just that.. well.. it was what it was and it did not look like normal anatomy.

Are we still talking about Jodi's moneymaker? Hey, I've probably seen more of them than anyone here unless they worked labor and delivery for 25years.

Haven't seen hers but I'm getting curious!

It was asked and answered, there were no knives missing from Travis's. iirc it was a juror question.

I remember someone asking about this last week and mentioning that someone in the house might have used the knife in the house... irked me to no end... eeeeeeeek!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx