The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
her hair was blonde when she rented the car then brown by the time she arrives at his house - so she went out of her way to dye her hair and drive a rented car to go there - which makes it look like premeditation - like she didn't want any of his neighbors know it was her at the house - imo

She was on the road for days... I'm pretty sure she stopped and showered somewhere.. there was NO WAY she was gonna show up at TA's in the middle of the night smelling all road funky....

that wasn't what she meant. Sometimes kids are born with something wrong with their brain. Something happened where the brains did not develop correctly for some reason. Genetics, something just not lining up right developmentally. It does happen-it isn't all nuture IMO....nurture can be a good part of it but in seemingly good homes with no hx of abuse? In Ann Rule's The Stranger Beside Me a relative of Ted Bundy was staying at their home and awoke to 3 year old Ted standing over here with a knife and a pecuilar look in his eyes. People just don't want to believe that for some reason genetically people are born with more sociopathic (or psychopathic) traits. Not all will turn into killers of course but many end up having dysfunctional lives in getting involved in bad situations.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatoalk 2

Ted Bundy came from a horrible home. Horrible

Golly, I hadn't thought of that......she was blonde again in Cali to return the car?

Also, did she rent a room somewhere to dye her hair? No motel or such has made the claim that "Jodi stayed here?

Supposedly she slept in the car. Others have said the rental guy did not testify that her hair was blond when she returned the car, so I may be wrong -- I'm listening to it again right now.

I'm looking at not one, but two right now. Complete with twinkle lights. But they are just tabletop trees. :banghead::waitasec::seeya:

I thought I was lagging. I didn't have to take mine down yesterday after all!!

:D

Maybe this is where the posing comes in? She gets him down there, tells him to close his eyes and face the shower head, she wants another photo of water running down his upturned face.... Eyes are closed....BAM plunges knife deep into his chest. He manages to get out of shower...go to sink to steady himself... But it ain't over yet.. He stumbles, slips ... Starts trying to escape by crawling down the hall... She stabs at his head and back the whole way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ yep, I agree. She talked him down into that position, with the shower door open (she said) to "capture the water droplets." I think just prior, she was (as she also said) on her knees or otherwise crouched down in front of the tub, out of his view, getting the gun/knife out of her purse/backpack.

I do not think she dyed her hair back to blonde to return the car.

I would be seriously impressed if she had. You can go from blond to brown with a box dye, but after you use dye it's hard to go back to blond (unless you use bleach. Color doesn't lift color). Is there such a thing as hair color forensics?

That's just what moms do. Denial truly is a remarkable subconscious coping mechanism

Parents in denial.. Cindy Anthony and Darlie Kee acted the same at their daughter trials.

where can I see Jodi's nude photos without the black spots or blurs? I don't want to be left out.

Those black spots are your friends. Be very thankful for them.

I no longer have the link. I truly regret looking. Wish I never did. Please for the love of God don't do it, get out while you can! Save yourself!!! It's too late for me.....

I would be seriously impressed if she had. You can go from blond to brown with a box dye, but after you use dye it's hard to go back to blond (unless you use bleach. Color doesn't lift color). Is there such a thing as hair color forensics?

Oh let's just ask Jodi. She seemed to know all about it with Det. Flores who was all "no, we are not discussing that".

She was on the road for days... I'm pretty sure she stopped and showered somewhere.. there was NO WAY she was gonna show up at TA's in the middle of the night smelling all road funky....

Wasn't her original story that she went to see friends? Did anyone verify this or could she have actually stopped to see someone she knew and showered/slept there? If not, maybe some motel which wouldn't keep records of cash transactions? I can't see her sleeping in the car for long......or not showering.

MOO

That's not believable, and even if it were -- why die her hair blond again before returning the rental car. In the span of 3 days she dyed her hair twice while on the road, sleeping in her car.

I haven't been following the hair color issue, but I think she returned the car as a brunette per the testimony of the car rental guy.

I no longer have the link. I truly regret looking. Wish I never did. Please for the love of God don't do it, get out while you can! Save yourself!!! It's too late for me.....

Very true! Looking at those photos are more horrifying than looking at the WORST case of "I need vaginal rejuvination" syndrome EVER!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Ted Bundy came from a horrible home. Horrible

He really did. His mom just passed away last week.

I wish the mystery of whether or not he was involved with Anne Marie Burr's disappearance would be solved one way or another, but I don't think we'll ever know.

She changed her hair color at some point in her trip.

Why?

(basement does not need to match the attic here... based on pictures I wish I had never viewed)

Not to me... I think the stabs were all to stop him. He was escaping down the hall. The final throat slash was just that. Nothing completely stopped him until that wound IMO.

some one reposted the ME's testimony and he was definite the bullet hit the right front lobe - he said he couldn't verify the hemmorage because of decomp, and he said when a bullet enters the brain it is different than a projectile like an arrow because the bullet also causes gases to expand in the brain, and it would cause immediate shock and that he would be unconcious 2 secs after the shot

:floorlaugh: Too late for me. I checked out the rejuvination only cuz i missed seeing Jodi. Wondered what everyone was talking about :waitasec:

Well I have to satisfy my curiosity--and now I need to know if she began her life as a man--if it is as unusual as reported.

:what: Now you are giving some good ones!!! Naughty bits? Is that like his 'garden'???

Getting ready for trip?

*Another question for the ladies...

So the trip with Mimi was just as friends? Where was she staying?

Does that sound like something Mormons would be OK with? Just asking.

She was to stay with another Mormon family and would be sleeping with the daughters of that family... that was the only reason she agreed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne