The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

This one says it will pick up today and it has no ads on the page.

Not familiar with that site but its an evidentiary hearing today and tomorrow the defense starts their case in chief in front of the jury, both start at 10:30am MST (12:30pm EST) per Judge Stephens.

Here is Judge Stephens addressing both issues.
Evidentiary hearing: http://youtu.be/XY5lvxGFgpU?t=1h3m9s
Jury out until Jan. 29: http://youtu.be/XY5lvxGFgpU?t=45m21s

A pre-emptive strike against whom? Jurors won't be watching on tv. In fact they aren't involved in this hearing. Are you suggesting the judge will be swayed by a tv show?

absolutely not bob! I guess maybe the wording was wrong. But unfortunately (or fortunately) this case is quite public. It was meant more as 'in the eyes of the public'.
I honestly don't think that whatever he says is going to mean much to the trial at all. I think it's all about making sure it's on the record for appeal purposes.

I was thinking the exact same thing. She is extremely chatty. Her attorney must be cringing at her yap flappin'.

She is a very strange person, huh, KatFish?! And aren't we glad! Her atty can't understand her near-flippant attitude, and really, neither can we. "Normal" people aren't wired that way. And the only affect she ever shows us is faked... Tears, kind of.... This Jodi Arias ia a very hollow woman. What a client -- and she just wouldn't understand what they are trying to tell her about being so cold and emotionless -- she doesn't grasp it, IMO.

She is a very strange person, huh, KatFish?! And aren't we glad! Her atty can't understand her near-flippant attitude, and really, neither can we. "Normal" people aren't wired that way. And the only affect she ever shows us is faked... Tears, kind of.... This Jodi Arias ia a very hollow woman. What a client -- and she just wouldn't understand what they are trying to tell her about being so cold and emotionless -- she doesn't grasp it, IMO.

She has no soul. THat's quite obvious if you look into her eyes...nothing there!:moo:

I think that she used them on her face after she colored her hair and also might have thought that she could use them to clean up some of the blood if any splattered on her. I don't think that she had any clue as to how much blood there would be.
:what: and to wipe off fingerprints!

Again, from listening to the recap of her audio/video today. As I listened to the "ninja" story for the umpteenth time, it really struck me today how little time she spent on the attack on Travis. She claimed she didn't see it (although she was hunched down near the bathtub) but heard a sound which was a gunshot. The talks about how Travis was bleeding all over, but not once does she mentioned him being stabbed 27 times and having his throat slit. I think she might have remembered that part!

She spends more time giving the lame story about how the merciful ninja spared her life since she wasn't the target of the assassination. LOL! She said they weren't there to rob Travis, but did take the two 20's out of her wallet. She spent more time about her clothes and how she only took her backpack and purse with her!

I wish we could see the returns from the search warrants to see if she took the KY with her!

Talk about lame stories!

She did say she visited a friend in Santa Cruz

That is interesting because his conference meeting was at 7pm and Jodi was in Lodi, CA around 9pm which is 2 hours away from Santa Cruz. It's an hour to Monterey where she visited the bank around 10am on 6/3. Very interesting. jmo

Grace Kelly" - 1 of 3 different 50's collection drawings by Jodi Arias.

See original listing

Item condition:
--

Ended:
Jan 22, 2013 15:59:32 PST

Winning bid:
US $3,050.00
[ 26 bids ]

Look at the winning bid on this one, disgusting, the whole thing.

But did you look at the feedback left on this? It looks like they bid so they could leave feedback to inform everyone that she is selling "cold-blooded killer artwork". :floorlaugh:

Somebody posted about Gus Searcy a ways back and included this video. Listen and tell me he's 100% truthful.

IMHO, I would have to do a ton of searching to validate what he says!

11 min., but worth listening to in order to get the flavor of what's coming.

Again, from listening to the recap of her audio/video today. As I listened to the "ninja" story for the umpteenth time, it really struck me today how little time she spent on the attack on Travis. She claimed she didn't see it (although she was hunched down near the bathtub) but heard a sound which was a gunshot. The talks about how Travis was bleeding all over, but not once does she mentioned him being stabbed 27 times and having his throat slit. I think she might have remembered that part!

She spends more time giving the lame story about how the merciful ninja spared her life since she wasn't the target of the assassination. LOL! She said they weren't there to rob Travis, but did take the two 20's out of her wallet. She spent more time about her clothes and how she only took her backpack and purse with her!

I wish we could see the returns from the search warrants to see if she took the KY with her!

Talk about lame stories!

We must remember that her name is Jodi "It's All About Me" Arias. She can't even stick to the subject -- just like you said above, C'Moon -- she cannot stay away from how things effect HER.

"Me-me-me" is her theme song. She blows this one too, & doesn't even realize it. <smh> But we do.
icon6.gif

She has the audacity to ask about the check she gave Travis for the damage she did to his car? Are they going to deposit, because the last thing she needs is an overdrawn account. What the heck is wrong with this girl?

Somebody posted about Gus Searcy a ways back and included this video. Listen and tell me he's 100% truthful.

IMHO, I would have to do a ton of searching to validate what he says!

11 min., but worth listening to in order to get the flavor of what's coming.

What video where ? TIA

I looked at her albums of her photo stuff on My Space.

How would you like to have your wedding memories be photos that she took? I guess it would be a conversation starter for sure.

Then the pictures of her taking pictures and of her hands. Creepy in light of what she went on to do.

And I , too, am so wondering who the victim of the Glock was going to be. Who ticked her off? Was it Mimi ? Or some new lucky oerson

! What in past were the best online feeds as I am going to need to set up like I did with FCA trial lol! Tv for IS which does commercials at the most inopprtune times, smart phone for online feed, and nook so I can do lots of typos to my peeps here at SW and folllow together with all.

Miss having the basement chat here at WS that many of us did but not sure that anyone does that anymore, or do any of you do on this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath