The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get this stupid song outta my head:

21nin1u.png

Speaking of Nurmi, the private practice he established (and wanted to leave JA's case to go work on) specializes in defending accused sexual offenders/criminals. From his website:

Yeah, he's as bad as I thought.
Everyone deserves representation, especially those that are wrongly/falsely accused. That doesn't make him a bad person, on its face.

JA realllllllly shouldn't have pled self defense....after watching JM tear into Gus-Gus there is no doubt in my mind that he would incinerate her. If she isn't scared by now she should be. JM prosecuted Wendi Andriano in a somewhat similar DP case-and won. JA really had no idea who she'd be messing with when she pleaded.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of Nurmi, the private practice he established (and wanted to leave JA's case to go work on) specializes in defending accused sexual offenders/criminals. From his website:

Yeah, he's as bad as I thought.

Blech. I'm pretty sure Jennifer Willcoxx worked in sex crimes as a prosecutor before (selling out for more $) going in to defense. Which makes it even more distasteful she's selling this defense considering she's championed true abuse victims. No no no, that's just not right.

Here is the domestic violence/abuse "expert" that the defense has on their witness list. In her book It Could Happen To Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay, she references how she thinks that Snow White was a battered woman. (IMO, this explains the doodle of Snow White with the black eye that Jodi has on ebay for $250)
http://www.alycelaviolette.com

Here is the part of the book that talks about her Snow White theory.
http://books.google.com/books?id=PC...age&q=was snow white a battered woman&f=false

Just wanted to give you a preview of what we're going to have to suffer through in this trial soon. :puke:

JA realllllllly shouldn't have pled self defense....after watching JM tear into Gus-Gus there is no doubt in my mind that he would incinerate her. If she isn't scared by now she should be. JM prosecuted Wendi Andriano in a somewhat similar DP case-and won. JA really had no idea who she'd be messing with when she pleaded.

I'm a firm believer that Jodi is so narcissistic that she believes that she can talk her way out of anything and charm any man. JM is a man and I believe that she thinks she can work her wiles on him...or at least the male majority jury.

I wonder how the defense is going to explain those gas cans. It's looking more and more like they are going to have to put Jodi on the stand.

she should have to anyway to explain self defense. its only logical that if you plead that you better tell your side on the record. of course logic and law aren't always good friends.

Everyone deserves representation, especially those that are wrongly/falsely accused. That doesn't make him a bad person, on its face.

Yes, everyone deserves representation. But cooking up a defense having nothing to do with the TRUTH, on the 3rd round of attempts to excuse a violent crime, which includes BLAMING AND TRASHING THE VICTIM does make someone despicable in my book. There are ways to give an adequate defense that doesn't include fabricating preposterous tales that trash a dead person who did nothing to deserve it. And no I'm not going to debate this because to me this is THE TRUTH.

OMG I didn't even get that until you just spelled it out for me! :floorlaugh: I saw that pic and just thought, hmm, yeah I used to love that game, too. Wonder what it's doing on here.

I have to say one more thing about Mr. Martinez: I am so impressed the way he cuts in with his objection so quickly, being able to anticipate what the witness is about to say (hearsay, nonresponsive, etc). He is so sharp! When defense objects, he mumbles something and people just keep talking. I also enjoyed Juan planted the "pyramid" notion so carefully.

I figured the message of that picture might get lost since I replied to Linda's comment about inmates playing Twister behind bars :jail: which was good because I didn't want to be too crass! I love that game too, but now it's forever tainted! :)

ITA about Martinez. Nothing gets by that man. I would NOT want to oppose him as an attorney, defendant, or witness.

They were waiting for GS to tell "The Secret" I guess. Seems to be mystery about what he had to tell the prosecution or defense, whoever bit first and it appears he is now going with defense. If it's about the phone he gave Jodi he now claims he does not know when that was. I get the impression had the State called him back his memory would have been crystal. lol

:floorlaugh: I think the infomercial was canceled out when he admitted that he did not have any means of legal counsel to contact at 3 pm in the afternoon.

How would the prosecutor factually know who was in a car with someone?

Juan seems to do his homework. My guess is because the question was asked about GS feeling threatened by Chris in the morning testimony and GS said no and all of a sudden he shows up in the afternoon with this big old "grin" on his face as he relays his story of how he had someone in the car who felt threatened by Chris. Not sure that makes a difference for the misconduct. It just seems strange that he suddenly remembers that there was someone who DID feel threatened by Chris in the car and now there is a second witness to what Chris said but they can't be named, he won't name them and they can't be called. Seems to me if Chis was part of a conspiracy with the prosecutor's office this person would have no problem testifying because Chris would no longer have a job.

When I saw that smile on GS' face I thought oh, brother here it comes. He's cocky and disrespectful to the court. He is selling law insurance, how embarassing for this company. If this man is a representative of that company I think they are in big trouble. jmo

I'm not following.

He was asked to review the evidence. Not to verbally read it aloud. He was refusing to even review the evidence, saying he wanted the whole thing. He eventually conceded and started reading it (to himself)/reviewing it, as requested.

m00c0w . . you are missing the biggest part of this . . . the witness kept asking for the rest of the email (the beginning part) - which he was NEVER (ever) given!!! Even after CH read the whole parts that the DA wanted him to . . . CH continued to ask for the original part of the email so he could put this whole conversation into context . . . . CH was denied the beginning part of the email thoughout! He was never given that portion of the email.

:floorlaugh: I think the infomercial was canceled out when he admitted that he did not have any means of legal counsel to contact at 3 pm in the afternoon.
Hahaha, too funny, nonetheless an interesting and a wild day in court today:floorlaugh:, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, g'nite all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974