The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a nap (finally able to sleep without waking up coughing) and missed the first portion of the trial. What's up with the live feeds? They're all color bars, unless I'm missing one.

Lunch.

Ok who ever suggested the web page for "Iowa girl eats" THANK YOU :rocker::great:

I took a nap (finally able to sleep without waking up coughing) and missed the first portion of the trial. What's up with the live feeds? They're all color bars, unless I'm missing one.

We're at lunch. First witness was Mrs. Lisa Diadone, formerly Andrews, Travis's former girlfriend.

Established they broke up and got back together a couple times, Travis was persistent, talked about sex a lot, was 10 years older than her and pressured her into marriage. Oh, and he cheated on her with the defendant. And he at times was vain, wanting compliments, but not reciprocrating. He didn't value that she wanted to become a school teacher and that hurt her feelings.

This is Judge Stevens' first death penalty case. I think she's doing a great job.

IS just made a good point now. TA was ten years older and more wordly, though he was immature. Could that be because of his own childhood?

JM won't be hard on this witness. I think JM will bring out that Lisa has grown and matured and she loved him. Then he will ask, do you agree that he deserved to have his heart stabbed so he could no longer love.....have his head shot so he could no longer think or grow....and his throat slashed so he could never speak or breathe again? He was a player. Jodi was a murderer. Lisa will become a prosecution witness. Betcha.

I dont think they have proved that Travis was more worldly. He made out ...sounds like he was still doing immature things like teens do until he met Rodeo Jodi!:floorlaugh:

But when in the course of human history has that every happened with an 18 year old?

I know quite a few people who met their partners when they were 18 or 19 years old. And they remained with their partners for many years. I agree it's not often that it happens. In those instances I found when the couples reached milestones in their development grew together rather than apart. And I feel relatively confident that had they met later in life they still would have ended up married. They were, as it seems, soulmates destined to be together. But again I agree it's rare, especially in today's age, that couples who meet at 18 end up together forever.

We're at lunch. First witness was Mrs. Lisa Diadone, formerly Andrews, Travis's former girlfriend.

Established they broke up and got back together a couple times, Travis was persistent, talked about sex a lot, was 10 years older than her and pressured her into marriage. Oh, and he cheated on her with the defendant. And he at times was vain, wanting compliments, but not reciprocrating. He didn't value that she wanted to become a school teacher and that hurt her feelings.

Thank you for the re-cap. Sounds like an interesting day. :)

TigerBalm, there was a woman in a white shirt, with glasses on her head, sitting directly behind TA's sister during one of the many many sidebars. Could you get a screenshot of this to see if it was katiecool? I only saw it for a split second. TIA!! :)

ETA: nevermind, for obvious reasons, lol!

It was very boring and not a thing abnormal about the relationship. I felt like I was watching some reality show where a girl is talking about her relationship with her ex-boyfriend. YAWN.

Im glad it ended. Its already cloudy here today and this going around in circles testimony was lulling me to sleep.

Hopefully Juan will get his chance to ask questions soon after lunch so it can keep my attention.

IMO

Yep agree. But watching JA was interesting.

I think it's hard for most of us to even understand the relational dynamics in the Travis/Lisa relationship because we are not Mormon. There's no question that there is a completely different set of expectations among young, loyal Mormon followers. While Lisa's email may have sounded high maintenance to some of you, her expectations were probably totally in line with the Mormon teachings and practices. And remember that for the most part, all of their social activities and daily lives were with other young Mormons who held the same beliefs.

I'm not Mormon but was raised to be respected, have boundaries and to speak up for myself. I had these same arguments with boys when I was a virgin and dating in high school.... And throughout my entire single life. I know how I demand to be treated. My husband better not be grabbing my butt in public and he knows it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I've posted before. Jodi hung all over Travis to let other women know that he was her's, and that she was screwing him.

I was out the door for that part. What did she say about Jodi? How did she find out about him cheating? Who told her that Jodi hung all over him? tell me EVERYTHING!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest