The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay can someone post a few images of Daryl Brewers hands from the trial testimony- I am not kidding. Also, in the photos I have seen of Daryl at her jfineart myspace page- Daryl is an obvious anglo man, but he is also very tan- which is what those hands could be. His thighs, because of swim trunks and tans, could be very pale? Those fingers just look very familiar to me. Daryl had very square fingers, and rather large hands IIRC.

ETA he did admit Jodi took pictures of him... why wouldn't we assume she would also take naked pics. She took shower pics and shaving pics too. It was almost as if Daryl was a test subject before Travis became one.

Someone mentioned that there may be some truth weaved into the tale of the two ninjas. That got me to thinking, remember JA said that she heard Travis saying that he couldn't feel his legs.

I know NOTHING about the human brain other than we need it :P. Can someone with better medical knowledge than me tell me if the part of the brain he was shot effect the use of his legs?

I have knowledge of neuroanatomy. The sensory output from the lower legs extend from the legs up the spinal cord and through the brainstem and finally terminate in the sensory cortex located about in the middle of the brain.
The gunshot to the head either grazed both frontal lobes or may have penetrated TA's right frontal lobe. There is no direct sensory function located that far forward in the brain.
So there is no good anatomic reason why TA should lose sensation in the the legs.
That said - YA did loose a lot of blood. The wound to the neck was lethal but did NOT involve his spinal cord. Prior to exsanguination TA might have felt as if his feet were no longer functional.

As to the ninja story I agree that the basic outline of JA method of murder was presented by way of ninja proxies. In that regard I believe that JA (ninjas) shot TA first. A second gunshot was fired but the gun jammed. The gun was thereupon discarded and JA completed the murder with her knife.

Oh...I misunderstood you and that was why I was so confused! I thought you said that it wouldn't make sense for Jodi to mail something to herself! Gotcha on that!

Nope. That's the only thing that does make sense if it's true that pic is time stamped a couple hours before Travis was slaughtered.

Hey, did anyone say how the laptop got damaged?

Just for clean record-keeping, Travis' laptop was not damaged. It was the second internal hard drive, the kind that usually comes from a laptop, that was damaged.

I think the hard drive was one that had been part of a laptop but was delivered separately to this witness, unattached to the laptop from which it came.

The guy specifically says it was a mirror image, like the one from the laptop, but from this device. This leads me to believe it was from a different hard drive altogether.

Sorry but you are wrong, an enclosure for hard dives is how detectives and LE look at hd, much in the same way a card reader is used to look at memory cards

basically they are usb and sometimes Firewire and you connect them to a PC to look at, I have done it a bunch.

I just took a pic of a laptop hd I had lying around

We're talking about the same thing, I think. Although the drive in question had a damaged (he said he got it in pieces) enclosure, they wouldn't need THAT one because of course they would have their own USB and SATA connection with which to read the drive. :banghead:

I just have to say something...I am a 50 year old grandmother with 3 grown sons and a 2 year old granddaughter been married since I was 18 years old. My husband and I have STILL have phone sex, sexting, have taken pictures and have toys....what about that is dirty and why would any of that give me the right to murder my husband in cold blood (which IMO is what happened). I turn on the TV tonight and see these "professionals" talking about JA and TA having a salacious sex life and TA is a sexual deviant and he is sex craxzed.... REALLY???????????????? Except for the fact that he was a mormon and it was obviously frowned upon as a mormon, I think they were just normal adults with a pretty normal sex life. I guess the defense has to do something with whatever evidence they have but their/his sex just does not seem all of that out of control.

...and I call him daddy.....carry on!

You tell it like it is sista! Im on your side all the way. I totally agree with you.

They are vilifying Travis as if Jodi had no part in this willingly. The talking heads on tv are idiots. FGS I will have to mute IS everytime I see Jean on it next week. This is all she seems to rave about as if Jodi is so nice and innocent. It makes me literally nauseated how Travis has been treated by those who are suppose to want justice.:( They are like a bunch of vultures pouncing on Travis' bones.

Oh yeah, looking back at the video, I can see that the defense attorney flashing those photos all over. Heck, I could see them as she was carrying them around. She then flashed them at Nurmi (and the gallery) and then finally carried them over to the witness.

The guy specifically says it was a mirror image, like the one from the laptop, but from this device. This leads me to believe it was from a different hard drive altogether.

i was under the impression the video was from his lap top and the penis pic was from an external hard drive that was partially damaged

What am I suppose be thinking?
Jodi wanted this evidence presented.
She told about the watching that video of the girls with boxes on their heads in interrogation.
She also said she and Travis made a video besides the br pics, of them having sex I think.
Weird, part of her plan, but why not just take pics of herself with bruises?

Were there any juror questions about the p.pic?

No, but the brother of the girl with the personality of a sock was back on the stand today. Total prosecution witness. Was terrific! Jurors nailed it! Asked repeated question did he ever witness Travis abuse Jodi... Answer NO like 8 times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I find the photos of Daryl's hands from testimony?

Just for clean record-keeping, Travis' laptop was not damaged. It was the second internal hard drive, the kind that usually comes from a laptop, that was damaged.

To make it even cleaner record keeping .....laptops do not have two internal drives at least not the Compaq that Travis owned.

Actually he said he received a mirror image in addition to the hard drive itself I believe. I do not know that they ever said what laptop this hard drive came from.

Originally Posted by Camdenres View Post
I just have to say something...I am a 50 year old grandmother with 3 grown sons and a 2 year old granddaughter been married since I was 18 years old. My husband and I have STILL have phone sex, sexting, have taken pictures and have toys....what about that is dirty and why would any of that give me the right to murder my husband in cold blood (which IMO is what happened). I turn on the TV tonight and see these "professionals" talking about JA and TA having a salacious sex life and TA is a sexual deviant and he is sex craxzed.... REALLY???????????????? Except for the fact that he was a mormon and it was obviously frowned upon as a mormon, I think they were just normal adults with a pretty normal sex life. I guess the defense has to do something with whatever evidence they have but their/his sex just does not seem all of that out of control.

...and I call him daddy.....carry on!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member