The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

Maybe Katiecoolady can bring her a fashionable wig on Wednesday. :dramaqueen:

And a proper tiara.

One for Judge Stevens, one for me. :great:
justin-bieber-hair-wig.jpg

Glad I am not on the jury. Of course we know JA shot and sliced TA and lied and lied and lied. But I don't see how her having a gun and knife with her necessarily points to premeditation. When I travel long distances I always carry a gun with me and I always have a pocket knife in the car.

I wonder what the jury will think. AZ is a pretty liberal gun state.

Do you take the knife and gun into the bathroom with you while you watch your ex-BF shower?

:great:

:waitasec:
With all due respect, am I missing a photo that shows him stabbed and shot? AFAIK, there's only one photo that shows what looks like a body with what looks like some blood. There is no telling at what point in any attack that picture was taken. To say that the entire attack had to occur within the timespan of those pictures isn't necessarily correct.

What would smiling have to do with being a wiccan? I had the same thought myself when I saw that.

nothing. he just looked creepy with that smile and for some reason that thought popped into my head. clearly the humor didn't translate

Gus Searcy

Cindy Beaver
Rosemary Zednick
Rosa Lopez

Do you know what these people have in common?!? And no its not six degrees of Kevin Bacon. ;)

Defense witness list? Is it possible there is actually a woman with the last name of Beaver on the defense list?

That's an interesting thought. Very. There's a lot we don't know there.

And when all else fails, blame your violent murderous behavior on mysterious sexual abuse from your past.

Hey, it worked for Casey Anthony didn't it?

BBM

So investigators are always thorough with cases, and never overlook evidence? Or perhaps get things wrong? People are never wrongly accused of something based on the State's evidence at the time? I guess I'm not as trusting in the police system as you to deliver 100% correct conclusions. JMO

Did you miss the defense team's opening statement? The one where they said, "Jodi Arias absolutely killed Travis Alexander."

Maybe to share information? The better Q in my mind is why the prosecution wasn't interested in hearing whatever it is. Maybe CH convinced the pros not to listen to GS?

CH has not spoken to the prosecutors office in over three years. The first contact recently was this past weekend, as he testified today.

Gus Searcy is a self promoter. He contacted the defense AND the prosecution, MULTIPLE TIMES. It is entirely up to the prosecutors office what evidence they choose to promote at trial. Maybe someone at the prosecutors office checked him out online, saw what a slimy lunatic he seems to be and decided against contacting him. I think that was smart. But, JMO.

I do really think that Ryan almost got killed that night. I have a bad feeling that if Ryan would have had sex with her that night, it may have been his last.

If not him, then when she rented that other car with the 9mm that was found, I wonder who would have been next. She had knives and a gun AGAIN. I really think in a weird way, she was going to kill again until she was finally stopped.

Oh...by the way, that hiding spot where the 9mm was found. That must have been 1 amazing spot to hide the gun since LE did not find it. It makes me think that the other gun may still be "findable" maybe at her moms house somewhere or grams house. Maybe she gave gram back the .25 and bought herself a 9mm for the next victim.

I watched Dateline's "Obsessed" about Sheila Davalloo on youtube recently. Check it out sometime. Sheila and Jodi are of the same mind.

Now, I have little doubt that any woman Travis was involved with, even in the future, would have been in danger of Jodi killing them.

This is a part of the narrative we haven't heard yet. We don't know where the knife came from. The story from the defense is that he attacked her. This isn't out of the realm of possibility. It doesn't take more than 2 seconds to stand up and start beating someone. Is that what happened? Probably not, but it's still possible. I think that either we will see the defense completely flounder because there's not a lot to back up their side of the story, or an entirely new light will be shed on the case. I think the next couple of weeks will be interesting.
We don't. But are we supposed to believe Travis had it with him while showering on the off chance Jodi may drop his camera? Jodi's grandparents reported a gun missing - same caliber as the weapon that was used against Travis and she's admitted to killing him...so, presumably she had the gun but not the knife? :waitasec:

With all due respect, I have not seen any facts that back up her taking pictures in the bathroom while having weapons on her. I have even posed questions as to how she would juggle around weapons with a camera in her hand.
Well we certainly know from the timestamps there wasn't enough time to go far before slaughtering him. The weapons, if not physically on her person, were likely concealed very close by. More evidence of premeditation? :waitasec:

I don't think anyone has used it as a reason for murder; yet some are twisting it into that. What others and myself have said is that if he was so threatened by her, to the point of wanting to end things, telling his friends about her, accusing her of all of these things... Why was he still encouraging that type of relationship and interacting with her, much less on a sexual basis? No one's saying that it made it okay for her to kill him. Just that it doesn't make sense in the big picture.

Isn't the entire point that we don't know what Travis was doing much less why? Some keep stating he was leading her on, continuing a relationship, texting and calling - yet, imo, we have about as much proof of that as we do any other theory. We will never know, either, because Travis can no longer give his account. Many posters have posted ad nauseum, myself included, about their own interactions with disordered partners and abusive relationships and how this could have been a dynamic between Travis and Jodi that may explain a lot - but with Jodi as the abusive personality. Regardless - even if he willingly had sex with her that day, even if he sent her an engraved invitation for a booty call...she has admitted to killing him. The fact he had sex with her is evidence to back up self-defense how?

I fully believe that the next week or two will make it abundantly clear what really happened. JMO
And I fully believe what will be made abundantly clear is that Jodi Arias willfully, deliberately, maliciously, and with forethought heinously and cruelly slaughtered Travis Alexander with no provocation.

a wiccan - one who dabbles in witchcraft (as we've all heard JA did)

Off topic - wicca is not witchcraft. Wicca is a pagan religion/spiritual way of life that works with the elements and more of a universal energy source kind of mythology.

lol Just send me good vibes that I get a seat! But from last time it wasn't hard at all to get in. I'll be able to get there during the lunch break on Wed. so I'll line up if I need to.

If you or anyone has anything you'd like me to specifically check out or ask Beth or anyone else, let me know. If I get up the nerve I'm gonna talk to Troy Hayden...the reporter who did the piece on Jodi in the jail. Saw him on Greta last night and my pissed offness at him kind of calmed down. Oh! And heard Nancy Grace is here now and is doing a "jail visit" herself. Maybe she did that today.

:floorlaugh:, Troy Hayden pissed me off too. He fell for her act, hook, line and sinker. She worked her magic on him.

Gus Searcy

Cindy Beaver
Rosemary Zednick
Rosa Lopez

Do you know what these people have in common?!? And no its not six degrees of Kevin Bacon. ;)

Defense witness list? Is it possible there is actually a woman with the last name of Beaver on the defense list?

Haha no no no.. before that starts any rumors.

I expect Madeleine will get this. ;)

We only know that he was possibly stabbed once in that timespan.

And that makes it better? The time from the last shower photo to the last photo taken is 3 minutes and 3 seconds. So let's say that in 3 minutes and 3 seconds she was only able to stab him once. And that one stab wound was severe enough to produce that much blood flow on his back that is shown in that dragging photo. We still have the dragging photo that clearly shows that Jodi was the one in the upright and offensive position while Travis was on the floor and in an unoffensive position. So how is that self-defense? Self defense is when someone goes after the person that is attacking them and drags them back to the shower stall? In what world? If Jodi had more than 3 minutes and 3 seconds to kill Travis then that makes it even worse for her, IMO. There was plenty of time to get away especially since she was dressed and Travis was not. What is he going to do, chase her outside when he is naked? Sorry but that is far fetched to think that Jodi had to kill Travis in self defense.

MOO

With all due respect, am I missing a photo that shows him stabbed and shot? AFAIK, there's only one photo that shows what looks like a body with what looks like some blood. There is no telling at what point in any attack that picture was taken. To say that the entire attack had to occur within the timespan of those pictures isn't necessarily correct.

That's why it's important to read the facts of the case.

I watched Dateline's "Obsessed" about Sheila Davalloo on youtube recently. Check it out sometime. Sheila and Jodi are of the same mind.

Now, I have little doubt that any woman Travis was involved with, even in the future, would have been in danger of Jodi killing them.

Sheila represented herself! Which Jodi also tried a couple of years ago (would love the back story on how that changed).

Except that at point A, (about 5:30) there is a time stamped photo of Travis alive and apparrantly well. And at Point B, about 2 minutes or so later, there is another photo in which his close to lifeless body is being dragged down a hallway with blood pouring over his right shoulder, apparrantly from a throat wound which stretched ear to ear. Surely you are not suggesting that he survived the initial two minute attack only to be finished off later?

I think she has gained quite a bit. She has one ex that she dated for 2 years that is willing to go to bat for her and even lie for her even though she admitted to killing Travis. This guy has said that Jodi would never hurt even a bug. Then we have the 4 year relationship guy that bought a house with her. Haven't heard a single bad thing about Jodi from him yet either. She managed to have this guy leave the mother of his child for her. Once she met someone that could provide even more as far as lifestlye goes she left him. Then we have the guy that was smitten with her when he met her in jail. There's a pattern here of men falling for her and doing for her. That is until the women in their lives clue them in as to the real Jodi, like Travis had help with. Ryan was smitten as well and would have surely been another one of her victims had she not been arrested. Jodi has something about her that makes men want to protect her and give her things. Thankfully those guys remained clueless until she was done with them. If they had wised up, like Travis did, then we would be seeing even more murdered men that had dumped her.

MOO

Guess we have different definitions of successful.
In my estimation, an unsuccessful manipulator is penniless and dies in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela