The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of TA's after it was vacant and on the market
I haven't seen these before so I am not sure if has already been posted here.
http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis Alexander

Thank you for the photos.

Interesting to me is the neighborhood. The homes are close together. While we believe she arrived at his house while it was still dark outside, where did she park? Her car would have been in plain view of the neighbors for hours. And when did she leave so as not to risk being seen by anyone? Surprisingly no one saw her and most surprising is no one came home while she was still there. How did she know his roommates wouldn't come home?

:waitasec:

MOO

Swampmama,
The washing would not have been done at the same time as the shower. There were aprox 4 hours between the icky pics and his shower.
Also, in a larger home, many times there are multiple water heaters provided for this very reason.
I just don't think there is ANY way she had time to do both loads AFTER the murder knowing the time stamps on the pics, and the time when T's renter arrived home.
She would have wanted to get out of dodge, and it takes maybe 5 min to throw the clothes and in the washer, push start, and go on to her busy day of ditching evidence, setting up alibies, and hacking T's voice mail - then driving on to the next "con".

I think I see it now.. That's her backside and she is towering over him and he's covering his face?? That's not a foot though right ?

Sent from my iPhone

She is to the side of him and yes that is her foot......looks like she has black shoes on. Travis's arm is up so she is probably starting to drag him. You can see the blood draining from his neck wound.

IMO

Let's take this one step further. Ironically I have this on in the backround and just heard her say "it's not like I"m not remorseful that he died". That's right up there with "I'm sorry you feel that way" and calling it an apology. Hmph!

She is one sick woman!!!

Interesting to me is the neighborhood. The homes are close together. While we believe she arrived at his house while it was still dark outside, where did she park? Her car would have been in plain view of the neighbors for hours. And when did she leave so as not to risk being seen by anyone? Surprisingly no one saw her and most surprising is no one came home while she was still there. How did she know his roommates wouldn't come home?

MOO

I think she knew the roommates schedules and knew they would come in around 6 so she would make sure she was gone by then.

She did say the neighbors of Travis knew her as a blonde and her hair was dark when she came there and I think that is why she dyed it.

Hello-I've been reading for days and just registered. So many astute minds on this site. I'm fascinated with this case - it shocks me to my core and Like several of you I am wondering how such a monster like JA can come to be? Was she BORN a psychopath? or CREATED ?

Hair mishaps, oh dear...accidently dyed mine green once, way back in the 80s when I was adventurous, lol. I remember using a kind of temporary hair color, don't recall the brand (but it was cheap!) that came in a big grey bottle. It rinsed right out easily. I can see this kind of temp hair color not bleaching the car interior permanently if it was diluted with enough water.

I mentioned that before. It's Fanci-Full by Roux. You shampoo your hair, towel dry, then add color and do not rinse it out and your off and on your way.

I see that more than doing a real color with a twenty minute wait then rinsing it out.

Some mentioned that maybe Jodi did her hair at Travis's before the "sex" photos.

It does make you wonder if Jodi was thinking if she looked more like MiMi Travis would not reject her. The only thing I see Jodi having over other women was sex and I think Travis was getting tried of that with her.

Some mention a redness around Travis's neck in the last shower photo and could it of been from a sex game. You can see it looks like something had been there, and now seeing the duct tape and Jodi mentioning a "soft" rope that Travis tied her up with, could Jodi of talked Travis in to a new game and tied him up? If there were "sex" photos I'd expect to see some uglies bumping if you know what I mean? Not those we've seen. It almost seem as if Travis was washing Jodi off of him.

I noticed in her interrogation interview she tells Flores she takes loads of photos of herself and then deletes them. Hmmmmmmmmm

No one has convinced me that Travis took those naked photos of her. This camera has a timer so she could have set the time and took them herself to show him and when he saw them he told her to delete them too.

The more I think about it, I believe you could be right on, in that she took the photos herself. It was my understanding he had purchased that camera for his trip, and as I said, the last thing he'd want on it would be those photos.

MOO

I want to thank everyone for the warm, warm welcome.

As far as Travis goes, I don't even want to speculate about narcissism. We all exhibit narcissistic traits, and the twenties are times when we can all be very self-centered. Having narcissistic tendencies is very different than having Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And something I know about narcissists is that they do not have deep, meaningful, friendships. Their friendships are purposeful (resources, social status, etc), but because they lack empathy there are not many strong or deep friendships. This does not seem to be the case with Travis.
all of this IMHO

Snipped:

I think if you look into how his friends and associates describe Travis he is far from what you are describing. Travis' problem was that he had money, a home, traveled extensively, nice car, everything JA wanted. According to friends they felt JA was his first sexual encounter and she was the one not respecting what he told her were his boundries. I believe JA felt if she could get him sexually she could keep him. TA had many friends and deep friendships and relationships. He would have dinner every Sunday with friends he felt like family with. So you are right, this does not seem to be the case with Travis. He got sucked into a false sense of security with her until he realized what she was really like. jmo

This is the text TA sent to JA regarding her accessing his accounts, emails, etc....

10 May Sat Text (T to J) "Why don't you have him come and **** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect"

He was pizzzzzed!

Where did you find that? Is there more? Omg... Yes he was pizzzzed and rightfully so!! Wow.. I hadnt seen that...

I think she knew the roommates schedules and knew they would come in around 6 so she would make sure she was gone by then.

She did say the neighbors of Travis knew her as a blonde and her hair was dark when she came there and I think that is why she dyed it.

My worst fear would be getting caught. I just can't imagine being in someone else's home, doing what she did, and lingering around there afterward. If she left somewhere around 6pm it still would have been light outside. Scary!

(Guess I can't think as a criminal would!)

I have not been able to find anything about TA's friends knowing he was having a sexual relationship with JA. Were they interviewed on a certain program? I can see him discussing that aspect, if it was true, with anyone from the Mormon faith, much less his friends. So far I have seen no evidence of sex between the two

naked photos
TA's text messages
TA's friends in 48 Hours interview

I mentioned that before. It's Fanci-Full by Roux. You shampoo your hair, towel dry, then add color and do not rinse it out and your off and on your way.

I see that more than doing a real color with a twenty minute wait then rinsing it out.

Some mentioned that maybe Jodi did her hair at Travis's before the "sex" photos.

It does make you wonder if Jodi was thinking if she looked more like MiMi Travis would not reject her. The only thing I see Jodi having over other women was sex and I think Travis was getting tried of that with her.

Some mention a redness around Travis's neck in the last shower photo and could it of been from a sex game. You can see it looks like something had been there, and now seeing the duct tape and Jodi mentioning a "soft" rope that Travis tied her up with, could Jodi of talked Travis in to a new game and tied him up? If there were "sex" photos I'd expect to see some uglies bumping if you know what I mean? Not those we've seen. It almost seem as if Travis was washing Jodi off of him.

I think in her statement she said he tied her to the bed. It's a sleigh bed. There is nothing to tie the rope to. Did she not realize that???? jmo

MOO
You're welcome!

I am not seeing a doggie door either! :waitasec:

My worst fear would be getting caught. I just can't imagine being in someone else's home, doing what she did, and lingering around there afterward. If she left somewhere around 6pm it still would have been light outside. Scary!

(Guess I can't think as a criminal would!)

Psychopaths have no fear though panthera. She was on a mission to destroy the one person who dared to tell her 'no.'

Many of them are serial killers. They have nerves of steel because they do not react to things like we do.

imo

I have a difficult time imaging Jodi waiting around for a wash cycle to finish after the slaughter of Travis. I think the bedding was put in there prior by Travis. Looking at his closet he was so fastidious...perhaps anal in fact..doubt he would want soiled sheets or bedding sitting there for very long. In fact he might have thought Jodi had taken a powder and left before he gathered the clothes up.

I have thought about the subject... of course she says she ran out of there as fast as she could and drove until she was in the desert... but the more I think about it... and after watching the 48 Hour show... and seeing her interrogation... of course if it were one of us.. we would be out of our mind with panic... but the way she has behaved the entire time... I'm beginning to think she didn't panic at all... nor would she be in a hurry.. In her warped, twisted mind, she was probably relieved and 'needing a cigarette' herself... so it is plausible to think she did hang around for a while after she slaughtered him. The thought sends chills up my spine... maybe because no matter how hard I try.. I can't think like a psychopath.

I think in her statement she said he tied her to the bed. It's a sleigh bed. There is nothing to tie the rope to. Did she not realize that???? jmo

That was probably one of her fantasies.

She sure isnt as smart with her lies as CA was. CA could remember lies she told from years back and tell them just like she always told them.

Maybe JAs I Q is not has high.

IMO

Very interesting case - I've never heard of it before. Is there any updated information on Betty Wilson's appeals? Seems to be another case of skewed justice to me. From that article it seems that the sister initiated the sequence of events that led to a murder.

Isn't it crazy? Not to get too far off topic with it but I found that case quite fascinating. I found out about the case by watching On the Case with Paula Zahn or some other show on ID. It's been a while since I saw the show so I don't know anything about appeals. Those twins are thick as thieves so if the "good twin" was involved in the murder-for-hire plot we'll probably never know. The twin in jail will probably take those secrets to her grave.

Shelley912,
As one newbie to another, welcome to a fascinating case and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares