The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he always left it open... or if because she said she was taking pics?

It appears to be closed in several of the earliest shower pics. Leading some to wonder it he was posing or unaware.

PA is brilliant to see the defense strategy of trashing Travis.

He has left all of this crap up to the defense team to bring up on their own.

Let them bring it up and he will shoot it down with what he has not brought up previously.

imhoo.

It is obvious the defense intends to besmirch the victim. I went back and viewed the medical examiner's testimony and noted that the PA avoided asking anything about the toxicology report. IMO Mr. Martinez is usually extremely thorough and detailed so it made me wonder. It may be that nothing was found but I wondered if there was something there the defense will use to play into the abuse/self defense theory...

unless someone like werner spitz says otherwise........:furious:

If they have the nerve to call that old Goose or Dr. Henry Lee who once testified a dying victim "coughed or sneezed" 30,000 blood spatters vs. being inflicted by the killer, I don't think I can even watch it. :furious:

so how do you all think the defense will open up their case? with their (boo hoo) pages of texts?

how to they breach this void that the prosecutor has left them with? do they dare cross it? they will most likely but how? and how do they deal with their client who could be begging them to take the stand and they don't want her to?

Well they have to show that Travis was abusive. The only thing they have is some texts where he calls her names.

I am not saying that is proof of abuse but the DT is going to stretch that one. The cross examination on that should be...um....interesting.

Think the defense will call a pathologist who disagrees with the ME?

No.

I don't think they could find one.

I also don't think they could find a ME for hire on the public funds. No big names have inserted themselves into this case. Thank goodness.

Related to the shower pics she says "Travis would never allow that". And talks about how "private " he was in that regard. That makes sense to me as if he was keeping their sexual relationship a secret and he knew how nuts she is, he would not want her in possession of pics she could use against him (which of course she would). That leads me to think those pics and the bed pics were taken surreptitiously.

Just listened to opening statements again.
I think I know a specific angle that they will go with the defense.
I think they are going to play the elements of abuse besides physical
beatings. Something gave me the impression
that they are going to say Jodi had no where to go
to ask for help because Travis was everywhere and respected by everyone.

They will probably play up the " isolation" and claim that no one would hear a bad word about him and that she didn't want to ruin people's view of him
because he inspired so many people. They will probably claim that
the stalker things he said were to further discredit and isolate her.

They probably have nothing in the way of physical abuse so they have
to claim she hid all of it extremely well. So they will have to
paint a picture of a woman who was sucked
in by his public persona but once she saw the dark side could not get out.

The domestic violence expert will probably speak in generalities about
how abuse victims are isolated by their mate and will say that the inappropriate
behaviors ( such as licking ear at Hall home was to appease him to prevent him from getting
violent since they insinuate that she used sex to prevent violence) were to keep him happy

Just listened to opening statements again.
I think I know a specific angle that they will go with the defense.
I think they are going to play the elements of abuse besides physical
beatings. Something gave me the impression
that they are going to say Jodi had no where to go
to ask for help because Travis was everywhere and respected by everyone.

They will probably play up the " isolation" and claim that no one would hear a bad word about him and that she didn't want to ruin people's view of him
because he inspired so many people. They will probably claim that
the stalker things he said were to further discredit and isolate her.

They probably have nothing in the way of physical abuse so they have
to claim she hid all of it extremely well. So they will have to
paint a picture of a woman who was sucked
in by his public persona but once she saw the dark side could not get out.

The domestic violence expert will probably speak in generalities about
how abuse victims are isolated by their mate and will say that the inappropriate
behaviors ( such as licking ear at Hall home was to appease him to prevent him from getting
violent since they insinuate that she used sex to prevent violence)

Anyone know a good therapist? Taking new patients the first week of Feb?

I wonder if JA's previous tire slashing experience may be a reason why the ME didn't find signs of hesitation in her stabbing and neck slicing action?

Murder takes too much damn work and I am lazy! All that preparing, and then the doing, then the dragging, then the hiding of evidence, coming up with an alibi, and frequently all night driving and/or cleaning. And then, inevitably, the cops figure it out and there's all those interviews, finger pointing, media. I'd really rather just take a nap.

This is what i think too. It was a lot of trouble she went to. I mentioned this a couple of days ago when I said she was a young attractive woman and she could have just moved on and saved herself some trouble. Someone posted she did move on -to the Mormon guy she visited after the murder. Yes, but move on without going to the trouble of the gruesome & atrocious murder.

It is obvious the defense intends to besmirch the victim. I went back and viewed the medical examiner's testimony and noted that the PA avoided asking anything about the toxicology report. IMO Mr. Martinez is usually extremely thorough and detailed so it made me wonder. It may be that nothing was found but I wondered if there was something there the defense will use to play into the abuse/self defense theory...

I dont think anything was found.

Nothing prevented Nurmi from asking the ME about the toxicology results.

Imo Travis did no drugs...he did not smoke...nor drink alcohol or even drink caffene.

This happened in PHOENIX. Just sharing....

Woman who confessed to torturing, dismembering man gets natural life in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngtXPP5krU

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...man-get-natural-life-in-prison-145963375.html

One of coworkers used to be her case manager when she lived here many years ago. She is very mentally ill......and was very heavily into drugs which made things worse. I am glad she is off the streets! At least she is honest about her psychopathy....yeeesh. Scary.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just can't get past hearing JA in 2 videos saying to Det. Flores that TA was saying "I can't feel my legs". I fear this was a little truth in her vast amount of lies. :(

It makes me wonder which wound did that.

I just can't get past hearing JA in 2 videos saying to Det. Flores that TA was saying "I can't feel my legs". I fear this was a little truth in her vast amount of lies. :(

It makes me wonder which wound did that.

I had that exact horrible feeling when she said that. Also his being on all 4's. :(:(:(

Wouldn't surprise me if she was mocking him and telling him he was screaming like a girl...in her demented little voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have the nerve to call that old Goose or Dr. Henry Lee who once testified a dying victim "coughed or sneezed" 30,000 blood spatters vs. being inflicted by the killer, I don't think I can even watch it. :furious:

Which case was that? I bought his book about 10 years ago. I thought he was a really good scientist, but he goofed up in the Phil Spector trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo