The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused too.. but I think the guys were too

I *do* think it is possible that Jodi did not show up at 4am.. she well could have gotten there shortly before the sex photos... (as clearly Travis was not at his computer watching a youtube video at 0400 if the last activity was at 1615)

Good point. That story couldn't possibly have been true. And if he told his roomie that he had only 45 mins of sleep the night before, it isn't likely he'd be up again the next night until 4. Especially if he didn't drink coffee!

investigative report:

zach was home between 1500 and 1600 on the fourth (shortly before shower shots) and didn't see them

kinda blows that on the computer looking at pictures and 'rough vaginal sex over the desk' story away eh?

Wonder if Jodi moved the furniture around and set out the floor cleaner. Bet if the roomies came home she would have claimed that she was house sitting for Travis while he was out of town! She did a lot of planning, I think that would be part of premeditation.

investigative report:

the dog gate was pushed in front of the stairs blocking access (it never normally was) and the door was locked (it never was) and the furniture was moved around and the banister on the stairs was slick like it had been recently cleaned.

Pg. 13:

"The initial report from Dr. Horn is that the gun shot wound to Travis' head would not have been fatal. The gunshot would have POSSIBLY disabled him TEMPORARILY".

I saw that missing in the autopsy report, too, so maybe the V shape in the picture was (sorry) some decomp or fluid making that mark. It was pretty dark.

Could be. I noticed in this report that the stab to his heart was still leaking fluid when he was found. (sorry)

Wonder if Jodi moved the furniture around and set out the floor cleaner. Bet if the roomies came home she would have claimed that she was house sitting for Travis while he was out of town! She did a lot of planning, I think that would be part of premeditation.

The report did state that JA emailed Travis after the murder asking if she could stay at his place while he is in Cancun. :furious:

Just jumping off your thought.

I am confused too.. but I think the guys were too

I *do* think it is possible that Jodi did not show up at 4am.. she well could have gotten there shortly before the sex photos... (as clearly Travis was not at his computer watching a youtube video at 0400 if the last activity was at 1615)

I remember testimony stating that he was watching a youtube video when she arrived early in the morning. At some point during the afternoon they attempted to look at pictures she had brought and couldnt because of a virus on his laptop. I could be wrong but I remember something about him throwing a cd and smashing it because he was so upset.

Pg. 13:

"The initial report from Dr. Horn is that the gun shot wound to Travis' head would not have been fatal. The gunshot would have POSSIBLY disabled him TEMPORARILY".

bbm: that is the important part. I think he made his final decision based on the scene evidence.

She told flores she mailed it a week or so before, but she could have brought it. It could have been part of her ruse to get him to see her.

So if she bought Travis's BMW... where was it during all of this? It seems to me that she would rather drive around in rental cars. :floorlaugh:

I don't think Ashley was a suspect, though, so other than spite or true belief that her ex did this to Travis, she had nothing to gain by throwing him under the bus.

ETA: dunno where the quote went, but this was a reply to OBE! :lol:

I can see why the PA did not call the roommates! I am confused reading their confusion on their time frames!

bbm: that is the important part. I think he made his final decision based on the scene evidence.

Did he say at that time that the shot came last.

Maybe once he saw the bullet casing on top of the pooling blood that convinced him it was last.

I think before that last photo of travis was taken they had a massive row she got dressed and pretended to go and he went into the shower to think .I have been known to just slump down in the shower to cry after an argument . Thats why i think his eyes look red from crying.

i everyone! :seeya: I'm a new poster, but long-time reader.

I began reading all of your (excellent) posts on the JA case five days ago! The past two days my eyes have been blood-shot red. I'm not sure if it is due to no sleep, no blinking, or both! I do know that my reading these posts are the reason. I just can't stop, it is like an addiction.

Anyway, I do have a question (or two?) and just can't seem to get caught up to see if they have already been answered somewhere in these threads. Forgive me, if it/they have been.

I just can't come up with a good reason for Jodi to wait to the very last minute to commit the murder. Why did she wait until minutes before the roommate was due home? Why not when Travis was vulnerable, in bed and naked? That was a great opportunity to shoot the gun, instead of the camera.

(Speaking of camera) Was she EXPECTING to change her mind? Why take pictures, unless to have evidence of their (perceived) sexual relationship? For Mimi to see? hmmm?

I know that there has been many discussions as to the possibility of her hoping Travis would change his mind and bring her along on the trip, instead of Mimi. But, then doesn't that negate the idea of her taking photos for evidence of their relationship?

I'm sorry, just thinking out loud here. I know that answers to these questions aren't necessary for the trial (or guilty conviction); however, (like a few other posters here) I like to get inside the mind of the killer. I simply cannot accept the idea of "well, she is just ___(insert label)" and leave it alone.

I so agree with you.

What happened so late in the day that he signed his death warrant?

It appears she had the plan to kill him but he had a reprieve for a long time that day.

Killing him while he slept seemed to make the most sense to me.

Why engage in hand to hand combat with a guy who weighs half again of her plus he works out?

There is no way she could have practiced her knife killing skills to know how she would fare in a one on one.

The pictures and her leaving the camera are such a mystery considering she deleted them. Just take the dang thing. Why not?

I think before that last photo of travis was taken they had a massive row she got dressed and pretended to go and he went into the shower to think .I have been known to just slump down in the shower to cry after an argument . Thats why i think his eyes look red from crying.

Are you the Katy who wrote the sweet blog entry about Travis? With the same name as your handle?

If so, I really loved your story about him. I posted about it yesterday. :).

I remember testimony stating that he was watching a youtube video when she arrived early in the morning. At some point during the afternoon they attempted to look at pictures she had brought and couldnt because of a virus on his laptop. I could be wrong but I remember something about him throwing a cd and smashing it because he was so upset.

That was in the DT's opening statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member